Femanon here. Long story short, my boyfriend dumped me because I was raped and beaten. This is what happened:

Femanon here. Long story short, my boyfriend dumped me because I was raped and beaten. This is what happened:

>Dating boyfriend for 7 months.
>I wanted to go to this nice club with my friend.
>My boyfriend gets insanely jealous and doesn't want me to go.
>"Had an argument about it. I was like "you don't own me and I can do what I want". It's how it is.
>Tells me that if I go he's breaking up with me.
>I told him I wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday comes, I decide I'm gonna go anyway.
>Afraid to tell my boyfriend what happened.
>I call at 4AM on Sunday becuse I need him to know what I've been through.
>I tell him I got raped and beat up.
>I tell him how I went to the club. These guys who seemed nice invited me to a party so I went. They took me somewhere and beated me up and raped me.
>Boyfriend is acting like this is all about him.
>He reminds me how he said he'd leave me if I went to the club, and then dumps me.
>I lose it and try to get it in his head that I need him right now and I'm sorry.
>Tells me never to call him again.
>All our mutual friends are flipping out on him.
>I get raped and beaten and he's feeling sorry for himself, like he's a victim somewhere in this.

He even saw me yesterday with bruises and a black eye, so he knows it really happened. I can't believe he'd be this evil. Can you guys believe this? I can't believe he turned out to be such a twisted sociopath...

Tits or gtfo.

dont go to that club bc u will get raped and beaten
>goes to club
gets raped and beaten

Post tits and ill start to care about your son life

Oh, it's this thread again... Don't reply to the thread after my reply. It was posted thounsands of times already

So what's your point? He warned you through prevention. But you acted up like a feminist "i can do what i want don't judge me" type. Then you got raped and beated.

>you are now considered damaged goods
>no sane respectable man would ever want you

nice pasta my nigga

Why is this posted without tits and timestamp? Fuck off to Facebook with your weak bullshit

You deserve it. Your bf warned you, because he knew what could potentially happen. But like the dumb cunt that you were, you went anyway. Anything that happened is your fault. And now excuse why I wil laugh at your misery.

Can't tell if b8. If not then oh well
>if you go to the club then I'll dump you
>goes to club
>broken up with because raped and beaten
uhh
He did exactly what he said he would do, this is on you

You deserved it you dumb disobedient whore

tits or gtfo

remember to sage

I don't think the guy told her not to go cause he knew she might get raped

So if I told you streets were dangerous and then you got hit by a drunk driver it would be your fault?

No I will not so please stop.

Go away summer and let me to talk to the real Sup Forums who have been around and know this is real. I've been using this site for years now but this is my first post.

I'm sad af
I would let you rape and beat me
Maybe you'll feel better

>implying it's not a midgetow virgin pulling shit out of his ass

let's amuse this situation though
1. he dropped you because you didn't do what you agreed on.
2. you shouldn't care because that's what you chose and if you want to keep him you want to keep a controlling faggot. just let it go.
3. he's obviously a midgetow (aka OP himself inserted in his little story) who has issues with narcissism. one more reason to not give a shit.
4. if you were raped and he doesn't give a shit you can't change his personality. he was a fag all along, just move on.
5. don't make promises you don't intend to keep, just tell him in advance you'll go regardless, end of story. be your own person in the future ffs.
6. take your rape stories to court, nobody gives a fuck. fix your own shit, get it sorted out.

But mummah i don't want no pasta anymore

tits or gtfo

It's not funny and not an experience I'd wish on anybody.

I love him though and I feel like there has to be a way to get him to see my side.

the issue here is that he broke up with her because she went to the club, just like he said he would.

The fact that she got raped has almost no bearing at all on why he dumped her.

but I'm pretty sure that's the point of this obvious bait.

Your bf told you not to go, you went behind his back and karma came round and slapped you in the face.
You deserve everything you get, and eventually you'll see that!
But if you don't, you're gonna be very lonely for the rest of your life!!

Tbh he told you that if you go he'll dump you...
The fact that you got raped and beaten don't change much.

tits or gtfo you slut

I would take her back, nurse her back to mental stability, and then 6 months to a year later I would break up with her because she went to da club

It's not okay for a guy to try to run a woman's life and it's definitely not okay to sexually assault women. People can change though and I just want to know how to explain it to my bf so he'll understand.

>I feel like there has to be a way
absolutely not. for your own sake, drop him. he fucked up before by telling you not to go, big red flag right there. if he then goes on to bitch about that, that's his choice but you should consider his mindset. he clearly gives not a fuck about you but rather him having a submissive gf.

unless you are able to devote your life to someone else and get something out of this in return worth for you, don't do that.

fucking slut

>Told not to go to the club or it's over.
>Goes to the club
>Cries about what happened at the club to boyfriend
>Gets dumped.
>Cries on Sup Forums about it.

