Alisa, i love you!

Alisa, i love you!

Bump

Bump.

Bump1

Lena ftw dude
did you 100% the game ?

Hello OP! The smiling OP's imaginary waifu is the looking nubile and needy! It causing the schwanz to arise!

>The schwanz grows erect and rips the hole in the pants
>OP's imaginary waifu is bent over and the schwanz is thrust inside
>Vigorous pleasurey hip shake commence

Ooooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhh! (in the voice of the kool aid man having the powreful ograsm)

>The schwanz releases the rich and creamy royal seamin
>The OP's imaginary waifu makes the ahegao from the powreful ograsm and is pragnated
>She wants moar!
>The schwanz is insreted into the OP's imaginary waifu's butt, and the anus
>Good time fragrant nostalgia pleasure feeling!

Ooooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhh! (in the voice of the kool aid man having the powreful ograsm)

>The OP's imaginary waifu has another ograsm
>The schwanz releases endless royal seamin into the OP's imaginary waifu
>She explodes and rains babby all over
>A tear rolls down OP's cheek
>I defecate with power and majesty

Aaaahhhh! It is good to be the king! The schwanz king! ^,^

No, Lena is bitch, fucking hate her. Alisa is the best.

Whichngsyme

wtf, had a kek

both are bitches, but Lena doesn't change her mind everyday and isn't as predictable as Alisa, but if you finished the game entirely you'd know that the girls all have 0% waifu potential

Which game might this be?

Everlasting Summer

you might have see this wallpaper, a bedroom with a blank screen, bed to the right and furnitures and stuff to the left, raining/snowing outside, it comes from here

Why is this so god damn funny to me?

Is it any good?

I don't think so, Alisa is the cute, but show herself as stupid pedneck, because she is umexpirenced, and don't want to show that she can love.
Oh my god, how I want play the guitar with her, and after that, drink some STOLYCHNAYA.

Redneck*

well it's complicated, depends on what you expect from it

yeah cute af in that whore outfit in her "good" end

Why you think that she is whore?

I'm exagerating and I did the game in june-july so my memories are a bit blurry but I I hated this outfit so much.....I'm just being mean that's all, to make a good critic I'd have to relaunch the end, wait a minute or two

and then again, I'm very tempted to show you a pic but don't want to spoil you the true end, so did you see it ?

and btw drunken sex isn't cute, or love or whatevever you call it

Ahh, the fresh Kyubey dumpling-chan! It is the smiling mouth!

>The schwanz is thrust into the Kyubey dumpling-chan's mouth and thrust frocefully

Ohhhh Kyubey dumpling-chan! The smile mouth sooo good! Hnnnnngh! Aahhhhh! Hooooaaarrgghhh!

>The powreful ograsm is had
>Kyubey dumpling-chan explodes from the rich seamin and regal glory
>Another Kyubey dumpling-chan comes to devour the remains
>The entire race is pragnated
>I defecate regally

Ahhhh! It is good to be the king! The schwanz king! ^,^

Relax dude, I played 180hours of this game in Steam. So i saw everything.

Alisa made him to sex her, because Main Hero can't do anything, Alisa started to show attention to MH, but he is so stupid. So Alisa made him drink and sex.

well that's a lot of hours, may I ask what kept you in ?

and how can you have any feeling for someone that doesn't even exist in the story

well that because you played stupid Semyon, but I'm 100% with you on the "can't do anything" part

The game itself a little bit stupid, so there are a lot of users scenaries. Some of them even better than the game itself.

In our world all woman are stupid and non interesting bitches. I have much more feelings to Alisa, than to my last girlfriend.

How you find this game, and what makes you play it? I am interested in it.

How did you find*
Stupid phone.

(you)

to me it's a bit idiotic to talk about characters cause they're all shallow as fuck (and on a physical plan I prefer Lena).

I like this game cuz it makes you realize how you own identity can change depending on your choices and why that's important to make them, else you end like Semyon, imageboarding all the time without knowing what we want

didn't see any of them in english, maybe I'll take a look next summer

you meet the people you deserve (bad semyon for example) in some way, that's what the game is saying the game somehow

nothing peculiar I'm afraid, I was searching for a free game and this one had good rating (surprising thing the authors are people like us)

played it cuz the art was good (expect for the characters indeed), and curious about the how and why, the final twist is pretty fucked up.....to the people that'll play it, don't search for any logic in it

>you meet people you deserve
Do you really think so? I am so stupid as mostly people surrounding me?

if you're surrounded by people you don't like, it isn't due to luck alone, is it ?

again I'm exaggerating, but you have to search for these special persons you'll like, they won't fall from the sky, most of the time....

well at least let's say we deserve a part of them