How to view a privated twitter account?

How to view a privated twitter account?

Allow me to explain...

There is this youtuber with a few million subs that I have been tracking for a few weeks. I have finally gotten to the final step... I have found her private twitter. Her bio is simply her youtube name @, and the only people she follows is her family. I know this is her. Help me get in.

Thanks Sup Forums

Find out who her family is, find a related lady name. Make fake twitter, request to follow her and hope she falls for it. Other than that idk I'm not a computerfag

Who we talking about tho?

I'd much rather not say, out of fear of the whole thing being blown away.

So this isn't real
K

Whatever you say... but all I can say is get ready for something big.

I'm not here to impress you. I'm here for assistance on the final step.

Makeup YouTuber? Gamingfag? Fashionfag? Vlogfag? Which homosexual is she?

None of the above. I really don't want to say anymore.

This is going to 100% work.

It's called social engineering. Look it up.

For it to work, you need to recreate said family member/friend pretty good, then add all their friends/family. Most people will accept it instantly. As soon as you have enough of them following you or whatever, send the request to the youtuber.

This

Sounds like a good plan. At this point, i have uncovered MOST of her family and her address and her phone number.

lmao only way you could do that is something like said.

You can't just "View" a private account. That would defeat the purpose of the private account.

Go to her profile and right click -> inspect element -> console.

This is where you're to enter the code, it will "trick" twitter into revealing her pics, but that's about it.

[code]
const view_pictures = true;
while(view_pictures) {
console.log(view_pictures);
}
[/code]

Don't put the [code] [/code] in. Just what's in between

OP wants help yet doesn't wanna tell who is she. Being worried of whiteknights?

Doesn't seem to be working.

This isn't up for discussion. The identity of the youtuber isn't going to be revealed. Not yet.

This does nothing?

go be creepy somewhere else.

Nope. Sorry. Thanks anyway! Appreciate it.

You know what would make for a much better story? If someone tracked your ip address and found out where your creepy ass lives and then we got to fuck with you instead.

totally