Most racist ethnicities/nationalities in the world

most racist ethnicities/nationalities in the world

>indians

they invented the "aryan race" concept. plus their society and religion follows a "caste" system that basically says the darker skin you are the more impure or dirt you are, and the whiter you are, the more "aryan" you are

plus the indians abuse the african immigrants to india

People actually immigrate to India?

hey, i am sure anywhere is better than fucking africa

I'm not sure about that. There are no designated shitting streets in Africa.

Because they are shitting everywhere

Aryan race isn't racist you moron its a term for people's from the Indo European or Indo Aryan group aka whites, Persians, and Indians are apart of that

Yes, lots from Nepal, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka. Mostly because India has a far better economy. Lots of Nepali seasonal workers who end up staying.

Africans, too, in cities like Delhi and Mumbai. Not all of India is a rural dump, and there's a tremendous amount of wealth in both of those cities.

As for the question, the Chinese. They're far worse than Indians. Yeah, the Indians have their caste system and the aryans shit on the dravidians sometimes but they're still relatively tolerant of other cultures. The Chinese are xenophobic like nobody's business and the Mandarin word for "China" literally translates to "Middle Kingdom," or more specifically, "Centre of the Universe." They hate anyone who isn't Han and born in their country and will openly call people who are half Chinese half white "half-breed" and call blacks niggers to their faces.

Indians also forbid marrige outside of their race

American niggers

That's not true though. Many Hindus forbid marriage outside of Hinduism but that has nothing to do with race, despite the fact most Hindus do not recognize converts. They would be just as against an Indian marrying an Indian muslim as they would a white guy, as neither is Hindu. Most white Christians are the same, though.

What's worse is that people pass it off as a 'cultural' thing. The Japanese are also xenophobic but people think its cute or some shit. It's ok when Asians are racist because it's cute or something. A Chinese person will literally walk up to a black man and call him a nigger and point out, not out of spite but out of lack of tact, he's beneath them.

Not to mention they have no self respect or respect for others. China is considerably worse than Japan or Korea due to their recent socio-political history but most of Asia is like that: cold and xenophobic.

Protip: Only go to Japan/China to visit. Never EVER work there.

I have some Chinese friends (They live in China, I had to download WeChat to keep in touch) they are actually pretty chill, I'm pretty sure even one of them was in love with me, they never seemed racist at all in fact they are the most polite people I know. But I guess it was because they were rich

Hard to say but whites are the least racist. Arabs, Indians, blacks, Chinese... holy shit, they are all racist as hell and open about it. I can't believe how guilty our cultures get when you consider how bad it is these fuckers are in their own countries of origin. Then they come here and whine about getting 1/10th the treatment they dish out at home.

>Streets

Africa has no roads. It's an arid heap of shit of a country.

They need to nuclear test on there

>Protip: Only go to Japan/China to visit. Never EVER work there.

I've heard Japan is good if you're there for a year or two (ie: limited term contract) because they know you're going home and treat you like an exotic novelty and you get lots of positive attention. But the second you're there indefinitely that vanishes and they just see you as a permanent outsider.

It's a continent of 54 countries and you're an idiot. Some African countries are painfully under-developed, others have excellent road systems, like SA, Botswana, and most of North Africa.

I'd say probably something like Poland or Finland. Never seen people so openly racist anywhere else.

I don't know your friends but they sound cool. Wealth makes a massive difference because it also means a more culturally sensitive education. Also you don't live there. If you lived there they would act differently. Asian cultures aren't use to foreigners coming in an living there. Western civilizations see it as normal and something they have dealt with for centuries. Asian cultures though aren't use to it and don't know how to act. The Chinese will very quickly turn on a foreigner if that foreigner is seen as a threat. If you try to defend yourself in China from a fight with a Chinese-man, it'll be your fault and they will call for your fucking head, gauranteed. They aren't barbaric.. but their justice system isn't for everyone: It's for 'true' Chinese only. Your Chinese-American friend isn't Chinese. Your daughter born on chinese soil isn't chinese. You aren't chinese.

