RAPE STORIES THREAD

RAPE STORIES THREAD
Times you raped/got raped/saw rape/whatever the fuck

I have an experience the law would call rape but I wouldn't. Does that count?

Do tell.

When I was a little girl my daddy used to fuck me. He never let near clothes for easy access and because "clothes are for people and cunts aren't people". When her do me first he'd ask "what are girls good for?" and I'd have to say "girls are good for getting fucked.
It started when I was around 3yo. It was just a normal thing for me to suck his dick and him to eat me out. It wasn't until I was 11 maybe that I realized it wasn't something all girls did with their fathers.

Jesus. How long did it go? How did it end?

My father was abusive too. Didn't do anything himself but let his friend fuck me. Sorry that happened to you.

>How long did it go?
Ten years, I think. He said the first time he played with me was a few weeks before my third birthday and the last time was when I was thirteen just before my first period.
>How did it end?
It just did because it had to. He couldn't risk me getting pregnant.

>My father was abusive
I was never abused.
>Didn't do anything himself but let his friend fuck me
That's horrible.
>Sorry that happened to you.
Don't be. Being loved by my father was good.

You're ok with what happened then? I suppose we all have our own ways of coping.

You still wanna blow him?

Did he ever butt fuck you? If so do tell

had anal with friend's dad

all of you that are curious about user's rape experience and are turned on are goddamn monsters

>You're ok with what happened then?
Of course.
>I suppose we all have our own ways of coping.
I don't need coping because it wasn't a negative experience. You do because of being unloved and pimped out.
No, I'm married now. Sometimes I do still fantasize about what if he did knock me up.
No butt stuff.

Rape fetishes are pretty common. Few people with the fetish actually rape. Don't judge.

Yeah, I guess. Wasn't trying to judge, sorry. Your experience was very different from mine I guess.

surely no one's gonna take the bait
fuck

Imagine being so fucked up that you think your father sexually abusing you from the ages of 3-13 wasn't abuse.

Your father is a sick, disgusting man. I would never do anything of the sort to my daughter.

It wasn't abuse. He never hurt me, he loved me. That's why he expressed his love for me as he did.
> I would never do anything of the sort to my daughter.
You wouldn't love your daughter? What a horrible thing to say.

At 14 I was gang raped by my brother and his friends.

What was your favorite experience?

You're broken on the inside, a ticking time bomb waiting to drown her kids

Story?

My older brother had friends over at our house when our parents were out of town. They got really drunk. Brother and his friends are real creeps, constantly leering and shit for a long time. My brother grabbed me as I walked by, started groping me. I try to fight him off but his friends join in and hold me down. They end up stripping and raping me.

Fuck user. I'm so sorry.

How did it affect you? And did it happen again?

this

>even ig it was good and you liked it you're still broken because I say so
No

This..... Just before your third birthday... Wait.... Really?.... You're that fucking stupid to think that was normal???? Would you let your husband fuck your daughter? Or better yet, would you fuck your son? You got deep seeded issues

It happened again a few more times, with just my brother. Until he left home to enlist. It screwed me up, as you can imagine. I grew really withdrawn, scared all the time, crying fits, that sort of thing.

Duh

Now you admit it lol

>You're that fucking stupid to think that was normal
It was just a part of life. Sucking my daddy's dick was as normal as drinking out of a cup, it was just what was done. I thought all girls did it.
>Would you let your husband fuck your daughter?
Yes, he does them.

this has to be bait lol

> I don't like it so I'll call it bait
Typical.

Could be.

I dunno if it was rape.
When I was younger I had to share a room with my 4 years older brother. We were close but sometimes he was a dick to me. We had one big bed in our room so we slept together. I was about 11 when he started dry humping me. I liked it. I know he took advantage of me and it led to fucking before I was legal, but damn it felt good. First time he fucked me I said it hurts and he stopped. Didn't do it again until I was okay with it. If I for example said I don't want to mess around he'd accept it and wait until I wanted it too. Every state would call it rape but it really wasn't.

How do you feel about it now?