I know this is bait, but.. kill yourself.

It would basically be my fault for going on these streets, if you warned me of the dangers that were there. If you told me: honey there is a high chance that you might die, when you go on these roads, because there are a lot of drunk drivers." And I would ignore it and go anyway, then it is my own fault if I die.

>It's not okay for a guy to try to run a woman's life and it's definitely not okay to sexually assault women.
says who?

im this person:
For the record, I don't agree with telling people you will break up with them if they go to a fucking club, I was just pointing out that it wasn't because you were raped.

Also, he's a shitty bf, and as much as I'm sure you want stability right now, even if he was still your bf, he's clearly manipulative and would only make it worse (as he already has).

Giving him more power over you is only going to make it worse. Accept that he's gone because you're better for it.

PS: Sorry you got raped

2nd

you are talking with ideologues, not with rational beings. your bf is one of these guys.
don't bother, they are irrational. just like your attraction to that faggot.

god you're pathetic

this.

>>>/fagtow/

You have the obvious choice of either posting your tits (or post a vocaroo with your voice so we can proof that you in fact are a female) OR you will be regarded as bait and should honestly just gfto.

>accept he's gone you're better for it
>by being raped instead of having a supportive protecting boyfriend who would have kept you from being raped

Libcuck logic.

you are
>ur butiful honey donut lissen to them

proof it bitch
also you know the drill
TITS OR GTFO

I would fucking leave your ass. The fact that your stupid enough to get raped because guys "seemed nice" is enough to see that he is better off without you.

I see your point, I really do, but I've seen better sides of him. I know he's acting like a piece of shit but he's been sweet and caring too. Could it be shock from what's happened making him act this way?

You don't think maybe people should not drink and drive??

I know there's a lot of manchildren here but I've seen sweet guys too who use their brains. Some of them are in this thread which I appreciate.

did you have an orgasm?

kys cunt he told you not to go. you can sell your pussy now that you dont have any value anymore

this made me cringe

Haha stupid bitch

kill yourself cunt
tits or gtfo

Tits or GTFO

>not sure if bait, but anyways

If I know one thing for certain is that you chose the wrong place for real advice and emotional support.

Your boyfriend clearly told you that he would do something, and you didn't listen to him, so he acted on what he said he would do.

You think that since the circumstances changed, and you need him, that he should be there for you.

But just to recap his side of the story:
>tell GF you don't want her to go to club
>you're scared that she might cheat on you and so you threaten her with breaking up
>not only does GF go to the club, she makes the stupid decision to follow strangers late at night and gets raped.

Gf did what you told her not to, and on top got sexually defiled,

So there's the 2 parts, the part where you went even though he told you not to
And the part where you got raped

So first thing is that he doesn't feel like he can trust you anymore.
Second thing is that he might be repulsed by the fact that you were raped.

It's certainly a harder situation for you than for him, but he must be thrown off by the fact you were raped and might never be able to love or make love to you again.
It's a mental block.

So I'm not here to try and flame you for your shirty decision making, I'm giving you his side on why he can't deal with what happened to you.

My personal advice would just be letting him go. Since he can't trust you or bring emotional support if he is in discomfort.

Do the thing with the police, seek help elsewhere and move on.

He told you he would do what he said he did, and you can't really blame him now that he has left you.
He was powerless in this situation, and you made the bad decisions.
That doesn't mean you should blame yourself for everything, just that you weren't meant to be together.

Good luck with all that

For the record, they were still together when she got raped

>actually writing all of that shit
jesus christ user get a hobby

Yeah op! Did you have an orgasim from the rape?

Your boyfriend was only feeling jealous and annoyed because he knew what sort of stuff happens in clubs. He warned you yet you disobeyed. But, the bigger and ore important picture right now is what happened. Forget him, if he's not going to support you through a time like this, you deserve better. I hate to say it but it's a lesson learned about places like that. I feel awfully sorry for what happened but there's nothing that you can do to change it - only I guess coming to terms with it. Keep in touch with current friends and look for someone better for you. I wish you all the best.
Sincerely, another random femanon.

So its your fault

tits or gtfo you disgusting whore

Yep you're a slut for life now

No, they were not together when she got raped. She went to the club against his wishes and he had clearly stated what would happen if she went.

Try again, apologist.

You're a retard and deserved to be raped

Fake asf but that person is a slut

/thread

Female Hate Thread? Female Hate Thread.

No, that's a myth I'm pretty sure, It was not a nice experience and it's definitely not nice in childhood either.

I know where you're coming from but my boyfriend is a Sup Forumstard as well so a lot of his mindset comes from here I think. There's nobody better to help me figure out what's going on with him.

>>I tell him how I went to the club. These guys who seemed nice invited me to a party so I went. They took me somewhere and beated me up and raped me.

