Is Sup Forums the most autistic media board?

Is Sup Forums the most autistic media board?

Sup Forums

>what is Sup Forums?
>what is Sup Forums?
>what is Sup Forums?
>what is Sup Forums?
>what is /mlp/?
>what is /asp/?
Sup Forums is quite possibly the least autistic board on this entire site, media-centric or otherwise

>managed to not fuck up obtaining friends
>even has the social skills to obtain a female friend
>autistic
Maybe a little socially awkward, but you have to be worse than that to be autistic.

keep telling yourself that. The nonstop barrage of discussionless lists, charts, ratings, and waifus say otherwise

it's not the most autistic but it's one of the most pathetic

can't even come up with a single decent meme

memes are cancer. just look at Sup Forums

Sup Forums is one of the few boards that's made a meme that impacted the entire internet for better or for worse you pleb.

You don't belong here

t. fa/tv/irgin whos wandered away from his home board

I'd say Sup Forums is one of the least autistic boards on the site

The most autistic board is objectively /r9k/, followed by /mlp/, /vp/ and Sup Forums

>Sup Forums is the only board with memes
Your newfaggotry is showing

>lists and arguments
>no one can see through the thick, thick wave of elitism
To be fair, Sup Forums is worse. But that's because being trapped in a room to play video games is a must. Being trapped in a room to listen to music is optional

It's the only board that's lost its way due to desperately trying to be good at memeing and failing

>>no one can see through the thick, thick wave of elitism

If Sup Forums still had this much elitism it would be a better place, I wish we were more like Sup Forums

Sup Forums is easily the worst board on this site. all of the other "autistic" boards are self-aware and the rest are actually functional in accomplishing the discussions that they exist to create

You forgot about /mlp/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>desperately trying to be good at memeing and failing
They're too good at memeing. That's why the board went to shit. Sup Forums is an example of a board that's terrible at memes. Sup Forumsmour threads are consistently terrible and filled with unfunny post-ironic garbage that belongs back in 2013

>They're too good at memeing
u
u
u
u

yeah sure m8, if you ever went to Sup Forums or /s4s/ you'd know Sup Forums is trash and has been since 2012

oh god why did i read that

>Uses waifus as an argument as to why Sup Forums is worse than a list of boards, one of which is fucking Sup Forums

John "the absolute wife beating madman" Lennon

Did somebody say madman?

no way this happened

Did you not hear him say Sup Forums

have you never been on another board?

t. Sup Forums loser

This
Other boards are even worse

this is very true, or at least used to be. The board is kinda lifeless now so you cant really judge

The most autistic board is >>>/j/

>Sup Forums is quite possibly the least autistic board
>Sup Forums less autistic than Sup Forums
My sides. I'm sure the Futurefags trying to analyze his lyrics as if he is some deep rapper and the majority of hiphopfags on here sure aren't autistic kids looking too deep into shit. Even fucking Sup Forums is less autistic than Sup Forums, and Sup Forums is a shithole. I wish this board had at least somewhat quality discussion like Sup Forums

Sup Forums at least doesn't jack it to fucking Grimes.

People literally call users of Sup Forums Sup Forumsutists
Their threads are full of autistic waifu faggotry

jesus, all these butt hurt board loyalists in this thread is truly pathetic

poor dude i feel for him

This place is full of fucking normies, no way those idiots are autistic.
This explain why many of you have the worst taste in art. Even Sup Forums or Sup Forums is better.

>This place is full of fucking normies
Spotted the normalfag.

Sup Forums is probably the best media board on the entire site in terms of discussion but you are literally retarded if you think Sup Forums is better than Sup Forums

Sup Forums and Sup Forums discussion literally boils down to who can decry the other side as more reddit first

>Even Sup Forums or Sup Forums is better
Sup Forums has GoT generals and capeshit threads,