Caught 5 mice, one almost got away and got fucked up then later died from blood loss

Caught 5 mice, one almost got away and got fucked up then later died from blood loss.

What does Sup Forums think I should do with these things?

They've passed me off tremendously by keeping me awake at night for the past two weeks and I broke thier hind legs with plyers so they can't jump as high to try and get out.

So far I've been trying to keep the bucket clean but they shit and piss all over each other instead of picking a side to do their business. I'm thinking I might try to train them but they're field mice so it probably won't work.

The fat mouse is definitely gonna die, he's the squeekiest and had given me much more trouble than the rest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCYbru-MPO1xjes4FVn61JUQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macdonald_triad
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If dubs you nurture them back to full health and the release them

nut all over them

Arumpabumpbump

Kill them or let them go you sadist

Microwave at least one.

Tweet a pic to PETA

Bite one's head off and swallow. Raw.

Suffocate the fat one in shit. Your shit

kek

Cut off all limbs of fat one and post pics. Drown the rest in piss.

get a pet snake, raise a small mouse community that every week must sacrifice one of their own to appease the scaled one or their crops will face a 10 year famine

Nice dubs, also would love to see that.

Maximum kek

Or vid if you know how to make webms or link vid.

Cut off all their legs with shears or something. Cut off their tails too and they can be your pet nuggets.

Got a couple more traps set too, I'd let them outside but they would just freeze to death by the time they're healed (canadafag) so I feel that option isn't viable.

These little bastards are all make and have tiny penises lol at first I thought it was logs of shot but then realized they weren't, I've just been poking them with a stick to see how much I can get them to squeal.

Have any of these ideas sparked your interest OP?

Male*
Maybe, I don't want them to die, they don't deserve to get off that easy. I like this idea, I'd have to catch a female but even then these fucks don't breed with their own family (as far as I know).

I fucked this pic up cuz fatty likes to freak out, ill try to get another of him being still

Yeah but it's things I've already thought of doing, trying to come up with new and funny ideas. I don't want these mice to leave this bucket alive, I've been studying their behaviour and how they live together, these bastards are rather smart and I'd like to do a science experiment with them lol

You can keep them alive after cutting the limbs off by burning the stumps with a lighter or something.

I'm guessing you used to wet the bed well past the appropriate age. Congrats on winning the genetic sociopath lottery, hope you don't kill me when you finally snap!

what is the wetting the bed thing? is that common?

You could but it's have to be like one leg at a time, I put one into shock by burning him with a lighter on his one arm and he just rolled over and had his last breaths while I was poking him with a needle.

I think I'll try with fatty though, he's pissing me off

Yes, breed them, bring in outside mice if you must but make generations of mice suffer for the sins of theur parents.

they're just mice you dumb ass. They aren't doing anything to spite you. They are just doing what mice do. Just like what edgy faggots like you do: have a god complex and bully things weaker than themselves because you have a small cock. Pathetic.

Dude just kill them. Hit 'em with a hammer or something.

Kick them as far as you can

Fire

honestly anyone in here who is suggesting op harm these harmless creatures and OP for being the lonely small cocked faggot he is for feeling the need to bully and torture defenseless animals

kys you broke retards lol

Give me one second, I'm cutting fatties leg off just for you lol

>What does Sup Forums think I should do with these things?
Seek professional help before you become a serial killer.

Put one in the microwave. Post results.

OP do us a favor and just kill yourself when you finally snap. Don't take anyone else out with you.

oh some handy tips btw op, fofmer snake owner. grab them by the tail and flick them at the base of the skull srmi hard but not too hard to knock them out. you know, for reasons

Tie the lightest ones tail to a balloon. Send to outer space.

Never forget space toad.

Bottle rocket up ones asshole and light it.

Harmless until they carry black pest

Op, you're a faggot.

Build them a gas chamber

If singles, dubs, or trips kill yourself

If quads put your dick in a mouse trap

Here you go, his fat little leg

Damnit, I meant to say if 1984 put your dick in a mouse trap.

Quads get

Yep he's about to start bleeding like crazy

Well time for quads

Now quads

Yeah I've been doing that, either that or I'll grab them on the back of the neck like a cat and they can't do anything.

Sage

Ugh, nigger pest is the fuckin worst

suck the mices dicks
>check em

Oh jeez, is mousey gonna be okay?

Boil one in piss

SHEEEEEITTTT

He'll be fine, he's fat enough to handle it.

Might pull the small ones dick off with plyers then sleep deprive them for a while to see how they like it

Did you close the wound?

do it faggot

Nah but he's actually not bleeding as much as I thought he would. Don't want to get my hands too close to get bit, these little bitches carry diseases

you're going to hell for this :(

You're fucking sick dude

You're a piece of shit bro. You're a piece of shit. Those mice didn't know they were disturbing you. They're just fucking mice trying to live their lives. You're a fucking piece of shit bully.

You broke their legs and expect them to "pick a side to do their business?" When it hurts just to walk around?

Man fuck you. I hope you get cancer and die. And then when you're laying in a hospital bed close to death, I hope someone comes in and breaks your fucking legs.

SUCK THE MOUSE COCK OP YOU COWARD

M'lady

youtube.com/channel/UCYbru-MPO1xjes4FVn61JUQ

Go nuts OP

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macdonald_triad

KYS OP

a) Op is a sadistic stain on humanity. Fuck you cunt, seek therapy.

b) I vote that Op shaves them and paints them assorted eye-bleeding colors not found in nature.

c) What the fuck are we supposed to do with mice with broken legs? Now your stuck with them you god damn retard.

Tell me something I don't already know

Here's his little stump, maybe I ought to Cauterize it but the other mice have been cleaning it for him and consoling him so I suspect he'll live.

My camera is shit quality

This

OP should kill himself

Kill them or kill yourself retard

Good thread. Looks like gen z is showing its true colors. Fuckin cucks

Lol that's the point, they were never meant to live through and escape this endeavor. They sure fucked up when they decided to come into my house and crawl on me while I'm sleeping in bed, now look who's having the last laugh. These bastards know exactly what they're doing and even try to play hide and seek. But regardless, they're my toys now

Boil water and drop small ammounts on the rodents. Microwave one. Please record.

Leave the corpses on a your neighbor's porch.

Reroll

Rerolllll

this

kill them so they don’t suffer anymore, then kill yourself.

Cum on them over the course of a week and send pics. Keep em alive doe

Also I like the paint idea, that's fairly funny so props for that. Might give them racing stripes then cut their legs off and see who wins in a race down the hallway lol even have an air horn and everything

For a bunch of edgelords, you faggots ure get triggered by pest rodents pretty bad. Pathetic

Wtf is wrong with you people?

Light the fat one on fire and post up the webm

OP is more pathetic.

Talk about gettin trolled

THIS

This is Sup Forums or have you forgotten

This.

how much money do u have

Bump. I hate the thought that I share this site with fucks like OP

It's so fucking specific though.

But shota, lolicon, incest and rekt threads are somewhat ok?

how much money do u have .

Put them out of their misery and then kill yourself.

how much money do u have ..

put them in a screen like basket, like the kind for draining noodles
put bleach and ammonia in the bucket below them
?????
profit

You should let them starve and see which one is left by eating the others. After you kill the fat one of course.