wafflesatnoon.com/man-burned-at-stake/
youtube.com/watch?v=T05i_OwAVJk
youtube.com/watch?v=zRykYiRCAGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're 17% of the population and yet
>Commit 33% of the murders
>Commit 30% of the rapes
>Are 1/3 of the prison population

According to Amnesty international, 80% of women who cross the border are raped by mexican men.
According to the US Justice Bureau, 66% of rapists are repeat offenders.

Do you want that in YOUR country?

Because Spanish is a disgusting sounding language.

Just look at their cactus faces.

twitter.com/JooooooseDiaz/status/733397033361362944

border security is "ignorant" to beaners. they really believe the country is theirs.

Should tweet him back with "oh, a violent Mexican. Good job proving Trump wrong." Watch him stumble

Well maybe he shouldn't have held a banner that represents a man who called most Mexicans rapists and murderers at a rally with people of Hispanic descent

Just saying

Murder, rape, they vote in a bloc for leftist parties. They erase all hope for less crime, less rape and a democracy.

soon the US military will invade Mexico and defeat them once and for all and take their oil

I'm reporting him to the proper authorities for raiding the office supplies.

>most Mexicans are illegal immigrants
>"maybe u shouldnt defend the concept of borders in front of violent beaners, just sayin"

Maybe women shouldn't wear revealing clothes at an event with men that could rape them

Just saying

Their own country does not want them. Libtards love to talk about how "hard working" they are yet their own country refuses to utilize them. This should speak volumes of their actual worth.

0/10 bait

Image search: Military Tanks Behind Walmart In Texas Raise Concern, May Be 4th ...

Whats wrong did the engines get too hot?

post some pics of your tanks

What the actual fuck is wrong with these animals?

aw shit. these stats check out. thanks, user. damn, i'm getting red-pilled on this subject today.

what the fuck are they doing to that man?

All the world loves us, only Pol hates me

>Can someone remind me again why we hate Mexicans

They belong in Mexico.

do we HAVE to have this thread every day?

Because they're different from us and Sup Forums's worldview is formed out of irrational fear and xenophobia

>The man in the photo was a thief who was caught stealing in Pelileo Grande, Ecuador. He was punished by local villagers, who tied him to a cross and set his legs on fire. He was removed from the cross by a priest and villagers, and taken to a hospital.

wafflesatnoon.com/man-burned-at-stake/

We came first to America than you. spanish and portuguese must be spoken in all the continent

>irrational

youtube.com/watch?v=T05i_OwAVJk

S P A M
P
A
M

Maybe you should go back to eating people too

Are you attributing statistics that belong to illegal mexican immigrants to mexicans in general?

You mean Navajo and Cherokee?

daily reminder that we will piss off mexicans in this country if we deport them and build a wall

if they go back to mexico they will start a revolution and will be more likely to look towards russia as allies

it'll be like cold war 2.0 except with Russia on our doorstep in Mexico

Waiting for part 2 of this picture series...

Mexico is worse

Nice try but aztecs were not mexicans

Are you unironically implying Mexico would even stand a chance against even the poorest, most cucked state in the USA?

lol never heard that one before

quality post

we've already beaten mexico once in a war, they won't jeopardize themselves by giving reason for a second one.

nice try Paco

you are half cannibal half conquistador

>thinking Russia wouldn't crush us invading from the south

nigga the whole basis of the US defense is the fact that it's surrounded by seas and that it controls them

I don't hate them. We get all their acting jobs.

tfw Maoris make better Mexicans than Mexicans.

Are you jus sayin' that Mexicans are violent animals that can't control themselves?

M1A2
>Engine overheats just by starting the engine
>Engine spits flamable vapors
>Loader cuts peoples arms
>Needs refueling every 2 Miles
>Gets stuck on mountainous terrain with anything bigger than a pebble on the ground
>Optics made for colorblind people
>Driver gets severe hemorrhoids
>Cammo is never right
>Halon system kills eveyone
>Gunner system deleted system 32 by itself
>DU collapses and gives everyone cancer

Random Armored Mexican vehicle
>Can be dragged by several donkeys with ease

We got this.
Bring it on

this is how I imagine that would go
>average non cucked trump supporter wearing MAGA hat
>fifteen 4 feet tall beaners jump out of some dirty alley
>they get beaten the fuck out
>Trump supporter goes to jail for violent crime against a minority

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

As someone who recently moved from Southern California to the Bay Area, I have to say that I really miss Mexicans. For the most part, Mexicans work hard and are extremely respectful and friendly. I live near Oakland and there are niggers everywhere and they are rude, entitled, and treat people like shit. The difference is evident by going to a McDonald's. A McDonald's in SoCal is run well, service is fast, and employees are friendly. A McDonald's in the Bay Area is run down, the food is shitty, and the employees are cunts. Mexicans work hard and don't expect a goddamn thing. They're not the problem in America.

