Ask a girl anything

Ask a girl anything

How big is your dick?

You too

Where is your time stamp where are your tits?

boi

How do I know when a girl likes me?

what does your poop taste like

You best be proving your sex to us.
tits or GTFO

Tits or gtfo +timestamp

if guys get their gf to do their eyebrows are they a fag?

fuck

The way she looks at you, and if she actively shows interest in spending time with you

How do i know if im love?

I guess if u have a gf you arent a fag

No tbh everyone needs nice eyebrows

What are you doing in this place?

There’s no real way to tell, I wish there was

I wish I was a girl...

Go out with me

Its actually pretty awesome being a girl

TITS OR GTFO

do you have any tattoos, are they hot on you

Why do girls talk about personal relationship shit with each other and gossip?

not yet, I am planning on getting some tho

What time is it?

How can i find love? Does dick size matter? Is 5.1 inches ok?

Because when something happens to us, it doesn’t really feel like it happens unless you share the info, because then no one knows it happened except you/ppl involved. Sharing that info is like talking about a girl you banged, it just feels like something noteworthy

10:30 pm for me

Timestamp

Why u so dumb nigga?

what is a girl

Love finds you, size isn’t what’s important, it’s how you use it, go in and slightly up. 5.1 is okay :)

why are girls so fucking nuts? Why do they not realise how fucking easy they have it

First post is best post

Would you let me take you on a date

Post tits or gtfo

I have a penguin nose help

tita or gtfo

That’s complicated to answer

Eww no like wtf

Some things are easier for guys, some are easier for girls, it depends on the issue

A useless bunch of bones skin and organs shaped around a vagina.

How do I get laid with out getting into a relationship and also wihot catching STDs or procreating?

OP didn’t say that, I would if I wasn’t already in a relationship

Wai not

Forget that loser. I'll blow your mind

Go to a bar/craigslist/tinder. Use a condom dumb dumb

Real op here, wouldnt even think about it, sorry but i would run away

whats the best way to get a girl to have sex with you?

No, what the best way to get a girl to love you?

What do I say?

Pay her

where are your titties and timestamp

fuck anyone who asked anything else before said vindications were presented.

You're objectively ugly like I'm surprised nobody has told you cause it's pretty fucking gross

Tits or GTFO

this

Actual op over here the rest are fakes you look disgusting as fuck

To love me?

Is your pussy like...a second purse?
But like...technically your first purse?
Do you store things in it like your chapstick or batteries or eye liner or like one of those portable mirrors or a taser?
Did the idea for purses actually come from vaginas?
Do you think they should make ballistic knives like in Call Of Duty Black Ops but ones that are made so that women can insert them in their pussies and fire them by contracting their vaginal muscles?
If I jerk off all the time and feel nothing, why are you all such whiny bitches about killing fetuses?

Ok actual op here, why havent you killed yourself yet? You look fucking pathetic

Do girls fart?

Tinder, craigslist, etc

Trust, loyalty, humor

>Ask a girl anything
Okay..
Do young women really care about a guy looking like some level of bodybuilder, or are you more interested in him being a decent human being, having a good personality, sense of humor, and so on? ..and no, I'm not saying he's the latter but is a fat neckbeard; I'm talking a 'normal' looking guy, physically, not fat, healthy, but not huge.

As a 400 lb man....

Is it true that the "be yourself" and be nice and respectful to the girl BS true????

I do not use my vagina as a purse, but I can’t speak on behalf of all pussy

no of course not idiot

Would you post picture of your breasts and a timestamp?
If not, would you get the fuck out?

Answer me op

Definitely decent human being. Tbh guys that are super muscular gross me out, and i prefer a guy that isn’t going to upstage me with his looks or body

Should have known

For the most part yes, however some girls are bitches and won’t pay attention to you for your weight, I don’t care about that. Guys who are heavier have a more likely chance to woo a girl with humor tho FYI

I want a hug and she wants sex, wat do?

Be respectful, make her smile and laugh

Why not both

But what if im not funny enough? What if i cant make her laugh?

>allowmetopontificateforamoment.png

Anal...want a guy to lube you real well then go easy, or courtesy spit then fuck you til you feel like you're breaking in half?

OP here, also I’m not being rude to anyone in the comments so rude people are not me, I’m doing my best to be respectful to everyone. I’m not posting my tits or face but I shouldn’t leave you all in the dark. This is all I’m showing.

She hurt me so much, why are girls so mean? I loved her and i gave her all i could

I am a super funny guy...make em laugh all the time... but then the "confidence" topic... I cant ever make the move :( any tips?

Making a girl laugh is more than just natural, it’s about the atmosphere, get her comfortable by being nice but not creepy, she’ll be more receptive to you

Just do it...it'll be worth it

girls are fucking retarded, they can't seem to understand that natural laughter comes from building a relationship through time, I am not a funny person but around my good friends I can be very funny because I understand their humour and their personalities etc... something that small female brain could never understand

How fat are you? why do you lose weight, you do realize that you get heavily judged and your worth is based of your looks/weight

dumb whore, go crave attention else where

don't you*

You can always make a move over text, which is a lot easier because it isn’t face to face. Ask her out to a nice setting, like a coffee place, library, and go from there. Tell her that she looks nice, and compliment her, give her an idea that your interested, you can go slow if you needed

That was an actual question...I'd appreciate an answer

I can see from your sausage fingers that you are a serious fatty. However, opinions of fatties are not relevant because they do not count as real girls.

Legit question...how would you prefer to take it up the ass, easy or rough?

Yeah but what do I say :{ I enjoy having a friendship but I fear risking the friendship blowing it .

Some bitches will fuck you over, those girls don’t deserve your time

They also do that if they want you to buy shit and then fuck off with someone else

Two dif answers to the same question, this is why i come to this shitty website.

I’m not fat, I’m a normal weight, just a bit chubby