I don't regret it nor I want to do it again. I don't have a problem with it. If I had nightmares about my childhood my abusive alcoholic father would be in there instead of fucking with my brother.

Well that's something at least. And yeah, I can relate with the alcoholic abuse dad.

lol this reply sealed it
It's fucking bait Sup Forumsros time to jump thread

obviously b8.

There's other posts here though...

>defending against accusations of being bait?
>definitely bait then
Fuck you guys

I believe you, user.

Did you ever report him?

No, I was too afraid of what he'd do.

Hope you, your father and your husband are picked up and raped in jail till you die.

Bump

>was having gangbang with 4 guys
>they got drunk and tied me up
>it was a few hours of nonstop fucking every hole of my body and cumming on my body
>untied me unly when i stopped crying
>made me walk home only in jacket and boots

tbh after giving it a thought i really liked it and it made me a bigger slut than i already was

Hmm...that seems to be a common theme in this thread. People getting raped and liking it. How did it change you.

i wanted more threesome, i loved the feeling of being filled to the brim :>
and when i was raped for real, not gangbang gone wrong, i really enjoyed it

I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of jealous of that. I was fucked up after my gang rape. Part of me wishes I was more like you.

be straight.
> drunk at bar with friends from work while I was still in high school.
> Thought I was cool at bar cause older guys from work got me in.
> Friend gives me K and I'm a mess all over the bar.
> Things go foggy at bar and I start to come around at older co-workers house.
> start feeling his hand on crotch of my pants. Realize im laying on a couch with my legs draped across his.
> He notices me wake up and look confused. He jumps up and suggests more K will straiten up my head from drinking.
> Do two big lines, sit back down on couch and lights out.

I was like 5 or 6. Had to go to hospital in another town to get a minor surgery done. The kids' room was full, so they put me in a separate room. The only patient there, bored as fuck. There was a playroom where I met kids from the other room. Of course, they already formed a social unit and treated me as an outsider, being both new and staying in the other room. Tried to get chummy anyway. Winded up in their room, talking. Then, one of the older boys in the group grabbed me, pressed me against the bed and held me down, while the other kids removed my pants and got creative.

slowly come out of my stupor enough to be somewhat conscious but I think I am imagining I'm fucking my girlfriend.
> My eyes are still closed and I feel a sense of urgency to try to move to get up, cause I feel like I have to take a big shit bad and it's about to pop out.
> Body is not really responding to well but I open my eyes. Look up and awaken to a mind blowing scene.
> Co-worker is over me and my pants are off. My legs are over his shoulders and he has my semi-hard cock in his hand and he is squeezing it and pulling on it.
> I feel like Im going to shit right there in front of him and I am very freaked out about what he is doing to me.
> I start to say no stop, I am going crap, but all that comes out is "no sto".
> At this moment I feel him pull on my cock again and realize his cock is deep in my ass and he is using my cock like a handle as he fucks me.
> I don't have to go to the bathroom. what I'm feeling is him slowly pushing in and pulling out. Everytime he pulls out it felt almost like I was shitting.
> At first I am disgusted by this and tried to squirm out from under him.
> He then grabbed my cock harder with one hand to hold my ass where it was and held me down by the chest with the other.
> He tried to calm me down and say how sexy I was .After a few minutes I came to more and my senses started coming back. he was fucking me gently and it actually started to feel good.
> I just closed my eyes and let him do want he wanted.

Fuck. Did you report this? How'd you deal with that?

he started to pull on my nipples and i felt that my shirt was also off and that I was naked.
> His cock in my ass felt a bit uncomfortable but at the same time it did feel good deep inside me.
> he was also trying to stroke my mostly limp cock (to much drugs wouldn't get hard). That felt really good so I guess it was helping.
> He kept fucking me for what felt like hours, stopping every once in awhile to squeeze lube on his cock and kept telling me to cum for him. > I had gotten hard by this point but still couldn't cum because of the drugs.
> He then pulled out of me put his head between my legs and took my entire cock in his mouth (not a great feat my cock is pretty small). > He sucked on my cock like no girl from high school had ever. He then took my balls in his mouth and massaged them with his tongue to. He also licked and sucked on my asshole.

thank you, most people say i'm broken and fucked up :* i often say that fucking is my hobby haha :D hope you are okay now ;)

Doing better at least, yeah.

