Post your fav album and your significant others fav album, other people guess something about the relationship

Post your fav album and your significant others fav album, other people guess something about the relationship.

>mine
Nick Cave - The Boatmans Call
>my gf's
Air - Moon Safari

>significant other

NORMIE FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF REEEEEEEEEE

>mine
Tobacco - Sweatbox Dynasty
>hers
LANY - Make Out

You know where you are right?

>muh secret club of outcasts

you guys are fucking cancer

>normie privilege

summerfag

>significant other
i'm a kissless virgin
you sound angry

>mine
Sonic Youth - Daydream Nation
>my hand's
Sonic Youth - Daydream Nation

>mine
Yeezus
>her's
Some John Mayer album

you guys smoke together a lot

You don't really have any emotions for her but the pussy is good

>i'm a kissless virgin
I'm sorry
>you sound angry
I just think it's annoying how you faggots use the fact that you use Sup Forums as some "coolness card of le secret edgy social autistic virgins club." To you, the use of Sup Forums is just part of your autistic self image. How about the fact that Sup Forums is incredibly mainstream now and is known about by most of the internet using population.

I've been here on and off for about 2 or 3 years. Some of actually come here to talk about music and not jerk off our edgy outcast self image

>edgy outcast self image
>being an autistic virgin is edgy
lol dude this board is fun until ultra serious normies like you show up

Are you her sexy boy?

>mine
有頂天 - GAN
>hers
Fiona Apple - Tidal

>being autistic and a virgin is "edgy" now
>implying I like being an outcast
what have normies done to this place

>How about the fact that Sup Forums is incredibly mainstream now and is known about by most of the internet using population.
Yes, this is a problem.
See: the amount of normieshit posted in this board.

Never had

get over the """le secret club""" meme.

I unironically ate my girlfriend out less than an hour ago, just got home and now im posting here.

You aren't special. You aren't unique. You aren't funny.

The """le normies reeeeee""" meme is fucking annoying because it's just a bunch of losers who think that being part of some percieved """community""" of other losers somehow makes them cool and edgy. You're community is dead. the "normies" (translation: people who can actually interact with others like actual human beings are supposed too) have won. You can stop your narcissistic and egotistical retarded meme

dude you're obviously a normie. shut the fuck up and stop being a fucking prick

the threads about sucking off Fantano and Scaruffi don't annoy you, but someone posting "reeee normie" does? jesus christ

lighten the fuck up

>doesn't address any of the posts made
>Instead brings up the fact that he ate out his girlfriend in order to look cool on the internet
>calls other people egotistical
>implying we don't know that the normies have won
fuck off normie

Literally nobody think it makes them "cool and edgy". It's just that this place has traditionally always been home to a sizable community of outcasts/losers and what have you. The whole normie thing is basically just a meme, only a few people from /r9k/ actually take it seriously. I don't know why you're getting so upset by it, or just so upset by people without girlfriends or whatever.

>Admits the normies have won
>"fuck off normie"

I think it's your time to fuck off buddy. Try getting your dick wet sometime, it helps.

>dude you're obviously a normie.
if being able to go outside and talk to people makes me a normie, than yes I am.

>shut the fuck up and stop being a fucking prick
you ok m8?

>the threads about sucking off Fantano and Scaruffi don't annoy you, but someone posting "reeee normie" does? jesus christ

those annoy me too, but they can be filtered. this thread had potential before you secret club faggots came rolling on in.

>lighten the fuck up
you would love that, wouldn't you? I know exactly why. You want me to lighten up because I speak about reality and about the things I have which you don't, due to your own fault. You want me to "lighten up" because you want Sup Forums to be your own personal little game world where the stakes are always low and you never have to face or deal with any of your clearly very real problems. Sorry buddy. Here's a reminder: you've fucked up. Hard. Have fun distracting yourself with threads and getting (You)'s, as you desperately try to disguise the growing empty hole in your heart, due to a lack of healthy human connection.

holy shit is this guy serious

what a fucking self-absorbed prick

Are you implying that those two things are mutually exclusive?
>This thread had potential
lolno. It was just going to be people posting their favorite Sup Forumscore while posting mainstream pop albums (or entry-level Sup Forumscore) for their gfs.
Also:
>expecting a thread about girlfriends on Sup Forums to have potential

>due to your own fault
>being relentlessly bullied and shunned due to autism is my own fault
Want to ask how I know that you've never encountered any difficulties in your life? Btw, what's your career path looking like buddy?

he's either a shitty troll, or a fucking prick-ass normie

just stop replying, he might bring his friends

If you've really been on here long enough the phrase "not an argument" should be familiar to you

>expecting a thread about girlfriends on Sup Forums to have potential

you'll never learn I see

I'll try one more time in the most basic terms possible, to try and help you understand.

Lot's of people on Sup Forums have girlfriends. Sup Forums is mainstream now. The majority of its user base is what you would probably consider "normies." Your secret club is over and done. Your stupid >implying
memes are both no longer relevant and not funny.

you understand bucko? the normies won. this is our board now. go get some pussy or remain unable to relate to the true majority of this board.

>criticizing other people for not making an argument
>Try getting your dick wet sometime

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIEESSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My favorite: Kanye West - The college Dropout
Hers: Gojira- From Mars to Sirius

>tfw no patrician gf

My favorite: City of Caterpillar - s/t
Her favorite: PUP - s/t

correction:
>the boatman's call

FUCKIN NORMIE REEEEEE

Apparently the more normie you are the less brain cells you have. I hope I never get a girlfriend.