Ask a Christfag anything?

Ask a Christfag anything?

So a lot of folks were syaing the World was going to end yesterday?

LOL Yeah I told you all you can not put a date on that shit, it will happen eventually but NOT when you expect it to happen.

For fuck sake I have been predicting the end for years now.

And I admit I think it is going to happen while Trump is in office.

But probably not today.

r u gay?

So anyone want to stop in and chat? Maybe learn some truth about what Christ said and did rather than the nonsense men in funny hats and behind pulpits will try to teach you?

Why are you such a faggot?
Religion is so cringe worthy

How big is your wiener? What's your favorite film? Fav animated series? Fav ice cream flavor? Fav food? Fav band? Fav youtuber? Any Netflix recommendations? Do you prefer furry or shaved vagina? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate yourself in appearance? Do you eat the Booty? Any fetishes? Opinion on the Pakistan India conflict? Opinion on trump? Difference between existing and living?

I am attracted to males, but I am celibate because of my confusion on the topic.

If it were legal to marry in my state? I might date and seek a companion. But it is not so I don't know am I gay???

The earth isnt flat you idiot
Bibiviz.com

Woops
Bibviz.com

Do all christians worship saints or is it just the catholics?

I don't claim to be religious but ratjer faithful.

I don't much like what Organized religion claims.

I would love it if folks would read and understand what Christ taught. Rather then to enrich men in funny hats and act like it is ok to hate in Gods name.

Average.
Citizen Kane
Simpsons or Futurama
Vanilla (With toppings)
Lasagne
BNL
No fave YT'er sorry
Babylon 5 series
I am gay no vagina's
I am a 4 at best
Define booty male female?
I would probaby support India but overall I don't generally take sides in any extremist conflicts.
I do not like Trump and have not voted for a winning president in 25 years.

I exist.

Who said it was?
Certainly not me.

Yeah that tends to be a Catholic thing though I guess Palomayambe and Santaria do it too?

You didn't read it yourself faggot
Religious people are always so self righteous none of you have read your shit
Muslims read their Quran.more than Christians do their bibles
Jesus said you must fallow the old testament for it was his father's teaching
Gods teachings
The new testament brought nothing new except Jesus

You should be stoning gays
Its what jesus wanted
He said to fallow the teachings of the old testament
Jesus's parents LITERALLY just wrote him into the bible so he would get mad pussy
Prove me wrong faggot you can't

I have read the Bible as such.
I don't believe it is ALL God's word.

I am again saying I am NOT religious.

I believe what Christ is supposed to have said, not what Paul is suppose to have said.

You are right though that MOST who claim to be Christians are not. Christ said by their fruit you shall know them and most do NOT exhibit the fruits of the spirit at all.
That is from Galatians

Love (Greek: agape, Latin: caritas)
Joy (Greek: chara, Latin: gaudium)
Peace (Greek: eirene, Latin: pax)
Patience (Greek: makrothumia, Latin: longanimitas)
Kindness (Greek: chrestotes, Latin: benignitas)
Goodness (Greek: agathosune, Latin: bonitas)
Faithfulness (Greek: pistis, Latin: fides)
Gentleness (Greek: prautes, Latin: modestia)
Self-control (Greek: egkrateia, Latin: continentia)

Jesus spoke of Torah the OT did not exist when he was alive, but its rules and story are misunderstood by most alive today.

The OT is the story of the Hebrew people and NOT all of mankind. We are NOT all decended from Adam and Eve original sin was not eating apples. The point of the OT is to teach us that God does what is required to fulfill his promises. The New Testament is actually written to different people and nations with different intentions for each of them. It was never meant to be compiled in to a huge text and then used to deceive folks as is so often done today.

Jesus stopped them from stoning a Whore.
He most certainly NEVER promoted stoning ANYONE. HE also never said anything at all on the topic of homosexuality though plenty about promiscuity.

I am glad to debate you on nearly any topic.

If you want proof? Google is that way->

"I half ass my faith"
Just stop being so cringy please
Either become atheist or just believe in a god without religion
No jesus, no muhammad, just faith in whatever you want, a big boogy man who watches you masturbate and lets rape and murder happen

So why do you believe an all powerful being has to speak to us though a book made of paper written by man in ancient languages?
What makes you so sure the other religions are wrong?
Have you ever considered all religion is wrong and the ability to do good is just inside of us no god devil threats of hell and promiss of heaven needed?

Thanks for trying.
I don't half ass my faith.
I believe in Christ and what he taught as I often prove to folks when I run threads or other chats online. I am not an Atheist I do believe in God.

I teach the law, I struggle to follow the law, I never dare to enforce the law. I may offer a correction or two if I am asked or if someone is so far from the mark that they are risking their eternal soul.

Murder and rape are wrong there is no doubt about that.

Try asking me instead of jumping to conclusions.

Wrong
Bibviz.com

Do you think this is accurate?

"I don't half ass my faith"
"I don't believe the whole book"
Which one is it faggot

Do not reply to Chrisfag threads

I know its a sin to spill your seed on the ground.. but what if you cum in a sock?

Why do you assume things about me?

I happen to think that some of the words n the Bible belong to God and Christ not all of them.

I don't make a lot of claims regarding other religions unless I happen to have studied them.

But I do often say a Hindu child never having heard of Christ or having been taught by a decent teacher. Is unlikely to go to hell just because the Pope says he is.

I would be glad to discuss a particular religion and what I think of it if you want to ask about a particular point?

I have already said I am not a fan of organized religion. Each of us IS responsible for our own actions. God is not going to Judge you based on what ever the Pope teaches. But instead on what you did yourself and why.

Heaven and hell just are..

Some folks do honestly deserve hell.
Again Murder and Rape are wrong.

Being unrepentant of ones sin is wrong.

Did you have a question brother?
I am OK with talking about Satan too.

I don't take his side in this battle we are in but I still acknowledge him and you as my brothers.

If I can offer any help all you have to do is ask.

OP is a fag, how can you believe the world is gonna end when it's all backed by religion which on its own is fake.

That graph claims, highest intelligence when there is less athiests.
Seems about right.

If you have a question that is fine ask it.
I do not believe I have ever been to that website and I may check it out later? But I am not going to stop every thing right now to view it. Nor do I have time to debate every thing it might claim.

I am unfamiliar with that glyph?
Did you have a question or a point?

I am not sure what point that graph is making?
I believe most who claim to be atheist are reacting to the fact that so many pastors and priests are so full of it it, is hard to choose among them or believe what they offer.

There was a time when the Hebrew people were a serious minority and in order for Christ to be born from that blood line they needed to continue to propagate.

That is no longer the case.

How ever promiscuity is still frowned upon and you should try to find one person to love and spend you life with. You should not be fucking every person you meet in a bar every night.

Because there is a lot of prophecy on the topic. And it seems to be being fulfilled.. But I don't know that it is going to happen tomorrow. It could but I do not know it.

(Nice trips)
I am not critical of Atheists, I try to explain God and Christ to them but empathize that most behind pulpits and wearing funny hats are liars.

Looks like the thread will 404 soon,
if there are no more questions?

Good night Sup Forums.

May peace be with you.

Do you avoid listening to music with subtle evil references? Would you feel qualms about listening to music that featured a pentagram on the album art?

Kind of yes, I tend to dislike music that screams incoherently at me.

Though I won't ask others to turn it off or down.

I have listened to Ozzy and AC/DC at times but do not own any of it.

Music does not tend to effect me emotionally as it does some. Takes a pretty beautiful song and words as well as performer to touch me..