If you oppose this, you are inhuman

If you oppose this, you are inhuman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wpoCko_YB88
youtube.com/watch?v=qJG9EZF2wJg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0NBRwht-w
youtu.be/R5Gppi-O3a8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People will always kill others for their personal gain. If not for religion, countries, race, etc., they'd find some other excuse. Or just do it without excuse.

That's one of the most inhuman songs ever written. Globalism is a feelgood lie created to weaken the enemy.

>nihilism
>anarchism
>muh feelie feels

Babby's first: the ideology

nice nose you've got there

>jewish communist controlling of the entire world

>What is human nature?

The real red-pill is that as a society humanity is always shit and there will never be world peace

I don't oppose it.
Its just fucking impossible.
Humans will always hate and despise one another for perceived differences as long as scarcity exists.
Even then; if we had all the resources in world, you'd still have killers, rapists and power-hungry loons trying to make their path.

To act like this is possible is to deny human nature. Which is impossible.

>My idea of what globalism is better than yours
>No mine is and I'll kill you for it.

This is how it starts. Our first whiff of it is the Clinton vs Bernie happening.

If there was no religion, why are they then waring there religious suits

and then he got shot, good riddance.

Too bad he spent the entirety of the 70's in an angry heroin-haze, beating his wife and getting in bar fights. Maybe if he didn't reject God and country then he would've felt better about himself. He sold out to the nwo and he knew it. He tried to reform in 1980 and make a "family-man" album, got killed for his troubles.

I take you are new to planet Earth and human behavior in general.

Was ok until the faggot part

Kill yourself OP

I don't oppose it, in fact I am 100% for it.
However, I am also bound to this world, and because of that, I understand its limitations, one of them being that we humans are indeed individuals, and part of being an individual is having own our thoughts and opinions. Some people think we should get over our shit and chill, others are passionate and feel the need to destroy their enemies.

World peace will never happen. Accept it.

>Imagine there's no countries
>there is no countries

They meant no white religions.

Imagine if people weren't sick bastards, but hey yo they are!

That's why you need laws and logic over feelings and utopias.

there was a reason God destroyed the tower of babel
multiculti bullshit

>Muslim women plays football

They wish

>if you oppose a theoretical type of utopian society which has never existed in human history, you're inhuman

>living life in peace

Yeh, good luck with that.

Utopia isn't real.

> hack mathematician whose formulas lead to mass destruction

> a mediocre reggae pothead

> an irrelevant fag

What do these people have in common?

Gay and fake.

I oppose this and I'm a jew and pretty much every jew opposes it too.
Are you an antisemitic nazi?

>No religion
>They play football match still in their religious garb

wew lad

Well what did i win?
where's my weed faggot

Every time Lennon's killer is up for parole Yoko One starts a letter writing campaign where all the fans join her in stopping him from getting out, the man has done his time but is denied freedom by powerful forces who want to deny it.

Gandhi hated blacks
He would have DEEPLY hated Bob Marley
Get rekt

That's a communist's wet dream right there

He basically says nazis are wrong and admits the world jewish conspiracy in the same sentence.

UGGGGHHHH

They don't even hide it any more. This jew is just behind the curve on this, it's not even a secret any more. Talk to any liberal professor and they will tell you that is exactly the plan and it's good because muh one world one people. RIP humans.

Sup Forums should love John Lennon's lyrics. Here is another good one-

> Free the prisoners, jail the judges, free all prisoners everywhere
> All they want is truth and justice and they need is love and care

post your favorite subversive Marxist Lennonist lyrics

And the Chinese.

>Imagine no possesion
>I wonder if you can
>No need for greed or hunger
>A brotherhood of man
>Imagine all the people sharing all the wealth

He was a fucking commie, yet he was worth 800 million dollars. Typical leftist hypocrisy.

I don't oppose, but it's incredibly naive. And from an objective atheistic POV relying on only scientific and historical data, religion was created to ironically stop people from killing each other over petty tribal differences.

>that pic rel
good goyim remember atheism is cool, and christianity is lame

Really makes you think.

I'm #standingwithhillarymissletopredo now

It's actually rather interesting to see the World Jewish Conspiracy through the eyes of an actual Jew... Good god, are they really this deluded? They actually think MUH MULTICULTI will make them safer? No, you idiots, all it will do is embolden the muzzies to slaughter each and every single one of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=wpoCko_YB88

> John Lennon aka Prince of Commies
Opinion immediately disregarded

If you propose this, you are naive.

This pic got to me the most.

This little white faggot waves a white flag and the Muslim kills him anyway while chanting ALLAHU AHKBAR ALLAHU AKHBAR in the next pic.

I guess I am inhuman, as well as an adult living in reality.
youtube.com/watch?v=qJG9EZF2wJg

Who the fuck cares about Gandhi's opinion? If you're not a pseudo-political historian then you'd know that his methodology had been debunked and that a violently wrought India would be in much better conditions today.

Literally feelgood bullshit.