This went on for a very long time. I could not keep track of time.
> my balls started to swell and he grabbed my cock and held it firm and said to wait for him.
> He put the bottle of lube to my asshole and squeezed a bunch in and also lubed up his cock.
> he got between my legs again and put his cock head up to my ass. As he pushed in this time I was awake and I was not ready for it.
> It hurt bad as he stretched me and I cried out. He just said ssshhhh and he started to stroke me and slowly push into me at the same time. once I felt his balls on my ass he stopped and just kept stroking me. my ass hurt but my cock was feeling real good.
> after a few minutes he was able to start pumping in me without to much pain. his cock gave me this feeling deep inside that was incredible and within minute I started to cum.
> I could feel it growing from inside me and as I exploded my ass was clenching around his cock in spasms. He kept pumping my cock hard, milking my cum from me and as my ass was still in spasm he started to fuck me real hard and fast.
> Then I felt his cock grow in me and felt my insides expand with his cum. It felt hot in me and he collapsed on top of my chest.
> He started trying to kiss me but it freaked me out and I pushed him off of me.
> I rolled over and was very confused and ashamed but I could still feel his cum filled deep inside me and I just wanted to keep it there. I felt so good filled up.
> I asked where his bathroom was and I ran in there and started to clean all my cum off of me and the lube off of me.
> I felt a bit of his cum leak out but I didn't want to let it go yet so I put on my clothes and confronted him in the living room. told him how fucked up he was and that even though I came I did not want this and that I would never do it again.
> I demanded he take me home right away. I didn't even give him a chance to clean my cum off of him and we left.

when i was like 4 a cousin would make me suck his dick maybe twice a week

good ;*
what i got in how i'm different in this regard from other girls is that i don't think about the guy, i just make sure i'm satisfied, and if i'm forced i might cry or scream but i find one thing that makes me feel good, like i love to swallow so during that gangbang i just focused on the guy in my mouth and how mych i wanted his cum and it made the rest of it pleasant ;)
i don't know if you maybe can learn it or if its natural but you can try

Long story short, I didn't. Or at least I don't remember ever reporting it or even talking about it. Kids tend to do that, I guess.

That's an interesting perspective on it. Though after my experience I don't think I'll be having any more group sex.

I wasn't raped but when I was little my dad used to throw scorpions at me.

oh i do it even with one guy, i let them force me to do what they want and go into this magical state :3

>browsing whisper at around 9 or 10 oclock
>some guy says anyoen want to come to drink at a bar with me
>reply sure, i love drinking and the bars close
>everything goes fine, doesn't seem too odd, says he got some weed at his house
>aww yeah man lets get lit
>go there smoke a bowl or two all good
>we are watching some movie in the living room
>between weed and alcohol was feeling really lazy and couldn't move much
>eventually he starts coming on to me
>dude what?
>starts kissing my neck and shit while undoing my pants
>can't muster even much of a kick to push him back
>eventually starts lubing himself up while I panic and try to sober up to no avail
>proceeds to rape me for 10 or so minutes while I slowly sober up
>say I gotta go to bathroom
>fucking escape through his window and never tell anyone

No one ever just wants to chill and hang. Now I feel afraid of going around that bar cause he might be going there. It was 2 years ago and I look a bit different, going from long hair to short, but still don't trust it.

Why...?

>... deep seeded issues
I see what you did there...

Welcome to Sup Forums newfag. Literally everything on this shit board is a bait thread.

I see...again I wish I was you.

That seems hilarious
Probably cause they were scared of scorpions. Scorpions are highly unlikely to sting and the venom isn't that bad in most cases.
Source: I live in the high desert all my life and have been stung twice

Fucking ant bites are a million times worse

I never did anything with him again and it was hard to work with him. the job only lasted for two more months anyway. I felt ashamed and depressed for weeks about this until it finally blew over in my mind. year later I hooked up with a guy I met online and had him fill my ass up again. i still hate kissing and dont like the feel of a mans face (except lips around my cock). I fucked one guy and and came in him and that was actually pretty good. Most of the time I have a girlfriend but I still have the need every once in awhile to get fillled with cum like that first time. The funny thing is it is never as good as that first time.

