Seriously, what is wrong with this man...

Seriously, what is wrong with this man? He uploads videos non-stop trashing single moms and invites single moms onto his show to give them shit for an hour. His videos at this point are just mental masturbation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=riOckwje6Bc
theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/therapist-who-told-podcast-listeners-to-shun-their-families-reprimanded/article4846791/
youtube.com/watch?v=lN5OjzEfQmI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
molyneuxrevealed.com/2012/06/suicide-caused-by-stefan-molyneux-and.html
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/controversial-podcaster-listened-in-on-therapist-wife-and-clients-lawsuit-alleges/article22158708/
defoo.org/inner-circle/
fdrliberated.com/is-stefan-molyneux-freedomain-radio-responsible-for-suicide/
youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not an argument.

and single mothers eat it up.

why aren't you railing a single mother right now user?

youtube.com/watch?v=riOckwje6Bc

this is the video. His last video was bullying a single mom, now he's just trash talking one with someone he's interviewing.

You can start arguing any time you like

He is right though. Also that video wasn't really about single moms, it was about a dindu who caused single moms.

>43% of prison inmates grew up in a single-parent household
I'm sure this is significantly skewed by the fact that a majority of prison inmates are niggers.

Because somebody has to push back against the prevailing narrative that single mothers are virtuous hard workers that we should all applaud. The fact is single mothers cause a ton of unnecessary problems for society at large, from criminality to emotional abuse to sucking up government services.

I'm not denying any of that, I'm just questioning his mental sanity at this point. Other than not being a fatass, he's pretty much Sup Forums in every way. It's kind of sad.

Not an argument, I wish this wasn't a meme but none of what you said matters. Give one way in which he is losing his sanity.

Call in to his show. He'll shit on you.

Not an argument.

>preping the bull meme is true
why are white men so cucked

I was going to point out that many of those posts were arguments but then I saw your flag. Nice try.

I understand what you are saying, but you have failed to formulate a valid argument.

Not an argument

Don't we need a premise to argue against first?

not an argument. slut

What are you on about? He tells off a nigger who abandoned his child and is cucking some guy right now. The woman the guy is fasting is still married and the only single mother in the discussion is the one he walked out on because he is a nigger.

>fasting
Dating

Thanks for pointing out that I failed to make a reasonable argument, however I am going to have to let you know that you have not provided enough relevant and verifiable material to support your argument, therefore making your argument a non-argument.

theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/therapist-who-told-podcast-listeners-to-shun-their-families-reprimanded/article4846791/

youtube.com/watch?v=lN5OjzEfQmI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

molyneuxrevealed.com/2012/06/suicide-caused-by-stefan-molyneux-and.html

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/controversial-podcaster-listened-in-on-therapist-wife-and-clients-lawsuit-alleges/article22158708/

defoo.org/inner-circle/

fdrliberated.com/is-stefan-molyneux-freedomain-radio-responsible-for-suicide/

not an argument

don't know about single moms but he had this thing going at the garage with middle age latinas, they always left him big tips.

where's the aussie who screencaps all of steps videos and spams threads with them?

But this video is with a half black piece of shit who CAUSED a single mother, and is fucking a married woman with a daughter by an ex con, and an adopted daughter, who lives with her "separated" white husband husband who watches the girls during the day, while half Kenya POS caller fucks his legal wife.

Stefan was one step from unleashing a racial tired for the entire 2nd half of the interview. Frankly, I think he went easy on the guy.

>bullying
>hearing the truth is now considered bullying

Fuck off out of here you beta piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ

ywfam

He is a meme.

Case in point.

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

hi where are the argument :DDDDDDDDDDD

hes cuckpilled

nice meme

He looks like the bastard child of Jeb Bush and Ben Shapiro

single mothers should be shamed

This is spot on.

Did you watch more than 3 minutes of the video? The guy turns out to be a stereotypical black predator. It's fascinating seeing the lack of self-awareness too. The guy actually thinks he a good person because he watches ancap videos, and has the nerve to criticize everyone else. There are definitely a lot of self-deluding people who watch Stefa. Egotism maybe attracts egotists.

idk but i think its hilarious

hearing stefan BTFO some roastie slut is so comfy

hope this becomes a regular thing

Not a single argument to be found.

nah. he's some guy who wanted to major in theatre and couldnt make it, so he started larping as a conservative

Fuck you.Is that an argument?

