Soup Sup Forums

Soup Sup Forums,

I want to look at my exes Facebook but I don't feel like creating a fake account and adding a bunch of people and finally adding her.

Is there a community Facebook profile for such an endeavor?

Bump

Op is a loser - Grow some balls user

email: [email protected]
Pass: OPisAbetafag
use this acc

Wow guys. Come on, we've all been there.

nope, I dont recall being a retard fag

>I wanna look at my ex's Facebook

Good God, just get over her man. Ffs

Not being able to remember is a symptom of being a retarded fag. Not that you will remember this...

"She's an ex for a reason, user you pussy. "
I say that now and I've got back to my ex 6 times

kek

not being able to remember something is not the same as not recalling something. you are not only a beta fag, you are also a stupid fag.

nope. i hacked everyone that i had relative interest in spying on. i mentioned this before and a bunch of nodes went black at around the same time and sure enough they either formatted or restored factory settings. a few do this regularly, but they're so retarded i just keep getting access.

lifes different when you bear witness to every single digital letter your ex has typed. i literally felt sorry for myself, its quite a unique feeling actually because i can imagine it would probably hurt alot more if i didn't see the raw semi-unfiltered truth. definitely helps with getting over a messy break up.

>creep level
>grandmaster

This is essentially my intention. I assume getting over her will be easier if I have access to her behaving promiscuitally.

And by get over her I mean maintain an election with another woman and not feel like it's cheating.

>I can't just get over it
>I need to pry my way into her private life

Jeeeeeeesus. And I thought I was taking a break up bad when I drank myself stupid for three days. This is a whole other tier of unable to cope though.

Facebook isn't that private. I just want to view her profile like her 800 male friends do.

if thats the case just catfish her. all it takes is one hooked link and the right payload

in my case i live in the same area so i got the means to posion AP's from my mobile and waited for the right moment.

I'm not familiar with your parlance. Would you please elaborate?

hackforums.n3t