How are Asian men in your not Asian country? Literally losers? :D

How are Asian men in your not Asian country? Literally losers? :D

:DD

Idk I'm a poor scrub living in a favela. Asians don't live in favelas. :^)

What?

i thought kazah is Asia

Nah, here they work or students.

9/10 are nerds.

The only asian I have seen in real life was a big guy. Like 2 meters. Just as fat as Kim Jong Un aswell. Quite impressive.

They don't commit crime, go to college, and get good jobs. Also they have good buffets. Top immigrants

Van Darkholme is probably the only Asian that commands as much boipucci as other white tops, if not more

Pretty much considered sexually impotent, insignificant and conniving

they're considered like Alpha gods

We worship their perfection
We dream to be like them

calmez-vous, Mr. Nguyen

I see them everywhere since my early childhood but I never interacted with one safe for ordering asia noodles.
They are just there existing, with the older ones working in sucessful restaurants and shops and the younger ones being seen in greater numbers among universities, many music students judging from my local school where they hang out.

Also I see pairings of varying genders among themselves or with natives/others so its not lile they are caught in that "weak nerd' stereotype that is common in america.
Pretty good minority.

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door, the leather club's two blocks down.

>tfw half chinese and half Jamaican

DELET

do you have BBC?

We have lot of vietnamese. Cool people

Yea

STOP BUYING ALL OUR PROPERTY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what about BAB (big asian brain)?

Thai food

yes.

we are monkey.

mostly chinese students who are fucking everywhere in city centres. they are mostly alright though, they keep to themselves. other than that we have a few bro-tier hong kongers who are really patriotic, kinda like viets in the US.

on a side note one time me and my freinds were once standing at a bus stop at 4am drunk/coked up after a night out, we were eating these kebabs when all of a sudden two 5 foot chink student lads come running down the street, they run past us and steal one of the kebabs from my mate's hand and knock over mine before speeding off giggling. we chased them for about 2 streets before catching up to them, we didn't want to beat them up becuase it seemed kinda mean so instead we took turns spinning them round by their arms until they were sick. took about 20 minutes to achieve. weird night.

I guess, i had 1480 on my SATs and im going to johns hopkins now

the only asian men i have seen here is my dads new thai wife