Fucking white males, man. They're always on Drumpf's cock.

However, is there evidence that mexicans who come here legally; who get vetted and choose to follow the law from the get go are as lousy? You can't forget that circumstances are a lot different in Mexico. Many of those homicides could easily be attributed to cartel activity.

I know you Sup Forumstards are eager to hate. This however is only giving republicans/conservatives a bad name.

Mexico is an Aztec word. They and the people in the region were collectively called the Mexica. Mexicans are descended from savages and rapist Spaniards.

>only 15 Mexicans in any given area

unlikely

There's at least 200+ wherever they are most of them are just wandering around randomly selling things without a license

Hey that sounds like my dream car. Do you guys ship overseas

What I don't get is why more Hispanics don't call out these fucking mexicunts out more. We don't want America to be Mexico 2.0. How does that benefit anyone else but fucking mexicans?

>genetics magically change when you are legal

What the fuck even happens in Hondouras

Their culture is just bad.

see here:
www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/hispanic.htm

Because they're are too many of them and mass scale immigration is awful for the average citizen for a number of reasons (some indisputable/some debatable).
Because they vote overwhelmingly democrap.

If they had come in more reasonable numbers and didn't all vote left I'd be ok with em.
Also alot of them are unappreciative fuckfaces who wave around fucking Mexican flags at protests.
You're in America you fuckface if you don't wanna be American and wave our flag then please fuck off.

Shillary happened

I thought the name Mexico came from the spanish word "mixed" and was changed slightly so anglos could pronounce it easier.

Because they make shitty food and smell like beans 24/7.
I've never met a beaner who didn't smell like it just got done eating chimichangas and rice. Fucking spic fucks need to go back where they came from

>shitty food
Pls user. Taco Bell doesn't count.

Because they're worse than Italians.

They worship death like their failed Aztec ancestors.

I don't hate Mexicans.

Sounds an awful lot like home if you ask me. You guys really need to build that wall, and build it quickly

Well maybe you should die tomorrow.

Because the lazy, stupid, welfare-sucking, beaneaters INVADED America. had "anchor babis" by the millions have literally taken over, like a cancer, huge chunks of America.

They steal billions of dollars in welfare and government services from American taxpayers.

They destroy entire public school systems. The school system in Los Angeles, for instance, is now a fucking disaster.

They fill out court systems, jails and prisons, costing tax payers billions.

They have imported massive amounts of crime, drugs, gangs and violence into America.

They do no assimilate into white American culture, rather than have imported Mexican culture into America, thereby ruining traditional American culture.

As a race, they are stupid, lazy and arrogant. And breed like rabbits, plopping out welfare babies by the millions.

Mexicans are a DISEASE in American society.

>Low 85 point IQ subhumans are not a problem
Sure Pedro.

youtube.com/watch?v=zRykYiRCAGw

Taco bell is probably the pinnacle of Mexican food. Yes, I'm serious. Mexican food is that bad. I'd rather eat dog puke than a fucking burrito.

We don't they ate bro tier intelectuals with the true bbc

Nice try, but when spanish arrived 95% of aztecs died of virus, we are mostly european

>They have imported massive amounts of crime, drugs, gangs and violence into America.
www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/hispanic.htm

Not really disgusting, more like annoying as fuck.

Mexico is a Jewish invention

Taco bell is american food, mexican food was awarded by unesco with the french food, jammal

Now you're playing yourself. We should dislike mexicans because they take advantage of government help or because they don't make the same income as the natives or even other immigrants. That makes no fucking sense. At this point it's obvious you hate first then stretch the results of these studies to match your narrative which anyone with half a brain knows it fails to do so.

Do you believe taking welfare is bad or what? If so blame it not on those who need it but the Government who decide to fund these programs.

/thread desu

But I don't

Illegal immigrants, no matter where there from are always the bottom of the barrel from their respective country. That's why illegal spics have to go.

Boy europeans must have been dark as fuck back then because as someone from NL and white I can tell white Mexicans are pretty rare and the grand Majority are brownies.

>make america mexico again
>again

Mexicans are bros and everyone on Sup Forums agrees they should have rights to white women

>invasive
>unappreciative
>smell of liquor
>revolting language
>short, squat, and fat
>viva la raza
yeah there are good mexican citizens, but the bad outweighs the good.