Anyone able to help a poor fag get a month of PS plus?

Anyone able to help a poor fag get a month of PS plus?

>Poor
>Wants PS plus
Set your priorities straight, man.

Bet you've been waiting a long time to use that gif.

get a high paying job

Those are so easy to come by

>sell playstation
>buy pc
>don't have to pay to access your own internet using your own device

Sure whats your blood type.. and how good is your kidney function?

sell playstation to get a pc? Yeah selling a playstation will totally net someone enough cash to get a PC.

hmmm organs are somewhere between fucked and by god how are you still alive?

if you can't afford 1 month of ps plus then you probably shouldn't be on Sup Forums

just build a gaming pc and you wont have to buy a subscription and new consoles every 5 years. best decision i ever made.

or get a job.I mean,doesn't even matter so long you have money

implying being on /b is based on income or amount of money people have.. can't afford something.. can't be on /b LOL

checked! them trips!
For all those fags beggin for steam keys.. who have jobs lol. This shit is fucking gold!

Then why are you a poor fag then

I just think it's funny someone would say if you're broke you shouldn't be on /b HILARIOUS! site would damn near be empty if that was the case

This thread OMG!

I doubt you are poor. Prove it.

Do live with your parents then. is that you have internet access

I am surfing the net on a computer made of rat feces and a light bulb I found in a box on the side of the road

if you cant afford one month of ps plus then you are probably underage. therefore shouldnt be on Sup Forums. $9.99

The net? what's that? some sort of fishing device?

Get this guy a medal! They know everyone's age!

why is it so funny? i'm saying you are probably 16 if you cant afford $10. also you're asking people to buy you something, which is what children do... so you are most likely a child and should not be on Sup Forums. gotta be 18+ faggot. it's hilarious that you didn't understand.

>The net? what's that? some sort of fishing device?

now your just messing with me

I can tell you that you are wrong on many levels. Glad you are sticking around for the fun though!

someone gets it finally!

get this guy a dick to suck cuz hes a faggot.

Oh the fag jokes, how original. So far only one person gets what's going on.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA FUCK YOU AND GOODNIGHT. I GOTTA WORK TOMORROW

Laters user. Have a good one yo!

It's not that hard to figure out one faggot's age on the internet. Maybe if you weren't a little whining bitch it wouldn't be so easy to figure you out.

Also learn grammar. "Get this guy a medal! They know everyone's age!", you wouldn't say "They" if you are talking about one person. You're welcome.

nah i think we all figured you out exactly and that's why you're throwing a bitch fit. don't be so upset kiddo.

We found the try hard folks! You got everyone pegged! That you do! Lol

we get that it's bait. but we still like making fun of you faggot.

Nigger is fucking psychic!

implying not having education at level: poverty is trying hard. fucking kek

don't hurt yourself now. you might blow a blood vessel.

this guy is trying so hard. thank you for the laughs

>kid gets upset that everyone is making fun of him for asking for money.
>gets butthurt and pretends like it was bait the whole time.

Thought this thread was going to die. Lasted a lot longer than expected.

samefag

You have everything figured out! Think you assume a bit much user. Someone's angry

go 2 bed attention whore

don't be angry user. its just the internet get used to people making fun of you.

gay thread is gay

You bought into it too
how sad

and yet here you are

obvious when OP starts raging. stops taking the time to attach images.

im gay. dumb faggot. why do you think gay is bad?

yes images are key, no images = angry. Legit.

not bait. OP just butthurt because no one would give him handouts so not hes throwing a fit and claiming bait thread.

my post is OP bait, don't take this bait.

user has it all figured out. you got me, I am so ashamed of myself. I must now KMS

stop caring so much about wht i think op. its just getting sad. you shouldn't need to prove yourself to people on the internet to feel better about yourself. pathetic. anyway i'm bored of making you cry i'm out. reply to this post or your mom will die in her sleep in 2 days. have a nice night.

No one cares what you think. Also my mom died in the cyber monkey war back in odd 6! How dare you bring that up!

>back in odd 6
>odd

That was fucking painful, user.

when these bastards come for the rest of us, you won't be laughing!

>samefagging

Eh, used it a couple times since I saved it.

You don't need a fucking pc to play ark. Just css