Americans, why are you pussies?

Americans, why are you pussies?

Why are you scared of goat fuckers that you actually think voting this shitlord in will do any good?

You know that's why the majority of y'all are voting Trump. You're scared. You won't admit it but you are. You can argue about his policies and other bullshit, but you know at the end of the day you're just a bunch of pussies scared of goatfuckers.

A

>implying I'm voting trump
Either voting Johnson or Hillary

fucking

>Leaf
into the trash

Will Trudeau apologize to mexico on behalf of Americans when trump builds the wall?

Wow, I am now a #Cruzmissle

Mad leaf detected
Enjoy your fire
Kill tourself your worthless

You should get off your computer and go help put out that fire. I don't know if you've heard, but your country is literally on fire.

That's rich coming from a country whose people are known for saying sorry all the fucking time.

>canadian saying y'all

syrup softly sweet leaf

Leaf

>Youre scared
Who wouldnt be, Im worried about the future and the treatment of my race and the safety of my family and my own.
Millions of muslims let loose on my country changing its landscape, slowly seeing nice neighbourhoods turn bad is extremely worrysome.

I dont blame worried Americans, I blame the people rejecting their fears even when Trump finally gave them a voice.

DUDE

stupid fucking canuck confuses fear with VIGILANCE.... cute

go suck off trudeau while he gets assfucked by totalitarian cult member dick

stfu pussy. you know you're trolling.

leave troll.

They're not just scared of immigrants or the future, they're scared of personality responsibility. I'd say it's ironic that a group of people who preach personal responsibility so much are devoid of it themselves, but it's been standard practice in many groups (particularly the right) for many, many years now.

>make america great again because it's not great
>why isn't it currently great?
>because fucking liberals and gays and non-trump conservatives have ruined everything
>we dindu nuffin
>we good americans
>as long as we get off our butts and vote this one time, massa trump will fix everything for us

>scared of goat fuckers
>why the majority of y'all are voting Trump

This is just not true. People are voting for Trump because they're tired of the current gaggle of politicians and Trump says he's gonna fix shit the people are sick of, while people like Shrillary say they are going to give us even more it.

Fuck you, OP. Right between your juicy wet lips, you tutu wearing poodle-walker.

>fifth columnists import mudslimes to destabilize our country
>we're just supposed to just sit back and take it

>leaf
>shitlord