twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/733824838247288832
youtube.com/user/stefbot/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=euLLcwmNKJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont give a shit

Then fuck right out of my thread

Fpbp

Soon..

I don't give a shit either and I'm not leaving.

I can confirm that Stephan, when he's not gaming, not spanking his kid, and not listening to borderline idiots over VOIP is good at Photoshop and comes directly here afterwards to show us.

OUT OUT OUT OUT

So what?

what in the world happened to stefan

CULT
U
L
T

Nope. No arguments here.

Based Molly. I knew he was one of us.

In case you haven't noticed, this thread is for people that make arguments only

You realize that people post those kind of things on his videos right?

>the world revolves around Sup Forums

uh so???

That image always makes me giggle

>asinine Jewish ramblings
>subversive hook-nosed demons

Good argument.

Of course he does. Who do you think keeps shilling for him?

but it's not an argument

Just watched this before checking this thread out. Didn't see that it was FDR and had my mind blown. Did not expect that.

Stefan is a dangerous White supremacist and I don't think we should be supporting him.

BLOW UP

>twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/733824838247288832

It could be him, but my guess is Mike (producer). Either way, keep it up. A lot of us see and affect the cause of reason in our own ways without 'typing on a website' to let you guys know. Keep it real and I thank you.

stefan is stupid and so is ancap

and i wouldn't doubt it fa.m

>mfw watching the venezuela video stefan talks about how great Pinochet and Chile were.

Not an argument

Don't worry. He followed it up with a video where he BTFOs a narcissistic bigger who abandoned his child and is cucking some dude.

YOUR HOUSE

well asserted my friend

Are you going to provide an argument?
Bad leaf. Get out.

>those obvious Sup Forums names on the replies

wew lad

no

not an argument ameriburger

Not an argument.

I'm a fan of his Youtube channel. I want to say that the majority of his most recent videos are exactly in-line with Sup Forums beliefs and he brings smart points and info to the discussion in a red-pilled way, so I recommend the channel

He doesn't have ads.

youtube.com/user/stefbot/videos

I'm not sucking his dick, I genuinely feel that everyone can get a LOT out of his most recent videos. Check out the "decline and collapse of swededn" The titles don't reflect ALL of the content in the vids and Sup Forums will approve.

Speaking of Twitter, do any of you actively infiltrate black twitter? At least to keep up to date

Reminder that Stefan is dangerous and even possibly mentally unhinged.
Steer clear.

fuck you nigger

I like his recent content, but I'm confounded. He's on video saying how he's a Jew with a parent who escaped Nazi Germany.

Unless he feels like one of those "I'm not Jewish enough to get the Jew perks and Jews never did anything for me so fuck them I'm siding with the Westerner part of me" Jews.

NOT

Argument undetected

AN

AN

cancer and insanity

In case you haven't noticed, this board is for people over 5'3'' and Stefag hasn't met that fucking criteria

What is your source on that?

I'm a 6'4" chef working at Wendys with a 9 inch penis making over $130000 a year

he became a meme. a walking talking living meme.

ARGUMENT

it makes me happy that he has such a good sense of humor about it

and women still fuck broke niggers on Tinder

Stafan has no chill

not an argument

No shit sherlock.

Why do you think there's a Stefan thread here every day? Like clockwork.

I'm fairly sure that either him or his engineer used to make them. He no longer has to.

this confirms he browses Sup Forums how?

everytime some guy supports Sup Forums causes, appears a thousand of kike shills making him look like an idiot.
why does this keep happening?

If you watch the video, you will see it's about him revisiting something he was fond of from his adolescence.

Stefan is pretty self-aware, at least when he wants to be

>pic related
>yes this is a real comment he posted, from his video about Nitpickers

Your post only proves one thing.

whoever made this meme deserves a medal

i lose my sides every time

Not an argument

I love watching Stefan on youtube and twitter it's like watching a mans slow descent into insanity

Fuck right off of the board, jewtoob fucboi

People probably tweet "not an argument" at him all the time and comment it on his videos. Doesn't matter though, he is essentially a white nationalist at this point and is redpilling his followers.

Daily reminder.
youtube.com/watch?v=euLLcwmNKJI

/thread