Medfags wtf do i do?

medfags wtf do i do?
plz help

nigger, that's just a bruise. Fuck off

Why won't start with going to a doctor?

context please user...did u sustain a trauma? is that a spontaneous occurrence? dude the fuck..give as much information as possible

this

because my doctor is complete shit at diagnosis

die fag

What a smooth thigh

cut that piece out

Looks like a hicky but I assume, since you're on this site, you don't have a gf to give you those. So it's probably just a bruise
>inb4 it hurts it's not a bruise

i crashed my handle bar on my bike into my leg yesterday but i don't think that would be kick off i also have a hand vagina if that has anything to do with it

i dont know what a hand vagina is ...unless you mean you wank into your hands like a normal person...anyways i dont have time for this...since you say you experienced some trauma, just let the damn haematoma resolve...you dont need to go to a doctor for this...its not large enought to cause compartment syndrome (not like the thighs are particularly known for being prone to that anyways...did u get hurt anywhere else, u stupid fuck?

Looks like a bruise.

>medfags wtf do i do?
>plz help

Just live your life and it will go away. If it hurts take some tylenol and go to sleep. If that doesn't do anything, try using some Arnica gel, and ice/elevate the leg.

try another one

if he lives his life, he'll go on crashing handlebars into his hand vaginas and just die

how the fuck do you know you piece of shit?

here is a hand vagina with my simalar mark

go check it at a hospital it fulfills criteria (abcde)to take a biopsy and discard melanoma.

>doc says mom doesn't have any problems and gets mad at mother
>1 week later my mom got into ambulance and then got diagnosed with ovarian cancer
Fuck you Dr.Brocoli

I would concur with this but it seems like you're an American. I dont know much about the healthcare there but i do hear that things can get pricey. I doubt vigourously that you have melanoma, so probably you dont have to waste any money going for needless tests..A doctor would usually not do tests for obvious things unless they get money from performing needless tests at which point they'll give you everything and charge you or the insurance for it... iJust dont know enough about it to tell you what to do... GO if you have money. The hand vagina was from trauma? If so i change my stance for 99% sure its not fking melanoma to 100%

what a fking asshole doctor...sorry you heard that...but if its like you say a week, there's nothing that could have been done in that gap anyways...do you know what staging she is at? i hope it works out OP

Post measurement of skin lesion on your wrist OP. If its greater than 5 cm, you might want to talk to a derm. From my understanding it could be a small patch.

Has it been present from birth, or was it recently acquired while being a hand vagina?

hey just curious on what guidelines or journal or whatever the fuck you got that >5mm criteria from...thanks

Put pants on you dumb fuck. It's a fucking bruise!

Stop having sex with your dog.

it was bout 2years ago and shes fine now thank you. i just went to my walk in clinic now and the woman there said that they are an infection of melanoma (walk in clinic is 2 minute walk and its 11:38pm so real and heterosexual)

ABCDE guidelines state 0.25 in to 6 in is the clinically significant range for cancer. I just used the clinical definition of a patch (greater that 5 cm/2 in) which lies within that range.

>was it recently acquired while being a hand vagina
>while being a hand vagina