I'm not saying your friends would betray you if you went over there. I'm just saying that you are not an equal to them on their soil and you will never ever be.

Been here in Moonland for eleven years and still get respect. People know I'm here for good.

As for the threas topic, yes, the Japanese can be quite racist, but it's the nicest, most benign racism you'll ever experience. They haven't been all 尊皇攘夷 for a while now.

That's exactly right. The Japanese are slowly getting better about it. Japanese is really undergoing a culture war at the moment. The younger generations are really trying to get away from that xenophobia (They are still xenophobic but not nearly as much as their elders) but the older generation still sees Japan for 'true' Japanese only and make it very clear in their business dealings. It's borderline hypocritical since they love having people visit and take in their culture.. but god forbid you stay longer than you are welcome.

how did the chinese get so based?

Literally murdering their intelligent and creating massive body pits filled with millions of people then creating a faux communist society that encourages moral apathy and corporate corruption.

You may like their racism but remember, it comes with being incredibly uneducated and having literally no culture themselves since they burned it all away (So they hate everyone else but will steal their ideas to fill the void left by their dead culture)

>minimal development for hundreds of years
>obsession with being a closed society
>obsession with themselves (Han)
>cultural revolution that destroyed anything admirable about their civilization
>no understanding of democracy, taught from a young age to blindly follow rules
>now nothing more than wealth-obsessed, materialistic, racist, ignorant, crude, and spineless

tbh even Gandhi hated africans

中国 may carry that meaning, but the word is thousands of years old, and times and attitudes change. "Hate" is an excessively strong word. They do have the world's oldest living culture and they're justifiably proud of it. Of course, then there is the terrible cultural damage caused by the Cultural Revolution, and the trashy nouveau riche...

>So they hate everyone else but will steal their ideas to fill the void left by their dead culture

Not just ideas.... They even steal architecture right down to the minute details of tiny Austrian towns that they recreate in the form of suburbs. It's a truly nutty, sad, and ghastly culture.

Confucius had a lot of wisdom but also caused a lot of damage.

無友不如己者

It would be seen as an homage but it clearly isn't. They have no more history.. no more culture to build off of (figuratively and literally). Look at Korea or Japan. They are clearly modernized but you can still see distinct cultural tones and art in their work. It's really tragic because China had one of the riches and oldest histories in the world.. and now here we are.. with a single communist revolution it was all erased and suppressed.

>but the word is thousands of years old, and times and attitudes change.
Are you actually suggesting the Chinese don't believe they're the centre of the universe and use the name to mean exactly that?

>"Hate" is an excessively strong word.
Revile is a better one, I agree

>hey do have the world's oldest living culture and they're justifiably proud of it.
Their culture is about 50 years old. Everything earlier burned with Mao.

>Of course, then there is the terrible cultural damage caused by the Cultural Revolution, and the trashy nouveau riche...
That's called China, bro

Don't think that I have any great love for China, man. The Cultural Revolution caused immense destruction, but it didn't destroy everything.

The mainlanders are pretty fucking shitty, but Taiwan and Hong Kong are pretty cool, having avoided the cultural damage.

Fucking Saudi Arabians, they hate everyone non-Saudi, believe they are culturally, genetically, and religiously superior, and believe the browner and darker a person is the more inferior they are, even amongst the Saudis.

I've worked with them and can safely say they are the most evil, hateful, backward cockroaches ever to blight humanity. If we wiped them out 99% of problems in the Middle East would disappear overnight. A lot of Anons, especially Sup Forums, say the Jews who are responsible for a lot of the shit going down politically and with war breaking out, but they're wrong, it's the Saudis. Any conspiracy the Stormfags believe about the Jews interfering and causing world problems is actually spot on and a Kiddie version of what the Saudis are up to.