Serious question: why would you go with these guys, guys you hardly knew and assumed were nice, in the first place? If this horrible - and I'm so sorry it happened to you - event didn't take place, he'd be hurt by this too.

Funnily enough I'm not a whore so I'm not posting tits. I respect myself a lot more than you do

tits or gtfo you worthless cunt

so much cringe.

If the bitch wanted stability, she shouldn't have went to the club, an act, which by her boyfriends own words, would result in a breakup.

Also she wasn't raped, she made that shit up because she cheated and knew he was going to dump her.... It's pasta btw.

Unless you knew them, it's still a shitty event to go through.

But just about the insecure BF thing: that would've pushed him over the edge also.

Why? They are already damaged goods, might as well.

>back to mental stability,
>back to

One cannot return to a state they were never in.

Satan has spoken.

I think you're a lying piece of shit. You went off with a bunch of guys to party. I bet you wanted to cheat with them but after starting you got cold feet and perhaps they didn't stop when you wanted. So basically it is 90% your own doing. You have already established that you have betrayed your boyfriend and I think you are hiding to what extent you did that.

>Goes out to party with male co-workers despite you boyfriend asking you not too.

>Gets raped.

Welcome to the real world yah cunt.

QUADS CONFIRM
fucking checked

Sorry, is your brain too slow to comprehend what actually happened and why you deserved to get dumped anyway?

Wew, its only me who remembers that pasta from bf perspective from long ago?
Nvm, novadays females are mostly sluts, so no big surprise in repetitive history

Prolly lying. I bet you let them fuck you. >>ib4 I wouldnt have bruises if it wasent rape, baka.

Prolly cheated on him, then hurt yourself to cover your lie.

My actions are other peoples fault

10/10

No you don't. I didn't get on Sup Forums today thinking I was going to make a troll thread, but I did read your shit and respond, so maybe you got a point.

No, I remember it too, user.

bait, fuck off op

>told if you go to this club tonight, he's going to leave you
>go to club that night
>gets upset when he leaves you

Man of his word. Get over it. The rape/beating is entirely inconsequential to this story.

Having fun at the club is normal for most people. A shut-in like you wouldn't get it.

No I had no intention of anything happening with those guys and I did nothing to make them think so.

This isn't pasta, hate to break it to the newfags you're trying trick. Don't samefag your own post either. I've been browsing for years and never seen a story like what happened with me.

>dating someone
>goes to the club
Clubs are basically bars with better music. The same ideas apply. You go there to meet someone to fuck. I completely empathize with your ex.

Yap yap yap, all you do is just whine like you're not at fault. Why don't you own up to your actions and apologize to your ex-boyfriend, if it isn't past the point of no return.

was gonna write same shit this dude said ....why go with these dudes at all??

A shut-in like me also doesnt get raped.

>but my boyfriend is a Sup Forumstard as well so a lot of his mindset comes from here I think

Well then... That makes sense.
The actual probability of him changing his mind is pretty damn low.
I don't want to be a dick, but I think you've lost him.

If you want him back, you're going to have to leave him some space to think, and some time to "forgive you".
I really don't know your bf, but its going to be a hard one.

His mental state says "I'm cucked" at the moment. All his masculinity and authority have been thrown out the window.

So yeah, I dunno how you can get him back.
Just don't let his peers pressure him.
Don't let your group of friends bash him for this, he's only going to dig himself further in his opinions and emotions.
He has to make the decision himself and can't be forced to.

1. pasta
2. you didnt deserve to be raped but you DO deserve to get dumped

it's not a myth
i hate myself for it

Lmao you deserve worse whore, your bf did the right thing

Big whoop, I know girls like you that talk and act like you and honestly, from what i can read, you followed multiple guys into a dark alley or so while alone. I mean how fucking dense do you have to be to not realise whats going down? Obviously they want to fuck you

A man true to his word

No it's a place to dance and have fun. Fun doesn't have to involve sex.

Do you think I should give him some time before talking to him again? It's hard because I need emotional support right now and I don't get how he can't see my point of view.

Girls and guys CAN be friends without having sex you know! Do you not have any sweetie??

gynocentrix cuckery.

We are supposed to hae equal rights, i will not do shit to impress a woman.

Only a retard would think girls and guys can be friends without atleast one of the people thinking about sex. Its nature and no moral standard will ever take that away.
Also, you meet guys at a club. The only thing guys at clubs want more than alcohol is getting laid and you dont strike me as someone who is under 20 but you seem extremely inexperienced when it comes to guys mentality so i will ask back, do you not have any guy friends?

Op is a whore!

You wanted to do something, bf says no, you agree, then change your mind... You are no longer trust worthy.

Then you not only violated his trust but you also acted upon his actual fear that you would be a whore out alone, and you were just that, you followed strange men, alone, late at night... you got exactly what you deserve for being a stupid vapid whore.

kys