Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, so my step sister recently moved into my parents house and has been using the bathroom I’ve always used. Now the thing is, since its not directly in my room but instead across my door she can do as she pleases with out me knowing immediately. Lately, shes been using my bathroom then locking it when shes done so i cant use it at night. Ive been unlocking it with a screwdriver. And she just came in and told me to use the bathroom across the entire house because she doesnt like me using it. I told her to fuck off and everything and we’ve been having a lock and unlock the bathroom door war, how petty can i fucking get to piss her off?

Record her, blackmail her with the recording. Best reward but also highest risk.

You could always go the prank way of doing things like cling wrap across the bowl.

Record her locking the door? I’ll pass
The prank option sounds better though

Really? I obviously ment record her in the bathroom.

post a time stamped pic of her panties or kill yourself

>Record her locking the door? I’ll pass

Oh, yeah im not trying to get her to hate me. Its more of a fuck with her kinda thing

I tought it was gonna end with you entering the bathroom and fucking her.

Piss on the toilet seat before you think she'll use it

Fucking perfect

Put a camera in the bathroom, record her showering and pooping then post it on Sup Forums so we can masturbate to it, then link her the thread.

>Record her locking the door? I'll pass

better yet, piss on it all the time until you know she wont use that bathroom

nvm scratch that, piss on everything

You guys don't even know if she's hot or not.

OP here, i hear her talking with her boyfriend in the next room about how shes “gonna catch me unlocking the stupid door this time” i think i might pull one of all time favorites i got offa this site and just fart on the wall loud as fuck

Buy a lock that only you can lock and unlock.

Or murder her, it's your call though.

You should put saran wrap on the toilet under the seat.
nice and flat with no creases so she can't see.

Shes honestly not, bitchy attitude, weak ass tits and she has to make her ass stand out by doing that stupid stick out your ass thing

this isnt a game, this is war, you must piss

Get yourself some clear plastic wrap lift the seat and stretch a piece across the bowl, tight so it cannot be seen. Put seat back down and conceal any excess plastic wrap. Post results.

Take the toilet seat and hide it in your room. You can bring it with you when you need to shit, then re hide it.

shit and piss on her toothbrush and hair dryer

OP again, if we can keep this thread alive by the time they sleep ill piss in the tub with a timestamp, sorry but i cant get too crazy here.

Turn the water off to the toilet and start collecting her poos

Weak

Take all of the toilet paper and shove it in the lock. It can't be locked then LOL!

Just piss on the toilet seat bruh

How is she locking/unlocking the door?

Use your screwdriver to take the toilet seat off

Piss on her bedroom door and tell her you couldnt hold it.

Pushes in a button on the inside of the the bathroom door then closes it, its been fucking with my brother too who cant even piss in the bathroom that was once his as well

Jack off into her shampoo

We've been playing checkers while you've been playing chess the whole time...

These.

Is your step sister hot?

fuck that piss on the sink/toilet/floor/her

Just cum on/in everything - towels, the bath, the floor, the doorknob, the soap, the toilet seat, her perfume

put cyanide in the very top of her toothpaste. she will NEVER see it coming lmao

OP again x 2 I’ll cant promise the toilet seat removal thing but it is highly tempting, maybe once they go lights out for the night

you guys baitin or just psycho?

Clog up her deodorant spray with semen.

CUM

cum on her pads/tampons (while they're open of course) great prank

Definitely serious. Probably Psycho. Why do you care?

This one is actually good!

Someone call the greentexters

How does she unlock it though?

OP, she has her own

remove the bathroom door and replace it when she finally stops using that bathroom

Blow a load into her shampoo, it will bee funny as fuck cos it sticks to thee hair and nothing. Gets it out easy

Stick her toothbrush bristle side first up your ass then take a pic and show her the pic when she is brushing her teeth

Stop flushing.

oh that ones simple, and doesnt make her hate him while also being easy to clean, so easy that he doesnt even need to

Remove the knob. Replace with one that doesn't lock. Profit

Own what?

Cum on toilet seat everytime u r in there. If you can't manage a load then just slap down some mayonaisse or something.

Murder her