Anyone here have experience with steroids for strength growth? What has your experience been like...

Anyone here have experience with steroids for strength growth? What has your experience been like? What drugs should be taken to counteract the negative side effects of the juice?

Self-bump

I'm an expert on the subject. 30 years of experience, professional sports, drug testing, etc... What specifically do you want to know?

Jose Canseco is that you?

Well, the thing is, I know next to nothing. And I wanted to start. I don't know anyone who juices so I'm sorta on square one. I'd ask how to take steroids starting from scratch, but I'm sure that would be a wall of text. Do you have any sources I could read up on for this?

Let me follow that up by saying you can get those answers just about anywhere on the net.

Increasing strength has to do with more of your rep range as opposed to the drug you take. 10 sets of 3 reps still equals 30 total reps, right? So instead of doing 3 sets of 10 reps, you go 10 sets of 3 reps.

I'm debating on how long I want to be writing this, the answers to your other questions are very involved.

I have experience watching famous people have health problems and die from them. No experience using them though.

Offer whatever you're willing to.

Look forward to bad skin, rage and shrunken testicles.

but at least you'll look ripped, eh?

That's because it was done incorrectly. There's a correct way to do it.

How old are you?
I started when I was 15 but keep in mind, it was a whole different world then. I had no idea what I was doing.
Are you up for a scholarship? Will taking the steroids add a benefit to your life that exceeds the undeniable risks?

I'm 20. Without providing too much detail, I play official minor league for a sport and there's a chance I might get moved up to majors if I increase my numbers by a tad.

Yeah, well that's the only time I would recommend juicing. You have to figure your competition is running it, so you're just that much further behind if you don't.

You're going to want to run testosterone suspension. You can get it into a 27 gauge insulin syringe, which is nice because you have to fire it daily. It has a 12 hour half-life. I would take 50-75mg per day. Couple that up with 40mg of Turinabol (oral) broken down into 2x20mg daily dose.

Now, with that in your system, your going to be able to pass a piss test within 24 hours. Just have apple cider vinagar around and be ready to drink the entire liter jar and jump on the treadmill for 6 hours if you have a piss test coming up.

don't taper up, don't taper off. Just stop when out of season and continue 1mo pre-season.

as far as ancillaries, I have always liked nolvadex at 20mg/day. Doesn't matter when you take it.

You will see a 30% strength increase in your first week of cycling. Be careful, your tendons may not be up to the challenge. Try and ease into things or you can do serious damage that will last a long time. I have a blown out shoulder from adding 180lbs to my bench press in 3 weeks.

The thing about steroids is they fucking work. .

You're a fucking champ. I appreciate the information. This is more help than I could've asked for.

What's a good "starter" steroid. I'm losing weight right now, down like 20lbs to 200-195 ish, but I've been kinda curious. Definitely want to put on some muscle and get stronger, but nothing crazy, just a little help.

How do you manage blood work?

Do you understand TRT?

How do I lower my hemotorcit/hemoglobin?

Do you understand HCG and estrogen conversion? How do you manage that?

I use AI, HCg, and test...

Save your money. Once you go on, there's no going back. Imagine, if you will, sex. Imagine the first time you have an amazing raging hardon that would kill Bambi if that bitch came within 15 feet. You were so into it, the girl will be telling her grandkids about it.
Now, imagine that the rest of your life, you have to convince yourself that sex is mediocre, tiring and comes with a half-limp dick.

That's what it is to go back to the gym after having been in the gym on steroids. It's cumbersome and pointless.

Blood work is typically done 2x/year unless you're experimenting with a new drug. It's 100 bucks a show and you get your full panel. Main thing your worried about is liver enzymes.

You don't take steroids if you want to lower your hemotocrit/hemoglobin levels. expect a major rise in each.

HCG is "pregnancy hormone" but it has been proven to have a large effect in kicking in your testes through a negative feedback loop, after a steroid cycle. I've used it, but I wasn't impressed.

Which AI? There's no harm in taking HCG (you could also drink a pregnant girls pee) and how much test? If its doctor prescribed, it's prbably 200mg of cypionate every 2 week?

just cough up dose faggot. I don't even like working out that much. I kinda want to start with clenbuterol since it can help me cut weight and put on muscle.

Watch your insulin, and only do what is recommended per cycle dosage wise.

Lots of exp from personal use. Ask away. But, don't ask questions about working out, too much on the internet for you to self research. Don't waste my time plz sir. I will answer questions to stop you from hurting yourself chemicallY

clenbuterol is nothing more than a thermogenic agent. It binds wiith the beta receptor in your fat cells, however, it will also have a negative impact on any ATP conversion as it binds with phosphate as well. It's a shit drug and really can be done without.

Again, don't take steroids just to "look a little better". I promise you, you will regret it.

What drugs should I take along with steroids?