Why do americans think it's ok to be morbidly obese? do they get taught this in schools?

why do americans think it's ok to be morbidly obese? do they get taught this in schools?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0d9ehXFnYhg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Xrm0CAe46Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=mflOx5tECRc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/371355
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK22414/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes it's taught in high school. Why?

Americans are raised unenlightened and in a way, forced to pay for it

Is it not taught in school where OP is?

Weird.

electric kettles
incest
TV license

Ever been so fat your skin becomes grey?

Certainly not as enlightened as Europeans are raised right? Explains why everything is going so well all over that continent right now.

Because we're just used to seeing it. There's always a fat person wherever you go. I don't like it.

jesus fucking christ that's horrifying

Not enlightened, at all really. What makes you think things are ok in the US? Whites are committing suicide more than ever

In my opinion it's the easy availability of fast food and the fucking enormous portions.
Compared to europe the portions are insane in america; a 'large' coke is practically a fucking bucket.

But overall it's probably the same reason anybody across the world is fat; they just don't care.
I'm a fat european and i'm fat because i don't care. I don't care what i look like, all i care about is making myself briefly content with food because it's the only good thing left in my life.

>2k17
>fitting through a door without someone pushing you from behind

seriously europe, reconsider how you live your lives

Jesus, you could feed an entire village of Africans for a whole year with that fat

she still gets laid and yet some of the guys here can't

wow

youtube.com/watch?v=0d9ehXFnYhg&feature=youtu.be

Is this a human?

when i eat a steak i cut off all the lard and only eat that part due to being mentally retarded. im like a much stupider version of people who dont eat the crust on their sandwhiches.

She looks like a morbidly obese Kari Byron

This reminds me of fighting Bowser in Yoshi's Island

>fileman

there's no serious problem here. It's totally manageable and utilized up by people that want to destabilze our union. Well, you should be used to that. But union is new for us europeans (aprox. 20 years)

I meant
>filename

I love the blur on his ass lol

Which part is the ass?

all of it

>implying it's only americans
Lazy slobs come from all over the planet.

Personally I can't understand how anyone can let themselves get so fat that they are in perma-squint. What makes it all worse is the usual suspects tell these people it's alright that they weigh enough to break most chairs. God forbid you offend a hambeast in the process of killing themselves with sloth and gluttony. I absolutely despise the majority of morbidly obese people and those that make it seem alright to be so damn fat.

The only time you should never mock their fatness is when you see them actually trying to fix themselves. You see a hamplanet trying to jog? Give them a sincere "keep it up!" and encourage them. Lardlords in the gym trying to work it off? Cheer the fat bastards on! Notice them somehow balancing on a bike that looks like it should have broke hours ago while trying to exercise? Holy shit they're trying! The important thing is they're actively trying to fix themselves instead of eating 6 buckets of fried chicken and 3 two liters per meal.

this

Even though there has been a few incidents in europe. You americans have 12 times higher risk of being shot by a toddler playing with daddy's gun than any of us getting killed in a terrorist attack... and that's only the statistics for toddler shootings. 300 000 total killed in US by LEGAL weapons since 2005, and you still cling to your "right" to carry arms.

It's because we have became a country where your accepted for who you are and if you feel as if you're not then you can sue. so the fat nasty people keep reproducing, and haveing more fat nasty people, and then the government supports this as an illness so they get free handouts to stay this way. It's not taught in schools to be fat it's just that it's supported and more positive attention is given to the obese kids so they feel comfortable and feel there's no need to change cause life is good the way it is.

Honestly, seeing these webms, pics, and gifs makes me feel not so ashamed to be overweight lmao
I'm not a 1900 pound forklift at least
Also it makes me feel like obese people have literally no embarrassment portion of their brain whatsoever
How can you walk outside and not be embarrassed or fucked up to show your flabby body parts in public

Y'all are fucking weird. People are fat. Big deal. Try worrying about getting laid you fucking idiots

i was hoping she was going to take a shit

This cannot be a coincidence.
This was DESIGNED to kill you

>found the -insert topic of thread here-

>not wings of liberty

found Mr Fatass

LOL merkins u so fat

Bruh, y'all just got all that pent up sexual frustration and hate your life so you look at people that are fat to get mad at

they see it on tv and hear it from other lardbags

why is her body grey

kek fatty spotted

Why don't they kill him to put him out of his misery?

a 50 cal couldnt pierce that fat

half way to be a blackhole ??

Because they cost the non fat people billions per anum. Not even smoking and booze combined cost so much of my tax money, money that could have gone into education or fighting poverty and starvation.

Oh one absolutely could, the problem would be the resulting mess.

Damn has anyone ever tasted this? How is it?

A bulldozer could scoop him up and throw him into the sea

do you want to be responsible for the millions of lives that would lose their homes in new york cause of that?

Boo fucking hoo you "just learned about government" douchebag.

