Suicide thread

Suicide thread.

I set my date for death. Yes I know how faggy that sounds.

No crys for help or attention seeking. Just sweet, wonderful relief from life.

Anyone else planning it?
Suggestions on methods?

I am planning a low hanging/no drop belt hanging.

I'm hanging myself in October. Using a rope, partial suspension hanging.

I'm super scared to die and not depressed at all, used to be suicidal, kinda wish I had a hint of it still to ease the fear of death. Can I borrow some?

Get drunk, blow tons of money on hookers and blow - best night ever

Take a bottle of Ambien and some benzos, go to the ocean, paddle out on a float while wearing a weighted vest, pass out,

Do something that makes you feel powerless but also under attack. You can kill yourself to avoid giving the satisfaction to the attackers.

you're a burden on yourself, your family, ME and the economy. thank you for doing the best thing possible for us all. I'll be cackling about this through the dawn hours

I don't want to actually kill myself, I want to feel like death is an escape instead of a burden

Good luck. Make it right. Avoid brain damage.

Sure.

Wut?

Thankfully I am not a burden on my family or the economy.
I have a job, pay my taxes, and do not receive any public aid.

I am, however, beyond sad and depressed. I can't cry anymore. I barely have at all in many years, but now - none.

You know not the power in which you hold

I dont want to kill myself, im just dropping by to get dubs, checkem

im not particularly suicidal per se, but im so bored of life and just feel like i experienced everything it can give, so now im just waiting till i die and dont really want to wait 60-65years

As soon as I leave you fags start posting.

OP here btw.

Maybe you should reconsider suicide.

Then do it.

Less people the better.

Elaborate please.

It has been mentioned many times particularly in regards to governance, a person who truly doesn't value their life is a threat. The only way you can be governed is by the value of your life e.g. 'don't do this you may hurt yourself'.
If you really don't care about your life a whole new world has opened to you, because really whats the worst that could happen now?

So you are saying I should break the law in an attempt to feeling less like I am dead and suffering emotionally?

I never said that.
People want to be governed because they fear their own mortality, they fear for their saftey. This fear which lies in most species across the globe (particularly in ones with social structures) you have somehow overcome and you are not regarding this as a freedom?
And even when you do you see this as only a means to break laws?

You have clearly never been suicudal before.

Goodnight. Maybe I will see you fags on the 23rd. A livestream wouldn't be completely out of the question.

And you do not understand the power in which you hold.
But either way you will be free in whichever way you choose, for a person without your freedom wouldn't choose the actions which you have stated. But please remember there are more actions possible with the freedom acquired.
Good knight Sup Forumsro

Thanks for the sharing of your story and that site.

No OP but I hope you are anally raped tomorrow.
If this "freedom" is so great, then why don't you make the logical decision of burping up less cum like a fucking faggot.

Care to explain more?

Why the homosexual comments?
Why the resntment?