marry and breed? hell no

Yeah sure, why the hell not?

only if she was at least a 8/10. have fucked a couple

that's pretty nice senpai

Date or own?

Nah, I would just fuck her tho.

such a pretty pussy!

Yeah sure.

I'd prefer a girl who was actually African so as to avoid the modern 'black culture'.

Source needed

As much as I love posting racist shit, I have no real problem with black people. If she was nice, and had a good body, and if we got along, then yeah, why not?

These are the best types of Black girl. Love em that dark

Date/fuck, yes. Marry/have children with, no.

>tfw no ebony goddess to worship

yeah I would

my fav

A black bitch from Okcupid is all up my shit, but I'm not feeling it. Aids is just not worth it.

Who is this??

Date? No, probably never.

There was one girl a long time ago... But she was the milkiest of chocolates. Your question is probably referring to Midnight-30's, so no and no.

Have and will again if the opportunity presents itself

Good breeding stock.must jerk off to this nigress.

Your children will have a lower IQ and a higher predisposition to criminality than they would have if your partner was white? Biracial people also have higher rates of depression and suicide.

You should see their numbers for black women and herpes.

(45% of black women in the US have it.)

Would you date monkey aids Sup Forums ?
>no

bit too milky for me 2bh

I have. Sex was awesome. When I met her family, I figured out what she really saw in me... her dad is racist and I am white. I rode that daddy issue until her "fuck you daddy" era was over and she figured out I wasn't such a catch. Left me for a woman. I don't know how I should feel about that...

never

got ya

I already do

if you have nked pics of a girl you know and you want to have her blackmailed, kik me: mattmadsen1122

brb resigning from the kkk

cute

i didnt date one but i fucked a light skinned black chick who had a crush on me in HS she was a freshman and i was a senior. also i used to skype this QT 14yo black chick. had nice sizr tits and ass and her pussy was the pinkest ever

Nope, never met one that isnt bat shit crazy

I had a similar situation. Her father HATES white people so naturally, being the troll I am, I took every chance I could to rub the fact in his face. He liked me less than a normal white boy

Never. It's wrong.

I already do. Shit is quite cash, indeed.

Prefer to stick with my own race.

fuck? sure
date? hell no! have you met nigress irl? their attitude is insufferable

Don't marry and have kids tho, they all lose their sex drive after the first one, then tell you your sex life will get better and it never does.

ITT: race traitors

*any race girl that is.*

What type of black is the best? Even born in America or Europe

Get out of murica. The world is an amazing place

Ameriniggers are the worst. Even Africans can't stand them.

I tried to get along with him. Every time we met up then fucked later, she was freakier in bed. That was a big part of what told me I was her "fuck you daddy" issue. I thought reverse racism only exists in white people before her. She also wasn't really a public display of affection girl, but she was with me around her dad.

This guy gets it.

i am not american, ты тyпoй пиздaбoл

That's called getting married with children to ANY woman.

Then they wonder why theres so many you mad whiteboi threads when they buff the ego of niggers, cunts should be burned alive

Euro, you can find some fine African Anerican bitches but they tend to be every bit as dumb as every other murican.

ppl all black women are dirty

cute asians > shit skins

i would only date with a black girl,
but reproduce? probably not.
maybe ill impregnate her then leave her..
make some story worth million dollars
publish book about how i fucked my life hard
get back with family
shitloads of money

ez pz

They're different depending on the culture they come from. Commonwealth black women, for instance, are more or less house-trained. Amerinigger women, well, I've had my one sample and they are indeed insufferable.

Oh i see your a slav, well you're nothing short of fucked. Please go die in a fire

If she was one of those monkey women that chimp out all the time and "axe" questions, probably not. If she could actually formulate sentences and didn't smell like rotten sweat, then yeah - why not? My standards aren't impossibly high.

>Would you date a black girl Sup Forums?

No.

I wanted to but my parents made my older brother break up with his and she was only half.

That's cool but pray you don't have a son.

yep, why not?

date never
Fucking, yeah a couple

Reading your posts is like trying to watch a WNBA game with a straight face.

If I like her, yes.

Why shouldn't I? I'm not racist.

do anal

all of us are racist, we just dont know it

but not racist enough that it would prevent us from functioning like normal adults. If the person is affable and can lead cordial conversations (with at least respectable intelligence) who gives a good god damn what color she is.

The first time I met her dad he called me a cracker and threatend to kill me if I touched his daughter. So after that I never even bothered trying to be civil with him. I would do something to trigger him, kiss her on the lips, grab her ass or whatever else to make him rage.

did you make him go ape shit?

Would you cross the street?

I'd do unspeakable things to her

all day every day...I would look like the bathing suit on top of her the contrast would be amazing

I don't live in the hood and I wouldn't even live there to begin with.

like benis in bagina :D :D?

>I don't live around black people
>I'm not racist

Nazi lurkers

Black people don't only live in the hood you dumb faggot

They dont?!?!?!?

Steal anything lately?

I would date a black grill if I liked her but I would be a bit afraid of the ethnicity difference...

No, thats only niggers

in their defense, he did yawn. he couldve non verbally said: you are boring. I have heard tales that the negro mind doesnt take well to yawning.

Boy did I. At first I was a little timmid because I wasnt sure if he was actually going to try and kill me. But once I figured out he was full of hot air I went all out. One day when we were chilling at her place watching tv and cuddling. We were talking about sex when her dad came in from work, she didnt know he had come in but i could see him through the kitchen. I got her to tell me all kinds of shit she wanted me to do with her, when I looked her dad in the eyes and asked her if she likes it when I cum inside her her dad just exploded. He slammed the back door so hard the glass shattered

How do I find the really dark ones? Most nigresses here look more light brown than black.

this creamy is actually pretty nice
the mixed ones are fuckable
a shame there is no more of her feet

Looks like a mini horse with no hair