Soup Sup Forums?

Soup Sup Forums?

I smoked too much and am about to have a few jaeger bombs, hows your night going??

>inb4 i ate too much too, i get it im fat. lets enjoy ourselves instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

manjaro.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ARCH MAGE RETURNS TO SAVE US ALL FROM DOOMSDAY! SO IT HAS BE WRITTEN, WE ARE ALL INDEBTED TO YOU OH MIGHTY WIZARD!

Come, my child, we shall wade through the shit threads on Sup Forums for the chubby threads, the YLYL threads, the threads of.. cats!

Ehhh you an I look alike

Do you like Linux

i dont know how to use it or anything about it, i like windows though :D

oh? post up user, lets see

You amazing,You have a fan

>i dont know how to use it or anything about it, i like windows though :D
give it a try manjaro.org/

yep! :D

just had 2 jaeger bombs. now ima be real fucked up soon...

Your boobs is bigger than mine.

oh ya? prove it. lets see them

What were you smoking man? About to go for a joint now, some nice lemon haze. Tired AF tho it's 6.23am . Should I just stay up and play vidya?

to be quite honest, i have no idea what it is. but i know im fucked up and enjoying myself. let me take a pic of it

I'd rather not.

just dumped out all my mom's tampico
THAT SHIT AIN'T JUICE!!!

honestly not sure, friend bought it for me while in colorado, one says indica, other says sativa, i know those do different effected and shit, but i just hit the indica twice, nice deep smooth hits, and 1 sativa, its so much easier to smoke this than the plant itself. im feeling pretty damn good though

femanon then? why not? were all anonymous here friend.

Nice, that looks fancy. I wish the Scotland would hurry up and legalize it. Oils would be great because I smoke fags too and want to give that up.

debating on more jaeger bombs :o

nah wasnt too expensive, 50$ for the pen and 1 cartridge, bought another for 20, 300 hits each.

Well 2 isn't a lot. What's that like 50ml?

Did you come out of the closet for Bisexual Visibility Day today (September 23rd)??

You guys are living in 3017

Indicas more of a body high, where sativas a head high. Indicas generally make me sleepy tbh.

i didnt, sorry.
:o

good to know, im pretty fucked up though :o

I already like this thread.

Just got back from celebrating my 21st, and holy shit I knew bars generally fuck you over in how much they actually give you per drink but I never expected it to be this bad.

How's my night going?
I haven't slept in 48 hours thanks to my job.
Fueling myself with cocaine, vitamins, and coffee.
Girlfriend dumped me, because I haven't been home for 3 weeks.
I work with a bunch of ex cons.
One stole my truck and wrecked it in a ditch.
Found out best friend died in a motorcycle accident today when his mom called me. It happened 2 weeks ago and I missed the funeral.

So that's my night

its PRETTY fucking bad user, i typically drink before the bar, then between changing bars. pre purchase booze, get fucked up, drink 1 maybe 2 beers at the bar, thats how we all do it.

Show dick

:( im sorry user, several times over, i hope your night gets better

Your life sounds like a movie user

Yea we smoked before and after, and there was hookah there, but damn I ordered a mixed drink to start off and it did nothing at all. Had to stick to shots for the rest of the night.

good choice user.
mixing the 2 is not always a good choice lol, but it can make for a great night, but can also turn out to be shit.

Howdy partner. 8 hours into my first LSD trip and it's been a pretty eye-opening experience

Nope not a movie.
Working as a subcontractor, supervising linemen trying to bring power back to affected hurricane neighborhoods.

Sucks but I'm making 85$ an hour in regular time and 125 an hour per OT.

Last week I worked 70 hours.

:D how fun has it been??

how old are you

goddamn. words fail me my friend

how old do i look user?

>wheres the femanon tits??

sounds amazing user, first psychedelic you have taken before? i havent done any before, just smoked some weed and drank

gothams a pretty fucking good show.

>femanons be lurking like

toppest kek

fuck, thread died, guess ill go back to lurking.

Wut

????

did everyone die?

everyones dead, rip thread. time for vidya.