Tomorrow I enroll for the first time at university in physics and astronomy. And I fucking hate it already...

Tomorrow I enroll for the first time at university in physics and astronomy. And I fucking hate it already, I have a fucking stupid schedule and no free time, I also loath most of the people in my class. I already want to change. Anyone else that went through something like this?

Pic not related

Yes I start on Tuesday and I already want to drop out just from having been to the induction.

You're not there for other people, and you're not there for fun. Going to class is your job. Learning whatever the fuck is taught is your job. Stop acting like children and go to your classes. Better yourselves so you can pick and choose where you want to work and with whom you want to work.

Or drop out and flip burgers with nigger teens for the rest of your days.

>caring about the people in your class and not the knowledge it offers
Perhaps you were meant for better things, OP. Like scrubbing up shit for a living. Except janitors tend to care about the places they clean, and you'd likely fail at that as well.

>I thought I would magically be cooler in college
>I'm still a total loser and everyone knows it
>The thread

Never let an adviser ever pick your schedule, ever. Only ever use them to make sure you are taking the right classes.

something like that? you mean have i ever wanted to quit something before i even started based of quick judgments and first impressions? yes. then i realize how silly that is, and give it more time.... like atleast one week of actualy doing the thing.

sounds to me like mommy and daddy have forced you into something you dont want to do so your finding every bad thing about the situation so you can bitch to mommy and daddy about it in the hope that if you bitch enough, they wont force you to go and allow you to carryon as a dungeon spawn. but mommy and daddy wont hear of it because they just want you to start living your life. so now your here in your favorite echo chamber to bitch about it in the hope that everyones gonna say "oh poor you."

thats what it sounds like to me. fuck off bitch, go to school and improve your self.

ITT: Based anons.

Don't advisers have to make up the schedule of an incoming freshman? After his first semester he definitely should make his own schedule

maybe but they are also assuming you can not look at your class requirements and make your own decisions. Plus you can always add and drop classes on your own.

>no free time
Welcome to being an adult you stupid faggot. Now shut up and start learning so you can earn money and pay taxes so I don't have to keep paying for you to fap to furries.

My primary goal is eventually getting my major but on the introduction day everybody said that we needed to function as one oiled machine and everybody that doesn't function in that so called machine would eventually fail a drop out, which sounded like bullshit but I started thinking and what if it really is that big of a deal that you need to work with your classmates then I would be fucked because I never intended to actually befriend or even talk to anyone. I know it's probably bullshit but I don't know what to expect actually.

>Shoot your teacher
>Problem solved

OP yeah fuck all that.

Read the following books and literally I guarantee you your life course will change 100%.

This is the most important to read first:

Robert Kiyosaki's
"The Business of the 21st Century"

Secondly, for an impact on your daily habits that will bring you to actually reach greatness:

The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy

Thirdly, an important book to correct many incorrect beliefs and notions which society indoctrinates us with, so that you don't carry an attitude, mindset, or philosophy which makes your life harder than it needs to be:

Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt
Have a great time and good luck

Don't worry, you don't sound like you have the motivation so you'll just drop out and fail anyway. You haven't even started yet and you're already complaining about how hard everything is going for you. You're the reason useful students detest freshmen.

quit now, before you waste more time.
honestly.
if you think what you're thinking now, it will only get worse and rob you of any motivation.

>fucking stupid schedule and no free time

change it. it's your own fucking schedule.
you will need free time for your memory to work correctly.

(OP)
This, I'm sorry but if your not in love with physics, and not prepared for how it will suck away all free time, you are just wasting your time.

Maybe gender studies is more your speed. Tried that?

Physics is fucking hard and the students geeky. Switch to Eng Lit, do 10 hours a week and a bit of reading and fuck around with the boho druggy girls.

But I love physics but I'm not allowed to change anything about my schedule.

It's not about the intensity, I just thought that I would get the possibility to change my schedule.

don' t let anyones advice infest you
you got to place a bet in life always

>I'm not allowed to change anything about my schedule.

change schools as soon as possible. that is absolutely unacceptable.
what if you're working on the side? can't make space in your schedule? what if you have a kid?
fuck that shit.

you prolly can you just have to make sure that succesive classes arent taken at the same time or smth like that

Well, those subjects ARE pretty much where the most brilliant minds work, so it's kind of understandable. Basically it's the navy SEALs of being smart, so it's going to be rigorous. Oh well, hope it gets better for you, sorry for being an asshole.

You do realise that having an education has absolutely nothing to do with intelligence right?

there is a heavy correlation, though
so heavy it would be insincere to ignore

Absolute is a pretty strong word, mr. Street smart guy

How many people with Down's syndrome have a Nobel prize in Physics or Chemistry, Mr. SJW?

>those subjects ARE pretty much where the most brilliant minds work

a specific kind of brilliant mind is often attracted to the hard sciences. the classic engineering nerd is a very well-defined and understood stereotype. intelligence however is a broader concept and we should not be limited to that definition.

you haven't even started yet dude. try not to make judgements til you get into the semester. you might learn some cool shit, meat some hot bitches, and feel like a g when you do well. college can be great.