Kill yourself

>kill yourself
>everyone forgets about you in a week

It's ok buddy

I still think it gives the title track on their new album a new context. Shame it's the only remotely good thing to come out of it.

we had all forgotten about him long before he killed himself

Just like his music, rippppppppppp.

Doesn't this happen to every non famous artist? I mean, no one started talking about david bowie after a week.

why have you guys gotta play the edgy dickhead when you all know linkin park were a hugely influential band and in the end is blatantly a banger

Awful band. Good riddance.

So I guess you could say.... in the end....it didn't even matter

Chris Cornell

what are you talking about?
Sup Forums talked about Bowie the whole January of 2016
it was nothing but Bowie threads and feels threads

Edgy. You can't deny that they knew how to pen a chorus, write a melody, and connect with audiences though. Their artistic merit is questionable but LP has their strengths as a pop act.

I mean there's only so much you can discuss. He made a couple good albuns, he a lot of shit albums, he killed himself, feels were had. Life move on

>BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER
>IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Damn...

>Chester Bennington, lashed out in response to the negative reception of One More Light's material. As documented through Spin magazine, in an interview with Music Week, Bennington, at the accusations that the band had "sold out", suggested that those people should "stab [themselves] in the face" and "move the fuck on" from the band's past sound

>Similarly, in a separate interview with Kerrang, Bennington, in response to claims of selling out with the album, responded "I will punch you in your fucking mouth ... You're a fucking pussy."

Did the negative press push him one step closer to the edge?

>want to move on from your shitty nu metal roots
>it still sucks but at least you tried something new
>get critically panned
JUST

Probably not considering that sort of backlash has been common for the band since Minutes to Midnight. That he reacted so personally though makes me think that this album might've been some sort of suicide note for him, or maybe not something so grandiose as that but there had to have been some kind of special connection for him. Or maybe, after 5 albums of "we want more Hybrid Theory" he legitimately cracked. Who knows?

>Non famous
>David Bowie

Sorry?

It's gonna be hilarious if Fred Durst offs himself and everyone tries to claim he was some misunderstood genius. Seriously though linkin park are terrible and you nostalgiafags are the worst.

LP's no misunderstood genius, I don't think anyone is saying that. I guess you'll see some people saying A Thousand Suns was misunderstood but that was the case before Chester died anyways. A shitton of people are nostalgic for their early shit, though.

Bowie was talked about for the rest of January, and still is.

Of course, Bowie was a giant compared to Chester

Durst is just a fratbro asshole, Chester was the whiny kid who was bullied at school that eventually stole his grandpa's gun to shoot his bullies only to end up killing himself.

I built a statue of him in my front yard but a bunch of Antifa thugs came and tore it down.

no

kys

Exactly, because life goes on...

Objectively incorrect

I didn't forget. I was listening to Minutes To Midnight yesterday.

Yeah OP, I'm sure the guy who wrote multiple songs about alienation and depression thought that people would genuinely care about him when he died.

Limp Bizkit >>> Linkin Park

This is still so weird to me
When I was like 11 all I would listen to were 2 Linkin Park songs and 2 Utada Hikaru songs for fucking hours and hours at a time and now the guy who helped spark my musical journey is gone.

This is never not going to feel weird

>edgy
>>>/reddit/
>all that other bullshit
>>>/reddit/

Please be Hikari and Passion.

You got it
It took me like 4 more years to actually look through the rest of her discography and realize it was filled with more amazing songs.

>implying Sup Forums isn't already full of normans wwww

I started the same way with her. It's actually what got me interested in piano since I wanted to be able to play arrangements for those songs.

Newfag please leave

That's pretty awesome, I'm actually trying to start to learn piano now. Do you think they're difficult to learn?

To be fair, most people forgot about him long before he killed himself.

You guys say this but Linkin Park has been one of the biggest rock bands in the world for an extremely long time. I don't really get how myself since I was also someone who didn't really think about them much but sales numbers and tour attendance don't lie