I feel like I could be the wisest person to have ever existed

I feel like I could be the wisest person to have ever existed.

Ask me something.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/iamverysmart/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

How can I fuck my gf's sister?

Is there life after death?

I think you're a fucking faggot who is self absorbed and most likely autistic.

That's not a question.

Strength or Dexterity?

No
Attract her. Make her want to fuck you.
Most likely not.
Beat me to it.

lol

Dexterity

>Attract her. Make her want to fuck you.
Probably the least-wisest answer you could've given. OP is a retard.

ok fine.
are you a fucking faggot who is self absorbed and most likely autistic?

Yes

Give a wiser one based off the information given.

What makes you think this is the case?

How old are you?

More like biggest faggot to ever exist

>How can I fuck my gf's sister?
You probably don't want to fuck your gf's sister.

Me being delusional is not a possibility I've ruled out.
Experience. Lots of time to think on that experience.

Question:

Where did OP go?

Float like butterfly. Ever wonder what Ali meant by that?

Still here, waitin for questions.

The dunning kruger effect is strong with this one

How big is your cock? Cut or uncut? Gay/bi/str8?

Wisest? Ok,

Terrorists kidnap a child and a man, they tell a man - rape and murder a child and we let you go. Otherwise we kill both of you by cutting pieces of you out with a stanley knife.

Best choice for a man?

Five and a half inches. Cut. Straight.

Not OP here.

It's obvious what the best choice for the man is given that the captives are truthful in their statements which the man can never be sure of.

Since he can never be 100% sure they will be good on their word for both the failing condition and the winning condition I say he defies them.

This is easy. The best choice for the man is to murder the child. Not only does he get to go free afterward, if he so chooses he is free to murder the child quickly with minimal suffering.

If neither choices appeal to you then you find option three.

How do we defeat Gyocentricism in a democratic society where women are the majority of voters???

God invented a place for you:

reddit.com/r/iamverysmart/

>If neither choices appeal to you then you find option three.
>I'm the wisest person to have ever lived
>this answer

Just kill yourself my dude

OP:

What is the solution to the trolley problem?

No reason to ask OP anything. A wise person is humble and acknowledges his lack of knowledge and wisdom.

Look, there's a problem with questions like these. The answer is obvious. You don't. You can't out vote the majority. So you except defeat or destroy the system.

You guys keep asking simple questions and then keep upset with simple answers. You are the creator of your own misery.

Kneelerino before Kripperino

>except
Would a wise person really do this?

A wise person can't be wise without wisdom. How wise is a person who has wisdom but doesn't realize it?

I don't know what the trolley problem is so I couldn't even begin to fathom.

>A wise person is humble and acknowledges his lack of knowledge and wisdom.

Your mommy tell you that?

Are traps gay?

Not OP here

Yes. But being gay or having a homosexual fetish aren't inherently negative traits.

how does someone learn anything?

Should I masturbate tonight?

If escape is not possible, and your captives have given you a clear time limit, that's run out, then the obvious answer is to kill the child in the most humane and most painless way possible and then to kill yourself. You'd be sparring the child the horror of rape, and yourself from the guilt, while denying your captives the ability to kill you both slowly and painfully.

There is no solution, it's subjective.

There's a train fast approaching. On one side of the tracks, there's a single, fat man tied down to the tracks. On the other side, there's a group of five people. You have a lever, and the ability to decide who dies, or not do anything at all.

Do you:
a) Pull the lever to kill the fat man
b) Pull the lever to kill the group of people
c) Do nothing

Why?

xx + xy = Heterosexual
xx + xx = Homosexual
xy + xy = Homosexual

Experience is how we learn everything.

What doth life?

>wisest person to have ever existed
>everyone asks him logic/knowledge questions
>people not understanding the difference between wisdom and intelligence

OP wisest man on earth. I need know from him desu.

Never trust a terrorist.
You're both going to die.
Try to take one or two with you.

>no

Well, if he doesn't think logically he's not wise. Likewise for knowledge.

I have a feeling you're OP, frustrated that you're actually a retard and can't answer anyone's questions.

Sorry. Try harder.

If you feel like it and it's not disturbing anyone I can't see why not.
Evolution. Matter and all the forms it takes, well it just keeps on truckin doesn't it?

You want to do some blow with me fam?

do nothing. humanity was created by survival of the fittest and any retard that let themselves get tied to a railroad track doesn't deserve to pass their genes on.
plus fate is the only higher power that exists let it decide.

I'd like to hear how I'm mistaking. So enlighten if you'd be so kind.

This right here: is a wisdom test.

sage

I have answered every question and have yet to be told once how I'm wrong.
Nah, uppers really don't have an effect on me.

What made Socrates the wisest person in his time?

Wisdom is experience (which a 31-year-old person could not possibly have a great deal of). It has nothing at all to do with logic or understanding of complex topics.