Hell of a story user. Thanks.

embrace your slutty self ;* guys go crazy if you let them do anything

I lived in Arkansas and he was an alcoholic meth head. We had all kinds of fucking animals, shit we weren't supoosed to have. He threw scorpions a lot cause they were easier to handle. A couple times he threw the coastal taipan at me and I barely escaped getting bit. Another time he dropped me off naked in a cornfield with a bowie knife and said he was going to send panthers after me. There weren't any panthers but I had to walk around twenty miles naked thinking there was.

Hmm. I might just have to try that.

>be me
>be femanon
>get raped
>kinda like it
i'm still glad he went to prison tho

Details?

>coastal taipan
How the fuck did he get his hand on one of those?
How did he never get bitten by one assuming hes just grabbing them and throwing them at you?

All that being said that'd just make you great at handling animals and the like, go be the next crocodile hunter

When I was a child I used to force a yiunger child to do shit with our dicks everytime he lost a game

I found videos of my friend raping his 3yo niece and 5yo nephew on his phone. I unlocked it and left it on his parents bed.

>Didn't see him ever again after that

Good on you.

just be sure to set some bounds like no anal or nothing in public, my ex fucked me in a parking lot, got into the car and drove off and told me not to clean myslef so i had to walk home throgh few main streeets with cum running down my thighs and smeared on my face, i loved it :3 but going that crazy is obv not for everyone

Right. I was thinking more like going to a party and getting witha random guy.

Eh not to crazy of a story
>Be me
>Be 12-13
>Freshmen in high school hung out at library a lot
>One dude always was there 20-23
>Gave me and a few friends smokes and beer
>Was chill af mom was to pilled out to care about me dad's been gone forever
>Wind up spending night their against mothers wishes
>Lots of hard liquor and video games until his fiancee got home
>Switch to heavy mixed drinks chugged
>Be few hours later super wasted
>He suggest I lay down and go to sleep since the couch was pretty full let me sleep in his bed
>Wake up sometime later he's ass fucking me with a vodka bottle while fucking his fiancee
>Have metabolism of God so not drunk or hung over
>Wind up snapping his elbow backwards throwing bottle at fiancee run two miles home to pilled out mom
>Told no one till now

I have no idea how he got it but my best guess was from contacts he made in the meme corps. I actually fucking hate gators now. He released some in the Arkansas river for shits n giggles but before then I had to feed the niggers and keep them wrangled in the pond. Dad made a sign in gator on a bender one time saying it would keepem in the pond. It was just a plywood slab with halfassed morse code spray painted on in neon pink. Worked as good as you'd imagine.

Thanks user. I hate that his parents had to see the videos, but I didn't know how else to get him busted. I work with a place those two kids go now and they seem alright.

Oh and now I love getting fucked by traps seems to be a theme

Forgot, he had some weird as sheet metal gauntlet and threw them by the head. I knew if he had the gauntlet shit was gonna go south.

I'm glad they got better. I did too when I got help. I just feel bad for the ones that don't get any help.

that's fun too but i find random guys to be too shy or to to hardcore (like i appreciate you fucking my brains out but i didn't wanted be thrown out of the house naked in winter, it was dangerous) i've had best experiences with people i know from school or work or boyfriends but i hope you will have good time if you decide to try :>

So blatantly fake, read through responses and you don't even know much on the subject by the sounds of it you are just a bloke with a fetish

some guys tried to touch my pussy when i was 7, they wanted to play house and i was supposed to be mom. they probably grew up to be pedos as i quickly ran away

Yeah I didn't believe it either.

As long as you understand that if you ever do that to your kids nobody will see it that way.

It will probably destroy their lives and it'll most certainly get you arrested and make your friends and family turn on you.

Agreed.

Bump

Bump actually half decent thread