>john lenin
no thanks, competition is the very core of humanity

>putting Marley
>who was a rastafarian and hated fags
lol

>hack mathematician
>who channeled the power of mathematics to destroy entire cities

By the way, Einstein was technically a physicist, you ignoramus.

I love music, but these fuckers stand on piles of cash telling people to live in peace. But as soon as these fucker's cash and comfort is threatened, they are like feral animals and will protect what's theirs.

"everyone should be the same except us cuz we smart and intellectual"

This.

They were all better people than us

I like how he's drawn as this little cutesy motherfucker even though he was an awful violent person.

And of course, it's the American soldier waving a white flag. Not the camelfucker who wants to kill all infidels and is the aggressor in the situation.

That song is calculated brainwashing trash.

Daily reminder that John Lennon beat both his wives and his son, His son was really fucked up by the fact he was abused, yet everyone fucking loved his dad.

John Lennon was a cunt.

utopian states are only possible when they are not utopian anymore

in a society where scarcity doesn't exist, the only people who would be committing crimes would be those with mental disabilities. in the future I think it is safe to say our understanding of neurology will increase to many times what we currently know. if you want to live in a society where peace actually exists, you just have to be born at the right year. "may you live in interesting times" is essentially in play here (I know the quote is apparently bullshit in sourcing).

And who are you to declare me as inhuman?

Lennon was a faggot beyond belief.

This song promotes communism. Also, John Lennon was a huge faggot who used LSD.

>all the bad guys are westerners

And you are an idiot if you think Lennon meant a word of what he wrote.

The frame with everyone arm in arm is basically saying the only peace you will find will be in death.

story plox

WHITE

Didn't Gandhi hate niggers?

Im with this dude.

>jews
>westerners

> By the way, Einstein was technically a physicist, you ignoramus

No, he was technically a Jew, you faggot.

>imagine no countries
>gandhi.

If you support this, you are inhuman. Hatred, tribalism, prejudice is just as much a part of our nature, if not more so, as compassion and understanding.

By encouraging this you're basically asking people to stop being human

That show was rockin', and the pyro was fantastic.

Back when Shapiro wasn't a cuck, damn I remember how based he used to be. Sucks to see him to down the bluepill rabbit hole

youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0NBRwht-w

This will absolutely never happen
Humans like all other natural life is programmed to compete
Before we reach transhumanism even talking about this universal world peace is about as useful as discussing why didnt frodo rode on an eagle to mordor

But why the fuck didn't he?

Imagine there's no beatings.

op is a faggot

>no religion
>peace
Do you not know how many maniacs are walking around right now who have their maniac tendencies kept in check by their faith?

I love how the "conservative" Neocon jews are fleeing the sinking GOP ship into the Hillary boat like the rats they are.

no.
i see maniacs validated by their faith.

Because the Ringwraiths would have flown the fell beasts to meet them in the skies. Plus the eagles don't do anything really risky, they wouldn't violate Mordor's airspace when there was a chance Sauron could detect them and mindrape them out of the air.

Yes no need to imagine hell below when its hell on earth. What is even vaguely utopic aboit having to share living spaces with dindu ghoul hordes?

I can't think of a worse reality than this pic. Identitless one world state where Europeans are forced to associate with others, we're only like a quarter way there now and it's hell on earth.

Fucking disgusting boomers.

Who the fuck is Anna?

And Harvey Milk was a disgusting faggot.

>mfw people actually evangelize using this meme song to me

so tl;dr globalist jews are as delusional as the leftists they lead

Some of the other "dreamers" are deeply religious, why they are listed in atheistic feel good faggotry I have no idea.

People do not need religion or nations in order to kill one another, the entirety of human history proves this.

People who believe garbage like that comic are idealistic morons who will accomplish nothing

funny how people mold their whole world view so it is compatible with a shitty song they like.

>Einstein
born Jewish, self professed polytheist
>Marley
Born Catholic, converted to some other denomniations later
>Milk
Born jewish
>King
Lutheran
>Gandhi
Heavily religious nationalist

don't know the woman, but I've made my point

Holy shit what an offensively bad writer. He's trying to convey something simple but the prose is bouncing around all over the place.

Going to the gun shop, anyone need any guns or ammo while I'm out?

Not a fan of John Lennon by any means, but if you are dead set against LSD without having ever tried it then you are literally a stupid brainwashed hick who needs to off himself.

disagree with you on Einstein, the rest I'll give to you.

>if you don't do drugs there's something wrong with you
off yourself, degenerate hippy.

>MLK fought for black rights
>Ghandi hated when the English compared Indians to the lazy South African niggers
Leftards

>have very basic philosophical revalations
>literally no productive thought.
also, isn't actual LSD gone now or something?
Doesn't it require synthesis from argot, and the one guy who did it died?

>he thinks the universe has purpose and meaning

must be nice, being so naive and simple.

Literally "join the one world government and cast aside your beliefs"

>there is no le purpose to anything xD
doesn't get much simpler than that

youtu.be/R5Gppi-O3a8
If you oppose this, you are inhuman.

Gandhi was a fucking nationalist who despised Indians being proselytized, he never would join a globalist one world government.