OP is a massive fraud, though.

why can't we re-grow our own limbs if our body has the power to?

>humanity was created
Kek. Retard.

>survival of the fittest
That doesn't mean what you think it means.

>any retard that let themselves get tied to a railroad track
Yeah, because people just let others tie them to rail road tracks.

You've failed. You didn't put a single thought into the thought experiment, and completely missed the point of it.

>they let themselves get tied! let them all die
That is literal child thought, or at least, undeveloped intellectual prowess.

IQ 180 here. AMA

Wisdom isnt exactly experience there user.... Nice try though

Wisdom is pragmatism and the application of knowledge in a contextual situation you fucking faggot. It has literally nothing to do with age.

Does autofellatio feel like you're sucking a dick more than receiving head?

(If true)
Does this also mean that masturbation feels more like giving a handjob?

Do you even know what logic is? And surely not "complex topics", but you need some sort of knowledge, at least. :/

evolved/created who the fuck cares about the wording.
survival of the fittest means who has the best chance to have kids and raise then. not fucktarts who can't defend themselves.
And there is no correct answer to the thought experiment so how can someone be wrong xd?

Are u a faggot?

Here's the thing. I can argue for all three points so really only tell you what I would do. Which is "A" because four less deaths would most likely mean far less people grieving, far less people suffering.

Exactly. This anons right.. I've met 10 year olds wiser than 50 year olds.

Does free will exist?
And please give an explanation as to why you think yes or no.

Also, what makes you the impession thar you are so wise?

This isn't a wisdom question.

I'd guess because our cells just don't have the memory to rebuild more then a small wound.
Couldn't say since I don't know much about him.

>evolved/created who the fuck cares about the wording.
I do. "Wording" is how we communicate; it's what separates us from the chimps. I see that you haven't yet mastered wording, nor grammar, or punctuation, thus you are of a feeble mind.

I'll skip your next sentence because I don't feel like typing more than I have to, as you probably wouldn't understand anyway. (words probably hurt your brain.)

>And there is no correct answer to the thought experiment so how can someone be wrong xd?

There isn't necessarily a wrong answer, but there's a wrong way to think about it, and that's what you've done, as you didn't think at all. :/

How do u figure the universe spawned from nothingness - no god can answer this nor can your punk ass - your thoughts though?

Btw your thread reeks of grandious spiritual beliefs - i bet you think your something else

>This isn't a wisdom question.
Yes it fucking is. Define wisdom.

>inb4 that's not a question

What do you think wisdom is?

Not OP:

I can't answer whether or not free will exists, nor do I even know which definition of "free will" you're even referring to right now. It's very hard to say for certain if it does or does not exist.

I live my life and shape my decisions as if determinism was the truth.

That was a test

What's the point of that picture?

>because I don't feel like typing more than I have to
but u take the time to have proper grammar and punctuation in an internet argument?
and clearly u don't even understand the point of a thought experiment it's kinda sad.

All answers to questions are usually based on wisdom. Even saying "I don't know" is an answer worthy of the term "wisdom"

Ok, OP.

Lets say that you meet a man that is more wise than you.

What question would you ask him to test his wisdom?

Fuck off, I'm done with you.

Too stupid for me.

Wisdom isn't experience user. By your logic, the oldest person alive is the wisest. Which we know is not true.

Experience is experience, and that's it.

Not OP.

I would ask him what he knows, and if he thinks he knows not, I would judge him wisely.

and here we see high school graduate faced with common logic it's supper effective

OP here.

I would ask him the question you just asked me.

user! What is best in life?

??
I really hope English isn't your first language, user.

I believe there is infinite number of universes present and each time a decision is made a new universe is created
by decision I mean a change so small it doesn't even might have any impact on anything. If vapor comming out of your pot while cooking, some surely condensates while some remain in gaseous form. For each vater molecule there is a universe where it either condensates or not...

Can you at least answer my autofellatio question then? I promise my IQ is at least 95.

Why would you believe in something that you have no evidence of existing?

oh it is. i'm a 3rd year in college too with a 3.8. but you see this is Sup Forums. why would i be on here sober?

But OP, if there is no after-life, and these 70-100 years is all we have, and we're essentially all dead men walking, and at the end of it all of it, on a subjective level, gets sent to oblivion as if it never existed, how do you deal with that? What keeps you going? On a grand scale it's as if you've never existed in the first place, is it not, at least it will be in a meager hundred years from now, how can this even be? Doesn't it at least strike you as, I dunno, terribly unjust? How do you cope?

>your wise thoughts on death

bunch of fucken losers

all of you are retarded

OP prove that you exist.

why not, it gives me comfort, there are also much worse things you can believe in... Like religions or the importance of one's self existence...

Why are we here, really..