Why is diving hated?

I think a proper dive, that is: Acting as if you're deadly hurt from just the slightest touch, even so much that the Ref has no choice but to believe you, is an ability few have.

What are your favorite dives in footballing history?

simulation is unsportsmanlike

Gerrard intentionally diving in the 2005 CL final.

That's only a thing in this website and that's because this place is full of prig fedora tippers

IRL there is literally nothing wrong with diving

LCIM against mexico

but diving is disgusting

Apart from the fact that it's cheating? It makes these ((((men)))) look like crybaby little bitches. Diving is for pussies who have to pretend to cry to get ahead since they can't play the game well enough to succeed fairly.

only americans are sensitive about diving

for some reason they like to act tough

Because they are a bunch of closet homos

>Why is diving hated?

but it's not.
It's hated only by fans of the teams that get fucked by the dive. And no one gives a shit about that.

If player of a team i support dived and gotten a penalty which would won us the game, i would not mind the slightest.

On the other hand i would be butthurt if that was to happen against my team, which is understandable but the winners won't give a fuck about that therefore it doesn't matter.

Diving is not hated, losing is.

>Acting as if you're deadly hurt from just the slightest touch
We really to start separating complete dives, where you weren't touched, from "dives", where you were touched and possibly even fouled, but you decide to go down theatrically.

>Spics and euros defending diving

This is too cliche

So it's true about Sup Forums. The numales are taking over.

>people who actually care about football know more about football than a fucking American
who ever thought

>>people who actually care about football know more about football than a fucking American
>implying any relevant first world country with a respectable 14 digit+ GDP actually care for that shit sport

16 from the richest 20 countries in the world have "soccer" as their main sport, my nigga

>muh gdp
you have to look at hdp per capita

Diving is quite literally cheating. It's using a dirty tactic that has nothing to do with the skill of the game to get the upper hand, it is the exact same thing as intentionally aiming for a player's legs in an attempt to injure them and take them out of the game.

It's also just pathetic. Seeing a guy throw himself to the ground after not even being touched and writhe around in fake agony for 5 minutes is top tier cringe. It makes it impossible to cheer for that kind of garbage.

>w-whatever we don't care! We are too good for soccer.

Like fucking clockwork.

>MUH PER CAPITA

Goddamn, the English cucked you so extremely hard you actually took after them

That's how you measure wealth, you burger

By your "logic" India is richer than Norway

prove me wrong then. I'm not sure why Euros are so extremely emotionally invested in America's attitude towards semenslurp

>soccer thread
>Americans come like mangets to talk shit about the sport
>w-w-why are y-yuros s-so obsessed w-with -u-u-us

you really are proving it being otherwise, with every post you make

......................................................but if you look at absolute metrics, land wealth & natural reserves, they are.

Before we continue, what exactly is your economic literacy?

it's a dickhead move but sometimes in life you have to be a dickhead to get what you want

>all this rushed deflection from the main point.

Your arguments collapse quicker than French military plans.

sup guys

>go into thread
>a bunch of euros and south americans defending flopping as long as it benefits your team

wow

>hurr hurr soccer more like divegrass ebin
>WHATEVER SOCCER SUCKS WE ARE NUMBER 1 WE DON'T NEED SOCCER USA USA USA
>le not an argument

okay. I want to hear your idea of how to stop diving without slowing the game.
>inb4 retroactive fines

So now only the rich teams are allowed to dive. Great.

What can you win by flopping in American sports? Literally nothing

That's the sole reason your athletes don't do it, use your fucking brains, I know you are as thick as an American but think about it

not to mention the fact that a large part of their self-superiority hinges on delusionally """convincing""" themselves that the sport matters to us, leading one to wonder why someone who truly feels superior would be so desperate for American validation.

>what is basketball

god you're actually retarded, eh?

>okay. I want to hear your idea of how to stop diving without slowing the game.

I know nothing about this gaybar sport. Why the fuck are you asking someone who's never played soccer for soccer advice?

>he's still defending that sort of egregious gamesmanship

What can they win at most, 2 free throws? In games with scores higher than 120 points? That's literally, in a literal way, nothing

Also, basketball court is smaller than a footbal field, side refs are closer and can see when a player dives way easier

Anyone have the gif of Torres diving like some dead fish while playing against Chile in the 2010 world cup?

>mfw based german got everyone ripping each others throats with a low tier bait

Well played sir

>obediently sucking German cock
Do you niggers have any shred of dignity left?

>Why is diving hated?
This is the most European thread I've ever seen

>american
>calling others niggers

Top jej, your entire country runs on nigger worship, aren't you late for your daily "blacked" john?

Im pretty sure that Orangutans are banned from cyber cafes. How are you still posting?

>brazil

HAHAHA youre the filthiest of subhuman negroids. you literally have no room to talk

>american banter

None better.

>IRL there is literally nothing wrong with diving
says who?

Swimming experts.

t. el chicANO

When I see this kind of shit I sometimes wish the guy would actually kick the little faggot's face in to teach him what real pain is

Pepe is one of the most pathetic footballers in the world because of his acting

>banter

not banter when brazil is a shit country and you can make fun of their shit countrymen

Haha oh god, i rly got you that mad by just stating a fact? Holy shit. Why cant you just admit that your country is literally blacked at this point?

I'd rather be blacked than shit-browned, favela man.

In hockey player jerk their head back to try to get high-sticking penalties called.

Hes the master.

Seen it so many times, it still amazes me how he gets people carded in every game for the most blatant dives.

>Gerrard intentionally diving against Chelsea
You all know they paid him to do it

If you don't care about the sport why are you even in this thread
>I'm gonna start posting in/cric/ and look like an idiot then when people call me out for it I'll call them an idiot because I clearly don't care about the sport!

seriously, Suarez dive was a work of art

diving so credibly that you fool even the ref is a skill wortthy of respect. Diving because you know that you're a big name in a big team and the ref won't have the courage to call you out on your bullshit makes you a piece of shit

Diving is the single thing that makes me not want to watch Football. The slightest contact and the player dives to get the penalty or free kick. How can you honestly enjoy a sport where 30% of the game is trying to trick the ref into thinking you are injured?

>AA+merica

not really since most of the time fooling a ref comes from a lack of skill on the referees part. like shit positioning.

the patriots are so good they ruin the league

I enjoy watching the illicit aspects of sport almost as much as I enjoy watching the official skill. because there's skill is cheating and the best teams by definition will be the best at both. So if you like any team who wins regularly are condoning cheating as a skill as much as anything.

Diving is for faggots end of story

We are men, we dont fucking dive

>Basketball
free throws, essentially free points unless you're a retarded gorilla. Basketball also has the highest number of superstar calls

>Football
field position, major penalties can be awarded resulting in automatic first downs (roughing the passer) or spot fouls (pass interference)

>Hockey
Probably the most important one because a well-placed flop can give a man advantage to another team for minutes at a time. It's worth it to flop in hockey but they can also call a penalty on you if its too obvious.

>Baseball
Can't really dive in this unless you're pretending like a ball hit you