Get in here

New King Gizzard album is out

kinggizzard.bandcamp.com/album/sketches-of-brunswick-east

Other urls found in this thread:

soulseekqt.net/news/node/1
mega.nz/#!s75F2CLa!UAakk9zFTuBrdpRyldDCu6kvo3Aj5DwtS7nOB_UKulA
soundcloud.com/user-95627987/king-gizzard-and-the-lizard-wizard-polygondwanaland-so-far
mega.nz/#!lS53QTwZ!UIyqbjQr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't believe they singlehandedly saved garage rock, psych, AND jazz

Got a bit tired of Gizz but this one is feeling good

Calling this jazz is a bit of a stretch but this is chill af so far.

couldn't care less about King Gizzard but Mild High Club is based. It sounds really good from what I've heard so far.

DUDE
SICK
RIFFS

Coltrane WHO?

THEY DID IT AGAIN

I can't wait until I get home so that I can smoke a bowl of marijuana(colloquially known as weed) while I listen to this.

It's great.

Tezeta is fun

on track 2 right now. different but i like this a lot.

better than murder of the universe atleast

EPIC RIFFAGE DUDE
IF YOU HATE THIS YOU HATE FUN

Happy to see them move away from the same formula they had been been following the past few records which had begun to get a bit stale. This is sounding nice so far!

is there a good quality download anywhere?

Same this was needed they were running the "australian oh sees" sound in to the ground

Just uploaded it to SoulSeek. Sebluvsbacon.

This album is comfy af

Can someone make a mega or zippy of this for the archive if they've got it??
plus i want it

yeah

Thank you

Agreed. Nonagon was great but I think they were trying too hard to keep that same exact sound and lost the experimentation and variation that I really appreciate from them.

As someone who loves Quarters this is exactly what I've wanted from them

Nonagon = Mind Fuzz > FMB > MOTU

Wow there nigga, Murder Of The Universe is a masterpiece

WHERES THE MEGA FOR POORFAGS????????

Not him but nah, It was the same gizz formula but with poorly written and executed overly verbose spoken word littered through it.

Miles Davis: Continue my legacy, my sons.

King Gizzard: Yes father.

Musically yes, but I'm one of those people who's really sick of the narration/think it's overdone.

If there was a version with less or no narration I'd agree with you.

Also this laid back 9/4 groove in Countdown is the tits

DUDE THIS EPICNESS IS BETTER THAN MILES

>>>/reddit/

128kbps

>128kbps

track 6 right now, so far it´s everything I always wanted

I'M OUT OF WEED NOOOOOOO

SO EPIC BRO

>128

no fucking way am I ruining my first listen with that garbage

yep they've done it again

having fun man?

>audio quality affects his listening
pathetic

this is refreshing as fuck to see from Stu and the boys w/ Alex Brettin. This collab brings out the best of Stu specifically I think, he really seems to be in the "zone" with Mild High Club here. I'm callin it, melonhead gonna give it a light 8 /maybe/ a 9

ITS AMAZING SENPAI

Someone make a mega link please, not everyone has 17 dollarydoos to spare

wtf is this guy putting out a new album like every month?

IT'S LIT

soulseekqt.net/news/node/1
christ mate

2 more this year

there's only one shitty quality rip on there atm

it does.

>37 minute album
>17 dollars

How much of a moneygrubber do you have to be?

It's like Quarters and PMDB had a slow groovy afternoon fuck and this is their baby.

>2 more this year

I thought that they said that they will put out 4 albums in 2017

austrailian dollars

MILES DAVIS GET FUCKED LOL

please show me some reasons to think that you're missing out on anything significant between 320 and 128.

Stu's estimate was 5

Still to come:

Five Seasons Beyond - 27 October 2017

Consider The Ostrich - 29 December 2017

If you can't hear the difference then I'm sorry but it's quite a big one. Now going from 320 to FLAC is a hard difference to spot.

Sauce?

This is like Stevie Wonder on peyote

this legit? ya got a source?

these faggots are so easily impressed i swear

DUDE SO TRIPPY LOL

I can hear the difference (not that large) but I don't understand why you wouldn't listen to an album because of such a small problem.

I tried listening to Nonagon but it got old four or so tracks in.
This is good shit.

HOW DO THEY KEEP DOING IT

next album is polygondwanaland

How about you buy the album if you want to listen to it? You can listen to it on bandcamp for free, there is literally no need to download it if you don't want to support the guys.

bandcamp isnt playing seamlessly and these tracks have seamless transitions my dude.

(i do support this band, I've seen them 7 times, but buying albums still not something I can afford to do)

Listening on bandcamp for free today, I heard in the US and UK it hits Spotify tomorrow (already up there in Aus), and I plan on picking up a vinyl copy sometime

>mega.nz/#!s75F2CLa!UAakk9zFTuBrdpRyldDCu6kvo3Aj5DwtS7nOB_UKulA

FLAC

Would rather save the money to buy in a phisical format instead. That way you have it in digital for free

demos soundcloud.com/user-95627987/king-gizzard-and-the-lizard-wizard-polygondwanaland-so-far

I feel like I'm taking a leisurely stroll on a boardwalk in New York City in the mid-70s.

real?

yup

you can +listen+ to it on BC for that matter, thing is I wouldnt download it to keep with that bitrate (not him btw)

>mega.nz/#!s75F2CLa!UAakk9zFTuBrdpRyldDCu6kvo3Aj5DwtS7nOB_UKulA
Thank youuuu so much dude

Link
>mega.nz/#!lS53QTwZ!UIyqbjQr
>6e750cpkTj1f3YLbsomtS47Cb43e2wXU2SQ

I wouldn't necessarily download it to keep it either (especially since the FLAC is out) but not downloading it at all seems silly

I mean if you are able to enjoy it then there's nothing wrong with it but it's personally grating on my ears to listen to anything less than 320

thank you

esketit

mp3 mega pls

/marked/

What connections to other albums can you find? I've got

This is their second laid back album first being Paper Mache and the cover is partly made out of Paper Mache.

same text to speech used by Han Tyumi in one of the first tracks.

what else?

pass?

thank my adderall script.

Loving it - they pulled it off. Another terrific record from an absolutely fantastic band.

I think theres some reused musical motifs on The Book but cant but my finger on it after one listen. Has a lyrics like 'god gave me a knife and told me everyone will die'. v gizzverse

fuck this gay shit i wish they didnt do it

>dat rhythm section on a journey to (s)hell

Just broken up. Other user's link works as well

there is a massive difference between 250 and 320, let alone 128 and 320. is your hearing impaired? do you use apple earbuds?

I'M FEELIN IT. WAS THE METAL TO MUCH well here is a nice chill time

I love the variety

The fuckign white vinyl already sold out though

My speakers are shit and I've never bothered buying better ones, since that difference is worth no money.

White vinyl sucks though. Worse than just regular black imo

>since that difference is worth no money.

except it is... although maybe the difference is less significant with speakers compared to headphones. but imo speakers kinda suck

what kind of hardware would I need to see that difference? I've been listening to music seriously for around half a year on the same computer and speakers. Also, at least provide some evidence.

anyone have a 320 link?
iphones can't play flac hah

I bought it on BandCamp, but I'm not uploading it. Buy it, you cheap fuck.