We are all the same. #fuckracism

We are all the same. #fuckracism

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/entry/black-man-daryl-davis-befriends-kkk-documentary-accidental-courtesy_us_585c250de4b0de3a08f495fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree. But, if you truly want to end racism in America start with the black community, the most intolerant group in the country

I just had a bape facemask on and even though I took it off, I still feel it. Its crazy. Also, fuck kaepernigger.

Go live in a black neighborhood for a month and get back to us.

>We are all the same. #fuckracism
No, we're not. #fuckniggers

The problem with that shit is that you cannot end racism in America by sharing images or liking facebook posts. You can't end it by screaming at people or beating them. You can't end it by passing laws or getting people fired.

It will never end.

Nah niggers are not the same they are less intelligent and usually smell horrible due to the high amount of fast food they consume. Not to mention their females are loud and way to prideful with their bs single ladies rant. Like of course you are single all your apes are locked up.

If you want to end racism you should probably start with poor negros. Not super rich brain damaged athletes

Not so my friend

huffingtonpost.ca/entry/black-man-daryl-davis-befriends-kkk-documentary-accidental-courtesy_us_585c250de4b0de3a08f495fc

You won't do much refusing to do the pledge of allegiance or refusing to perform in the super bowl either.

You will lose out on work though, and any right to bitch about it since you decided it yourself.

Please point out all the "evil racism", because I keep hearing about how bad it is and I can't seem to find where it all is.

The media crucified Tebow for praying, yet make heroes out guys like Kaepernick. How did the world get so upside down?

If you stand up for yourself, you'll be respected. You're just a bitch.

literally this

So fucking homophobic

>We are all the same.
Did you just call me a fucking nigger?

that shoop is so bad lol

moar and sauce>??

Agreed.
And how much of this bullshit could have been avoided if Blacks could follow a simple lawful order from Police?

Nope. Can't do that. Too fucking easy and logical.

Black NFL players taking a knee during the anthem because of the treatment of criminals and their actions?

What a fucking joke.

Point made

Lol too true

/thread

a lot of it could but not all. at least two have been shot while reaching for their drivers license because the officer told them to.

If you're a racist you are obviously incapable of thinking for yourself and/or are so so insecure your afraid you're not as special as you like to believe you are. Hence you're a fucking cuck

Lool this guy never lived ina homeboy hood. You stand up for yourself not in a gang you get shot and robbed jajaja

Wrong

OK, Snowflake.

You're fired!!

>the most intolerant group in the country
>more intolerant than jews
>more intolerant than mormons
>more intolerant than literal nazis

What is your definition of literal nazi?

what the fuck is your point? that mormons are less accepting of a black person than a black neighborhood is to a white guy? what a fucking joke

>Faggoty Facebook image macro
>Faggoty Twitter hashtags
>Faggoty thread
>Faggoty OP

Eat shit and kill yourself.

fuck libtards

Agreed...but in their cuck world poor black people are incapable of being racist

What a fucking crock of shit

not nearly as intolerant as antifa though.

fuck BLM

fuck faggots/molestors

All the same my ass.

Fact say we aren't.

I understand and agree that black people have been treated horribly in this country. We're a racist country with racist institutions. That's probably never going to change.

So the best thing that any black person can do is to travel to a country run by black people. There are several in the world. Haiti for example. It's not that far away. Also dozens of black run countries in Africa. They have nice weather and no institutional racism.

fuck ISIS

It's funny, I kept hearing how different we were.
White, black, gay, straight, trans, disabled, gifted, blah blah blah. I kept hearing how I was responsible for slavery in America and the socioeconomic plight of every person I've ever met. I've been told that, despite working my ass off for everything I have, I somehow owe it all to a non-existent "privilege."
We're NOT the same -- inside or out.
Racism exists for good reason. Stop trying to pretend apes and mental defectives are actual human beings.
Fuck racism? Nah.
Fuck you.
And fuck hashtags.

fuck wussy fags

fuck bitchy dickheads

the NFL is in the shitter since Kraperneck's shenanigans so keep it up and the NFL will go the way of the AFL. Fucking idiots. 75% of the fan base are white people you goddamn morons.

Who's being racist?

Yeah...all the same...you actually believe that shit with zero evidence?

fuck race cards

fuck the NFL and their over paid cry babies. I hope the organization goes bankrupt

Nigger spoted.

>having to stand up for yourself
just proves how awful they are if you need to put up with shit

Why can't democrats win elections because they have no ideas and they play identity politics base of race and gender and discrimination. This idiot NFL shit is the same thing.You WILL lose as the white fan base abandons you.

>more intolerant than literal nazis
nazis have been dead for at least half of a century you literal down syndrome libqueer transnigger

Wait. Are we all the same? How do we achieve diversity which is our strength?

>jajaja

I want any player who does this dragged off the field by their hair and thrown out of the arena into oncoming traffic. I don't consider myself a hardcore patriot, but using company time and money to piss on the US flag would get someone in any other profession fired. Why do these niggers get to be the exception?

If we're all the same (we're not) then how is diversity our strength?

Except it wouldn't. Go to. Korea if you want that. In America. That tight is given to everyone. Retard. It's the exact reason this country was founded. To not HAVE to follow that type of shit. L2history. It's funny how ignorance shows from this country when they spout about "disrespect". Proves nobody knows. Shit about America.

Whites hate niggers. Niggers hate Asians. Asians hate spics. Spics hate Mudslimes. Mudslimes hate whites. Every race hates every other race. We all just fucking PRETEND to get along. How do you not get the way the world really works? Go to prison, you'll learn there in 2 seconds about REAL race relations.

FUCK NIGGERS

i didnt care for the kneel at first, thought it was a messy form of protest. hell, now its about as cool a thing as you can do. lets all kneel, and honor our nation by protesting. and if you wanna give the finger to trump while kneeling, thats bonus points in heaven given by referee Jesus.

am a white guy. live in a black neighborhood. you have literally no idea what you're talking about. you might be surprised to know there are literally millions of black middle class people. we're all sick of your racist bullshit.

they just had marches all over the country?

well duh they took alot of shit like a frustrated virgin

OK, Sport.

thats beta talk....russia brazil or any masculine nation will eat you. you are a herb

well european girls or white girls in general are hot when they care for themselves

human interaction is not accurately described by "alpha" and "beta" concepts. Neither are wolves, btw, that whole study and concept has been discredited

>diaper fits both baby and monkey!
hurr durr what baby kekekek newfag cuck kek

that's attack on libruhls is so fucking misguided and asinine.
you are a moron that makes cultural conservation look retarded.

YEAH! I think the fact you said "cultural conservation" is more than enough!

yes, and then lee atwater and richard nixon happened in 1968 and used the war on drugs to discredit blacks (heroin) and hippies (pot) to go after his enemies. barry goldwater opposed the civil rights act in 1964. see, you'll find this hard to believe, but history continues past the 1960s. the same racist southern white people who voted for democrats when they were racist conservatives are now the same racist southern white people who vote for republicans now that they're racist conservatives. your problem isn't that you're racist and conservative - tho you are - it's that you're profoundly ignorant of history.

honestly who here wouldmt

not a real picture

I wouldn't

you're a nigger, aren't you

explains why youre on Sup Forums

#DeathToCucks

shaker heights, ohio. look it up.

how was that an attack on liberals you waste of sperm

>what is Charlottesville

The brain damage in that sport is worse than I thought

wtf does this have to do with wolves you asswipe? he was calling you a loser.

while communists have marches all over everywhere.