>be me
>23 year old
>have $50k to spend
>got no friends to spend it with
>just been spending it on LSD, MDMA and weed
>now depressed as fuck

what to do Sup Forums? the only times im happy is when im high

Other urls found in this thread:

sovereignwales.com/2016/09/20/the-genocidal-kalergi-plan-to-destroy-the-indigenous-nations-and-peoples-of-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

figure out what you're not happy with, change it.

50k is plenty to get out of town for awhile, try talking to a travel agent and pay them to do all the bullshit like setting up flights, hotels, ect.

Buy some real drugs like opioids and benzos that will make you feel better.

share the wealth...

invest it

fuck that i'm not a commie bro

recommend me some opioids plz

what if im butt ugly tough? thought bout spending it on roids but cbf lifting weights. travel could be an option i guess

Morphine, heroine, oxycodone. Maybe you should start with less potent ones in fact its easier to dose them.

Re invest it in the stock market, make hella money. Find out what you enjoy doing in life and do that full time while your money works for you.

Travel. There are places where you can live like a king for 100 bucks a day

>dark net
>sell there
>get moar money
>get moar happy then depressed

Get some friends and get your teeth out

>be me
>26 years old
>$25K in debt
>decide to go to Sup Forums
>see some cunt complaining about having $50K

lol, at least you got your degree (assuming thats why you're in debt). im unemployable bro

No degree and it is a mix of college debt and credit cards. Nothing to show for anything.

dang son, we should hang out and get high. where you from bro?

Ohio. I doubt anyone is near me.

fly out to thailand and fuck some bitches for cheap

I am user. 513

Thailand! Hookers and cheep awesome food.

Ze fuckin sauce plz

Random hooker in Thailand.

enlist in the marines

What do you do with MDMA if you dont have friends?

Also buy crypto

Buy a 4K monitor.

Do you have a house? 50k is pretty good, dude. If you're living in a shithole, maybe its time to upgrade. Even if you can only get a small place, so long as it's nice. Living comfortable can make you feel better, but yeah, without company it's all for nothing.
Maybe there's some older friends who might still like you that you could reconnect with, if only for a visit. Could boost your mood.
I would suggest you consider going abroad for a trip somewhere. Maybe to a place with legal, regulated prostitution? Even if it is just a one night stand, it can pick you up.

dude this is how people end up in a barrel of acid, in the basement of a man who makes is furniture out of human remains, after being raped and tortured.

All those things are fun, but in moderation. Take that money and have it invested in a Roth ira and non-retirement mutual funds. Get a private brokerage account and but etf stock. Let the money grow. Enjoy your youth, the prime of your life. Travel and get some constructive hobbies like playing an instrument and exercising. Then, if your middle-aged with no family and are lonely and depressed you'll have even more money for opiates, benzos, and hookers.

That is not what a random hooker in Thailand looks like

dude you have 50k.

Go buy a beast computer and learn something like 3D. Do something, be productive, its the only way you'll feel good at this point

Been to college? Going to study something abroad that really interests you, or just something you think is cool, can be a nice catalyst to a change of lifestyle and put you in touch with other people who also think that stuff is cool.

IKR

Hell, I have 60k in the bank...but that's not money I can spend. That's emergency savings.

Same here bro. My career field died in the same time frame it was projected to be the fastest growing. The backup field changed so radically that almost nothing I learned in college applies. In fact, I shit you not, the college changed the name of the field. I have a degree the school no longer teaches!

Not if you're a Cheap Charlie who only goes to beer bars (or worse, fins freelancers).

It is if you go to Go-Go Bars.

Join military. No joke. Look into it. Protip: only chose a bullshit non-combat support job.

>have $50k to spend

las vegas, you can easily parlay that into $500K in one glorious weekend

No offences but what's that alien doin here?

Working the corner?

I am too. But I don't even leave my house anymore.

You fucking dipshit, you fucking disgust me, don't you know what you can do with fucking 50k? You can become succesful with that money, there are people who immigrated to America with 20$ in their pockets and became the top 1% of the world. You fucking idiot

this ones better. the other nah

>thinking anyone can become rich
I mean I agree you can turn $50K into something great. But to think that anyone can be super successful, especially "1%" successful, you are an idiot. For every success story there are several people who failed.

But OP could play it safe and do some long term investments with some of it.

If u angry and u know it clap your....

Pay for me to come see you. I'll be your friend. I'm lonely too x

Go to south east asia, live like a king for a year and make friends with other travellers.

U ever been too thailand m8?

7-8 times, can't remember.

I can't. I tried when I was younger, it was my plan to join the Navy. I am not mentally stable (not retarded or anything like that.) Even if they'd let me, I don't think I would now because I wouldn't want to risk putting other people in danger because they depend on me.

Must be worth it. I should go there once too atleast

First 3-4 times was with family, rest of the times alone/with friends.

I do prefer the smaller islands that don't have any hookers though. A little bit of weed, some freediving and reading a good book in the sun is usually enough for me.

Share it with us so we can be happy together

which part of thailand has the best hookers?

sovereignwales.com/2016/09/20/the-genocidal-kalergi-plan-to-destroy-the-indigenous-nations-and-peoples-of-europe/

Save your money, maybe invest in something, or a find a reasonable hobby to spend your time and money on.

Invest that money faggot.

Bangkok/Pattaya/Phuket. Probably in that order.

I can't recommend staying in Bangkok or Pattaya though. Pattaya is for pure punters, Bangkok for people who want to do some serious shopping.

ah some good ol weed is what i need

how much for an hour with a decent looking one?

Go to Phuket and take the ferry to Phi Phi island.

It's a really small island about 1,5-2 hours from Phuket, and in the middle of the island you have 'Banana Bar'.

On the second floor you can buy as much weed as you'd like, then just take the ferry back into Phuket.

~1500 baht for ST.

Buy me some food, bitch.

You still can't afford friends. 50k not that much money. Go to Vegas and got it the bunny ranch.

which part of 513 fam? I'll come to you

Thanks for the tip user. Appreciate it m8

Buy some nice clothes, u can definitely get a nice wardrobe. Then go approach people and get some friends :b

btw i support your use of weed and psychedelia tho.
give sum o dat to ur new friends

No worries.

I've been backing off of booze lately, just putting away whatever I coulda spent and using it to save for music equipment. Right now I'm tossing a hundred per pay period in a funding pool for an amp, a potentiometer set, a Horizon Devices Precision Drive, and some other things while the people I gigged with are disbanded and putting away money for similar prospects. I used to get fucked up quite often. Of course, what I'm doing with my life won't significantly change anything about my depression, the projects and plans are mostly a nice balance between a pleasant distraction from the depression and times when it will gnaw at the back of my mind in hopes of me giving in and be a mopey fucker.

Roth IRA
Substantial down payment on small home.
Gender reassignment surgery
Invest in STEM education
Donate to NAACP

If you are depressed maybe you should try psychiatrist, not Sup Forums

Use the money to do something you've always wanted to do, like a hobby or something to keep your mind off things, idk.

Id think your an idiot if you waste all your money on cocaine opiates and benzos but think your a Even bigger idiot to waste it on mdma when you got no friends id go for prescription benzos coke and all opiates including heroine shouldnt smoke or shoot that shit tho