"In the field of labour, precarity is the cancellation of the rules governing the relations between workers and capital...

"In the field of labour, precarity is the cancellation of the rules governing the relations between workers and capital, and particularly of the contractual guarantees of the continuity and regularity of jobs. Precarization is made possible by the spread of information technologies. When the production of goods is turned into information, and the network becomes the sphere of recombination of productive actions which take place in distant spaces and moments of time, the capitalist’s need to buy the whole of the worker’s lifetime ends – he just needs fragments of time. The networked machine ceaselessly picks up and recombines fragments of infotime from the ocean of social life and intelligence. Thus, precariousness invades every space of social life, and permeates the expectations and the emotions of individuals, whose time is fragmented, fractalized, cellularized.
This is the state we live in, at the beginning of the new century."
-from 'The Autobiography of Gucci Mane'

>>>/reddit/

really makes you think

I think we've finally found the 5th head of Marxism

none of these rappers can say no to white people giving them money

Gucci Mane has an IQ way above the level of genius.

For entertainment, he watches the films of Fassbinder, Herzog, Truffaut, Godard, Bertolucci, Mallick amongst other even more obscure artists. Long known as an avid reader of philosophy he has mentioned Baudrillard, Dubord, Hegel and Sartre among his inspirations.

He understands the hypocrisy of contemporary morality and street culture and has exploited it to become a millionaire.

newfound respect for gucci

That tattoo is starting to look like a woman bending over with her old-fashioned bloomers pulled down.

It's more noticeable in the OP's pic

I don't understand what this means but I see the words "labor" and "capital" so I'm assuming you're trying to meme Gucci Mane into a communist

low iq

I didn't deny it.

Low IQs detected, it's an ice cream cone you dunces

Gucci never wrote that. It's well known that Gucci is an accelerationist. Even Nick Land has deep respect for him.

How does that post run afoul of accelerationism?

Because I didn't read it

I saw Gucci Mane at a Trader Joe's in Atlanta yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Mango Joe-Joe's in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bags and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each package and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

"Capitalism does not permit an even flow of economic resources. With this system, a small privileged few are rich beyond conscience, and almost all others are doomed to be poor at some level. That's the way the system works. And since we know that the system will not change the rules, we are going to have to change the system."
-SahBabii, in the notes to the remastered version of S.A.N.D.A.S.

to be fair, you have to have a certain high IQ to enjoy the work of Gucci Mane

>Dubord
Lol, do you mean Debord?

unironically what does this mean?

"We deny the existence of two classes, because there are many more than two classes. We deny that human history can be explained in terms of economics. We deny your internationalism. That is a luxury article which only the elevated can practise, because peoples are passionately bound to their native soil.
We affirm that the true story of capitalism is now beginning, because capitalism is not a system of oppression only, but is also a selection of values, a coordination of hierarchies, a more amply developed sense of individual responsibility. "

- excerpt taken from the Fourth Slime Season of Young Thug

This is quality posting right here.

why does every fucking kang do this "we deny/affirm" thing. just needs a so-called or two in there