What does Sup Forums think of The Young Turks?

What does Sup Forums think of The Young Turks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVvZ2ZWQNxM
youtube.com/watch?v=eB9WgR_N4h4
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wipmy shills

>watching anything on JewTube

>watching anything

Fuck off, YouTube is my life.

Silly & anti-white.

Vid. related
youtube.com/watch?v=bVvZ2ZWQNxM

This, plus they're dishonorable asshole hypocrites much like jews and most liberals in particular, jews.

I've been reading Bernie boards everywhere in an attempt to infiltrate them and I'm astonished at how much they love TYT. I didn't even know what "TYT" meant before this. But they just say thing like

> Wow Frankie is pissed off tonight (not an actual name)

and everyone knows immediately what they're referring to -- Frankie on The Young Turks is ranting and they know this because they're all tuned in.

jews, controlled op

How do you argue their points Sup Forums? They're actually logical in this video.

Weren't they jews that Holocausted™ Armenians?

Remove Kebab.
youtube.com/watch?v=eB9WgR_N4h4

well, i guess i did have some respect for cenk in the early days, but he's a husk by this point
he used to seem a pretty independent thinker and critical of things but now he's just completely following and reinforcing set progressive doctrine
it's actually pretty sad looking back at their videos now if you were familiar with them

hysterical woman tier

im pretty sure they are responsible for Armenian genocide or something like that

Does Cenk have a speech impediment? Srs.

Literally hate the fact that he knows better but succumbs to the social pressure of being a non american fucking cuckold. Thus i hate him and hope he dies

E-celebs are not taken seriously, as they are too silly.

Cenk will be amongst the ones that will be hanged from the minarets of St. Sophia went Constantinople is liberated.

You shouldn't be a media personality with a name that isn't phonetically pronounceable

They act like dicks to those with opinions that they disagree with. Man in pic is Ryan Clayton

Cenk Uygur is what you leave in a toilet.

>Gay Roach
Faggots.

>implying we're not knocking down the minerets

I watch them for the butthurt; they are consistently salty and triggered by pretty much anything.

Is that John CENA?

One of the better Rod Stewart songs

Need to be firebombed. What are they doing in USA anyways?
>go to USA
>want to make it into fucking Sweden
Why aren't they in Sweden? Or Namibia?

Türkbürkürk.

because sweden sucks. they would rather try and make a good country better

would be lynched in turkey desu
also cenk looks like an armenian, not a turk

They're such big tail-eaters it isnt funny. For hilarity, watch the "Bruce jenner comes out as a woman" story for maximum freudian keks. They say "he...I mean she" about 5 times during the story

syrian refugee T E R R O R I S T S
AND YOU'RE NEXT

The saddest thing about TYT is that i think Cenk actually has an objective mind, he just knows that objectivity doesnt get views and hes mentally cucked on more levels than he realises. he rarely sides with what i agree with but he does have the nutsack to play "devils advocate" and not make a complete strawman when he does. Not so during this election cycle, which I think will be their downfall. I welcome it. Theyre just liberal clickbait, waste of talent on Cenk Uyghurs part if you ask me, he could have made a good newsman if he had some conviction and didnt fall in love with himself and his views and didnt cowtow to Ana all the time. success on youtube ruined him, he was actually conservative years ago. he would be a powerful ally if he ever changed his stance.

People that frequently change their stance can never be trusted

They where okay back in 2009 but they are now left winged cucks that literally where crying when bernie cuckold sanders lost a state

Fags

yeah they can, actually. much more than dogmatic thinkers who refuse to adapt. you think science advances because of dogma?

and i dont see how one instance of changing your stance = frequently. youre baiting me into shilling for TYT, i wont. theyre asskissers, but take my point for what it is. have some nuance in your thinking you fucking bot

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

Literally the most pozzed libcuck media channel.

>ridicule the poster for using the word genocide incorrectly
>use slavery as an example of of genocide
WEW

I think Cenk is not retarded, he's just a cuck.