Any Brisbane (Australia) cats here tonight? Looking to buy some weed but can't find a hook up...

Any Brisbane (Australia) cats here tonight? Looking to buy some weed but can't find a hook up. I use wickr and can drive.

Wickr is fatcatrat

Bumpity.

>2017
>Still looking for IRL hookups.

Unless you need it right this instant, just buy some BTC on Coinspot and make an account on Traderoute, you could have an ounce of top shelf buds on your doorstep by Tuesday.

I live in a shitty neighbourhood. I don't want weed delivered to my house to get potentially stolen.

Bump for op

Bump

Bump

this is hilarious , Im from Adelaide and since 2013 We adelaidians have been using Secret invite only Facebook groups to buy and sell weed it works awesome. You see what you are getting before you meet up and buy it and most people have a reputation to up hold if they are serious sellers.......people are vouched for and Ripoff's got weeded out very quickly. Sucks to be you asking for hookups on 4chin Lmao

So you don't internet shop ever?

Find it hard to believe a drug dealing group not getting .zucc'd fast, even with a misleading title. You don't have to lie to be cool if no one knows who you are here

Go to 420 chan if that place is even worth a shit anymore, OP

the woolies petrol at Jimboomba
ask for barry

Im not traying to sound cool, but you are really ignorant and dumb look for your self

Adelaide rocks

wouldnt mind finding a hook up in toowoomba / brisbane

Im from Orlando. Too white to ask for weed off people but normally used to get 100 for a half. Any good ways ti get weed in Orlando Flordia?

post pics of dat bitch plz

fuck off, retard police

trade route sux, use dream

the way you talk you must be a nigger and will get the stick soon

I don't care, i can get a catalog of weed from never ending list of secret FB groups. ?

weed is for pussies m8. pingas and coke is where its at

cool story bro
"pingas" are for little glow stick faggots just go get some real speed or real MDMA

All drugs are for disgusting cunts

ive tried mdma crystals, not enough kick, prefer pills tbh

look at this retard

>Comes to marijuana thread
>says drugs are bad
>forgets Mcdonalds is a drug to some people

I only do entheogens anyway

What is enthrogen?

google

Used to agree but dream has gone down the shitter recently.

darknet is tons better than facebook

what the fuk are you talking about, i look at the weed i go pick it up................u think im going to order it off the dark net and wait a few days for delivery lmao. Darknet is for losers who either have no connections or are out of the loop

sucks your not in Tampa, easy as hell to get decent weed here