youtube.com/watch?v=m4Lpmiu9Xg0
youtube.com/watch?v=n17bHYF9sfw
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZB4e4-2io0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pre 9/11
>no internet
>no mobile phones
>video cameras were a novelty
>movies fucking ruled (robocop came out thatcher, one of my favourites)
>music was uplifting, whether you enjoyed it or not
>cocaine was pure and readily available
>the year 2000 was still 13 years away and people thought that would be the dawn of a new age
>we still had 3 years of the 80s and TEN years of the Based Nineties to enjoy

*that year

it was the best of times,

I was a freshman in H.S. in 87, and let me let you every movie you ever seen about the 80s
Teen wolf
Sixteen candles
Weird science
Red dawn
Footloose
Breakfast club
Ferris Buelles day off
Pretty in pink
Back to the future
Valley girl
The lost boys

High school in the 80s was like being in a movie

Technology change

Old Fag here. 1985 was the absolute best year of the 80's and probably the best year ever.

But 87 was pretty good. U2 released Joshua Tree

Internet/communication technology created an artificial behavioral sink.

I also want to add: Social media. Now everyone's me, me, me.

the cold war ended and so did our nationalist priorities of having a strong middle class and manufacturing base.

Have you ever seen the 2014 follow-up?

youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE

made me a little more dead inside

>Mice found themselves born into a world that was more crowded every day, and there were far more mice than meaningful social roles. With more and more peers to defend against, males found it difficult and stressful to defend their territory, so they abandoned the activity. Normal social discourse within the mouse community broke down, and with it the ability of mice to form social bonds. The failures and dropouts congregated in large groups in the middle of the enclosure, their listless withdrawal occasionally interrupted by spasms and waves of pointless violence. The victims of these random attacks became attackers. Left on their own in nests subject to invasion, nursing females attacked their own young. Procreation slumped, infant abandonment and mortality soared. Lone females retreated to isolated nesting boxes on penthouse levels. Other males, a group Calhoun termed “the beautiful ones,” never sought sex and never fought—they just ate, slept, and groomed, wrapped in narcissistic introspection. Elsewhere, cannibalism, pansexualism, and violence became endemic. Mouse society had collapsed.

Compare Universe 25 to Western civilization. What is causing the decay of society? The internet, social media, being able to communicate endlessly and effortlessly, destroying the barriers that allowed society to function.

>they found a muslim retard

what luck

It was the best of times

The first guy they interview is on some good ecstasy.

I'm gonna have to start reporting these spammed threads.

Cucks

CHICANOS RUINED EVERYTHING AS USUAL

cocaine became more expensive.

>this fucking vid and thread again

whos that at 6:00 egoraptor?

It's a comfy thread

You became a fucking faggot that feels the need to spam this retarded video.

youtube.com/watch?v=S0B9y4DoZZQ

this fucking video right here.

are those carpeted hallways?
comfy as fuck

yfw half those kids are racemixers or unemployed single parents now

God damn the 90s were cool.

>ywn fuck kelly

i wonder where she is today

everybody is so fucking nice. what happened to human interaction?

Not even American but this video give the same 90's feel as the things I experienced here.

youtube.com/watch?v=fT4lDU-QLUY

People weren't ruined by feminism as much as today, there was also far less internet/phone communication so they had more genuine real life interactions. Every time I see that video I expect sarcasm and passive aggressive attacks because I'm so used to it but it doesn't happen.

People got comfortable in front of cameras.

>I never went to a school with even half the budget this school no doubt had.
Literally one of those schools from Clueless where everyone has some rich asshole parents and no a care in the world.

Also, the people filming this are the same assholes you'd hate if they came into your class. Loud, annoying, and a whole group of 'friend of the biggest asshole in teen rom com'

>1980

youtube.com/watch?v=m4Lpmiu9Xg0

Oh my God I miss it and i was only born that year.

>girls aren't shy, introverted feminists.

something happened during 2001-2008. I don't know what but it things took a turn for the worse.

m8, theres only two good movies in that list. the others just pander to nostalgiacore cucks.

Born in 92 but does anyone feel the mid 2000s were a more comfy era?

Right before the recession, the Marxist takeover and the popularization of smart phones it still felt like a mini 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=n17bHYF9sfw

Shit wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZB4e4-2io0

>U2
THE FUCK OUTTA HERE FAGGOT

Social media.

everyone's bitter as fuck now.

i do see lads like that guy who shook their hands nowadays, but they're usually fucked up on something when they're all friendly like that

that arab bloke is legit fucked on something

stop it.

More niggers, more spics. Now when you go to 7-11 at 3 am the place is full of hood nigs high on weed and getting ready for a long night of robbing, raping, and thugging. If you look at them wrong they'll hide in the parking lot til you leave and then assault you.

Same with shithead spics. They infest places like niggers and act the same. The downside is they speak in Spanish when planning crimes, so you don't know if they're planning to jump you when you leave. Spics in america are becoming just as bad as niggers, even though they claim to hate nigs. Spics are just as stupid, violent, and drug abusing as nigs. The crime data doesnt show this though because spics are often "accidentally" recorded as white when arrested.

If I could get rid of spics or niggers, I'd kick out the spics. They're terrible, violent people and the downside is they breed like rabbits. The nog population is at least projected to remain roughly 12-13% of the population indefinitely, but spics are literally breeding like cockroaches.