Well lemme check this thread...

Nope, not a single one.

Fuck you leaf. All I'm saying is you don't need to make a million hour-long videos about the same topic. How much more can you drone on about the same bullshit and add nothing new? This is coming from someone who likes a lot of what Stefan says, especially about the left, and his criticism of atheist movements.

>Stefan
>Copyrighted material

Pick one and try to formulate an argument next time.

Were you raised by a single mother? Be honest?

>43% of prison inmates grew up in a single-parent household

50% of marriages end in divorce.

So single moms are actually less likely to raise criminals.

Maybe he IS a single mom

>all marriages have children
>all single mothers were married

>50% of marriages end in divorce.
That isn't really correct. That includes second and third marriages and does not reflect the rate for marriages with children which leave the mother single for an extended period of time.

FUCK YOU FUCKING DICKHEADS WHAT THE FUCK IS AN ARGUMENT. ALL YOU EVER FUCKING REPLY WHEN I MAKE A LEGITIMATE POINT AGAINST THIS RETARD IS "NOT AN ARGUMENT NOT AN ARGUMENT LOL" WELL THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS AN ARGUMENT?

not that.

His Firewall videos are excellent

contributing in standard molyneux thread style

you are welcome

Why not? Not only does he make a living from his videos, but the plague of single mothers, and topics like this aren't going to go away with one single hour long video.

By continuously posting videos on similar topics, not only do you drive home how crucial and important of a topic it is, but it allows for further discussion on topics not only regarding the title, but on other subjects surrounding it.

Did you even watch the video you posted? Sure, Stefan discusses single mothers, but the majority of the video Stefan is attacking and pulling out information regarding what a piece of shit the caller is.

Stefan is mere weeks away from calling for day of the rope. It clearly took all he had not to reveal his power level.

Well I'm kind of tired of all his European videos as well so I guess I'm a Muslim too.

Not an argument.

Donate 100 cents to FDR and then we'll talk.

>in the mean time

>Did you even watch the video you posted?

No. I just laugh at the thumbnails at this point and rush over to Sup Forums to hear le hilarious not an argument memes. Seriously, I used to watch his videos but once they repeated themselves I just said fuck it, I'm not wasting an hour on this shit.

Sauce?

I listened to the whole thing, kinda dragged on but it's quite a shitfest

>Dindu knocks up white chick in college
>Was $50,000 in debt trying to become a pilot (which he never did)
>Leaves college to live with family, misses dat party lyfe and bails gf and son
>Ex-gf marries cuck who get legal custody of dindu's son
>Dindu feels bad.... for himself

skip ahead years later

>dindu starts banging boss, who he introduces to stef as a single mother
>turns out one of her children was adopted after her separation
>turns out the other's BIOLOGICAL father was in jail
>turns out single mom's husband is still living with mom and raising jail baby
>turns out single mom claimed to still be stable married to adopt the second baby

So that's the kind of chick he's going after. The reason?

>Claims he wants to make a difference in the world
>Claims he wants to raise a child
>But not his old one, that was just a fluke apparently

I think it got even more complicated than that but still, damn.

What is this post not?

thats a funny non-arguement

can i tax it?

He just tweeted this

I'd say he's an absolute madman but he's not going to get a lot of attention from that. His twitter following looks pretty weak

that doesn't sound so bad, I would've thought it was 40-10

0:50 did he really just say "cis-scenario" or am I hearing things

it would be very painful

child support should be non existant. if you want someone to support your child you better be sucking their dick.

Maybe if single mothers would start spanking their kids properly their children wouldn't be such piles of shit.

That, or maybe they're just niggers?

>I'm sure this is significantly skewed by the fact that a majority of prison inmates are niggers
>Implying this is not the reason niggers are criminals in the first place.

he either doesn't do enough drugs, or does the wrong kinda drugs.

i need to get him hooked on alpha-pvp. might straighten his life out a bit.

dude is just a full on narcissist. He wouldnt last more than a month in the world he promotes.

Yeah, he did