NEW CELEB THREAD CONT FROM

NEW CELEB THREAD CONT FROM
I was in the middle of posting this slut.
All other celebs are welcomed

for you

She used to not be a slut.

Lucky me that I have a friend who teases me with her tongue every so often

>those eyes

That was a whole thing in the last thread. I don't get the feets thing.

someone was wanting bella feet, my bad

stickin 'round

Jenny needs to ride a cock...

You don't have to. I don't get pit fags either. But I don't mind them existing

Thanks

Carrot Top lookin good nowadays

Tongues are almost secret. Good for you for finding someone who WANTS to show you her tongue! Marry this shit out of her. I had a friend back in the day who would masturbate on cam for me but she wouldn't show me her tongue.

I want to smack her around as I fuck her, every now and then she'd angrily show her power by pinning me down or shoving me back after a particularly hard slap, but then she'd go back to submitting

i still think she's hot but why the fuck are her nipples so high? as far as i know her tits aren't fake but those nips are soooooooo high

mmm pull a prop out of your trunk, Carrot

Kek, I was thinking that or sideshow bob. But Thats all the hair man. Shes beautiful.

they're fake. this is what they used to look like

yes please

Shoot, I hope I've not given off the vibe that I dislike footfags like yourself. I just don't get it. I tried to find feets for ya.
Thanks for stepping up with the feets. Heh.

if dubs next celebrity posted will die

She lives too far away. She's just an internet friend.
But feet are secret too, ya know?
All good. No worries

I still wanna milk Bella. And others.

roll

fuck yes, shes the quenn

bella thorne makes me sad. that poor girl's quest for attention is so fruitless.

>if she started a lesbian relationship with that girl lia marie johnson there might be a chance for attentions though. full kardashian of course

yes she is. I can make a webm of that clip that you just posted a pic of if you'd like

her transformation into Anaconda era Jon Voight is complete

Look at that strong, powerful slut. Just begging to be slapped and spat on

Is this real?

Oh yeah. I guess I never thought about it like that. Feet are always covered. Gotta get close to someone for them to take off their shoes. Gotta get into their home. Not that secrecy is all of it. But I get it a little bit more now. Thanks, user.
Bella x Lia would make me explode

please dont stop

yep. leaked a few months ago. unedited espn shots

her body is phenomenal

Fit as a fiddle

yes please, user. I love her. Do you have anything from aint your momma where she is with the white bodysuit she is just unreal there

gonna make one of when she jumps in slow motion first, hold please. then i'll post your request ;)

You are welcome.
And it's odd no matter if you ask them for a tongue out or bare feet pic

is there any way out of the slut nose-dive? it seems once an actress is on that course, there's no way back to being wholesome. Miley Cyrus is a good example.

hoooo shit, tasty dyke booty. I wanna slam it

she is way hotter when you can't see those hedgerows she uses for eyebrows.

who dat ?

i4.imageban dot ru/out/2017/09/22/25d25d5a762ff8480bb5c5f8189afe24.gif

ok had to see that jiggle slowed down for myself. next is Ain't your momma for you user

Average american women.

Desperate bitches are full of glitches

oops forgot to attach

Lookslike Miley. Err.. whatever her name is... Destiny

bless you, man

You are correct. Everyone has their personal stuff. I wouldn't show my tongue to a gal, but I would gladly show my feet if it got me closer to touching her.
Everybody is different. And that is great.

Which'n nae?

fuck me your right , cant see the ghetto prison cell tattoos but theres the 2 tone hair ,,,, the tongue should have said it all

That's a dude, right? What is the supposed to be??

Forget tongues. Here are chestsicles.

just to be sure, this is the white jumpsuit you're talking about right? I guessing you want the part where she turns her ass towards the camera...? ;)

This is where it gets cloudy describing her age

mommy

Kek