Much bigger shit to worry bout in life then if some fucking stranger is fat. Like wtf? lol

youtube.com/watch?v=Xrm0CAe46Rk

that looks dark and quite messy for sperm

If that stranger pays for his shit, he can get as fat as jabba. I don't care.

But we have something that is called universal health care and fats are a burden for it. Cancer patients are refused treatment (in general every patient cured with an expensive treatment is denied that because of expenses), companies loose productivity and remove jobs, the state has to increase tax.
But you are right, they are not affecting other people and especially not my montly money available.

What the fuck are they?

never heard of a gray whale ?

Correctly .... not right . Pleb .

americans

I just went on a trip to the Us and let me tell you, if I lived there I'd probably be a good bit chubbier.

The sheer amount of choices is insane.
I have a chinese restaurant, some pizza places and some kebab places and one McDonalds within half an hour of me.
Over there I could go to 10 different foodplaces within a few minutes. And I was in bumfuck nowhere Utah.

>denny's was my favourite chain restaurant btw, why does nobody talk about it?

I physically cringed at the sight of her running.
I was actually scared for her knee joints.
Mainly because my knees are currently a little achy from leg day at the gym yesterday, but Jesus Christ... those things are a second away from snapping.

Dude, I'm not even from whatever country you're from and I can tell you have tenuous grasp over wtf you're talking about.

cant reach his dick kek

So far you just spouted ad hominems. Please, please enlighten me, best with source, because I have found 7 paper with a quick google search supporting my point.

Because we americans are stupid enough to make everything liberal

> 12 steps
> exhausted

Being comfortable is what makes people fat. A metabolism only keeps up if there is reason to burn. Letting a body be limp and resting 95% of every day doesn't burn anything, but still shoveling slop down your hole is going to lead to weight gain. If the fat epidemic needs to be stopped, we first need to socially reject being comfortable, relaxing, or doing anything passive for longer than 45min. Socially promote jogging, hiking, bike riding, sports, workout routine, bouldering, whatever. We need to discriminate against people's actions, not their bodies. People are very accountable to their actions and can not defend them easily against a majority. Once we have people talking about physical activities they are doing, people who sit on their ass will be so shamed they will die off and leave fit gods and goddesses to rule the world

Ever been to a Cabela's and seen all the 300lb+ gun toting rednecks?

I do nothing but sit at pc and lay in bed all day and am not fat. The biggest energy needer is the human brain and you dont need to workout for it to need energy. Those fat people are just glutonous. They eat too much all day.

Someone can sit at a desk and have tensed muscles as well. People who fidget a lot or keep good posture. What I'm saying is people who let muscles go soft are the problem.

Yeah, not true. Your metabolism actually increases during a fast.

Not eating and doing nothing actually increases your metabolism

I'm sure you have you fucking psycho. Seeing how fucking weird you are about fat people, googling a seven page research paper you can't understand to make a point you've barely developed seems right in line with your flow

Logical fallacies? Take that shit to the debate team you were never on

I saw a follow up video to this girl. She lost all that weight which is incredible. Good on her.

You are implying your body wastes more energy, when not eating. Try again.

That is genetical. Some people dont need sport to have big muscles and broad shoulders. Others never get muscles even with sport. And muscles dont increase energy need.

Wow, this salty? I feel sorry for your fat ass.

what the fuck

Fat floats, right?
I wonder how buoyant these people are.

Bet you couldn't force them underwater with a sack of cinderblocks

>Not knowing what paper are
Lel, uneducated idiot

Not implying shit ya dumb cunt.

Just informing you of something you obviously didn't know about based on your incorrect comment.

"Try again"

Ookay

youtube.com/watch?v=mflOx5tECRc

Fake nutrition facts

underrated post

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/371355
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK22414/

Faggot. Your body uses less energy, when you eat less, thats why you feel cold when not eating anything and hot when eating a lot.

You're projecting now. Google it.

>hard in the game
You were the one thinking 7 papers means a single research with 7 pages.

Don't link to shit you you haven't poured over to make a point you don't understand.

Not even talking about energy you idiot

>Dat protein calcium and iron

Gotta eat big to get big, lads!

But for real my cousin was looking to get bigger as he was a hungry skeleton and he got this bulk up shake stuff that was 2000 Cal's per glass. I couldn't fucking believe it.

It's fucking terrible overweight Peeps are actually useless. I view the world like this, if you can't keep yourself fit enough to survive on your own in the wild you are no longer considered a human. You're a fucking land whale. High metabolism Master race

How fat, user?

I don't care. That has nothing to do with anything. You're doing your best in broken English to change the subject to petty bullshit

>brush being plunged into the abyss
one of the more frightening things i've seen today. and i seen some shit today.

I imitated your posts, where no argument or point was found, just salty sentences. At least you will die with 48 get rid of yourself soon.

That that has to be fake

Isnt the human body amazing. Her legs can hold up all the weight. If she lost a shit ton of fat, she could squat like a god.

wtf dude.

You imitated nothing. You're just stumbling around trying to deflect your bullshit and jerk off with equally retarded people over fat