How would you use pic related as your slave for the weekend?

How would you use pic related as your slave for the weekend?

I'd cover her toys and cunt in harsh metal clips and make her clean my house. I'd shove my cock down her throat and piss directly in her stomach. I'd fuck her ass while she cried, then piss in her after I came and make her finish the day full of my piss. I'd make her clean out her cu t with a toilet brush. I'd use her as a foot stool.
All kinds of fun stuff.

Nice!!

For any footfags

So what are you to her?
Her husband? Neighbor? Student?
Or are you actually her?

Fuckin nice tits

Recent fuckbuddy
Yes they are

How'd you meet her? I'd make her my slut mommy for the weekend

Tell her to kill me so I can have something go right in my life for once

use to clean only shes ugly as fuck nasty wouldnt even cum in her direction

Met thru a mutual friend. Heres an older pic

yeah, but i'd make her clean the house, including the windows, and vacuum the basement

you must like hippos you fatwrangler

Nice, anymore of those big tits?

make her do house chores while her daughter sucks me off

I'd use it to clean up my fridge.

make her stay away from me

I would have her cook me dinner and bake me stuff, and let me use her tits as a pillow. She's gotta be 20 years my senior, I'm not putting my dick anywhere near that. Oh and I'd make her give me all her pills too, she's got pill popping bar fly written all over.

what if you had a cheezburger?
how would you fend her off?

Just clothed pics atm

I would choke her to unconsciousness, revive her, and do it all over again and again.

She likes being choked

titty fuck her

i would choke her unconscious and then call in the jap whaling ship

Nice

I would tie her up and whip the shit out of her with a leather belt

When she was black and blue all over I would wrap the belt around her neck and pull tight while I force my cock in her ass with no lube

It's gonna hurt so much but I'll force her to orgasm with a huge Hitachi Vibrator

Nice!!!

after she fell asleep I would wake her up and fuck her throat for a long time, making sure her face and hair were completely soaked in cum and spit

in the morning she will be rinsed clean with a garden hose, tied to a post with a collar and dog chain, and left outside to dry

if I get bored of looking at her I'll shoot her with a paintball gun to make her dance

kek