ITT: traps, CDs, femboys, sissies, chasers, trolls. faggots. degenerates, and mental illness

ITT: traps, CDs, femboys, sissies, chasers, trolls. faggots. degenerates, and mental illness.

As always, new OC is the best C. This one thread is Kitten edition.

Continuation from

Kitten is the best kitten

Waiting for some kittens.

Fuck off and die faggot.

My kik is lazypurple596

there was the promise of her wishlist being posted here.

How do I get to her tumblr?

>/sh/ng73g1s8bzsjkol/AABRGdp2uRMH3ppO1e-J_A0la?dl=0

I'll leave this here again for people who missed out on this trap collection.

Download fast. I'll be deleting it probably in a few hours.

*cat noises*

lotus-void

How do I use this?

Can anyone help find a vid(s) back?

Its a trap called stephanie or tiffany can't remember exactly. She had a few vids, one taken in kitchen, in hallway near an elevator, and in loungechair. In everyone vid she was fucked by a muscular guy with tribal tattoos.

*pets all over*

Whoops.
It's dropbox link

I don't ever use tumblr. What do I do with that?

Add DOT tumblr DOT com to the end.

why delete tho?

Oh ok, thanks

>puts Kitten in his lap
>cuddles and kisses for hours until both fall asleep

Thank you :3333
gib

omg you are sooo cute!

I need the space.

Thanks dude.

Thanks much

Here's another of me, again kik is lazypurple596

ok, thanks for sharing

any femboy traps in toronto?

I've been thinking and im gonna stop doing this, I'm not on hormones or anything so this is all temporary anyway. so not going to an hero, just stop posting

I don't really wanna post my wishlist in the thread, but you can add me on Kik Trash__Kitten
Dude I wish ;-;
Aaaa, thank you!!! :D

Question. How does one find traps, CDs, femboys and sissies who are DTF in their current city?.....asking for a friend

Aw... You're so beautiful though.

Awww, don't go dude, your pics are really nice, I'm sure a lot of people would miss seeing them

Can't. I've never found any and I've been trying to find a femboy for years now.
Usually end up finding disgusting adam's apple crossdressers who call themselves "passable" fuck off.

This is one of my favourite pictures of you. I love to see these wide-colar shirts on a girl. They are so sexy and we just don't see enough of it.

Sorry, I might be back one day but for the near future im gonna stop

I can't tell if you're actually this cute and suggestive naturally or just the greatest tease in the universe.

Hi

Aw, I was looking forward to Starfire.

>be 6'5
>want a man to dominate you

Literally you won't find anyone taller then you to fuck you.

It's still coming in the post, I might go to a con with it on

WTF IS tHAT HAAAAAAAAAAAA

I love loose fitting tops like the one I was wearing
I'm an extremely passive/submissive in demeanor sort of similar in personality, I think being a tease is rather fun, but the Kitten you're seeing here is my actual personality ahaha

Who's this?

I wanted to see it on you though. >w> Hope you have fun anyway.

Bae

You've been in Sup Forums for hours already, Kitten. I reckon you never had a better time around these places. And it was all thanks to a jerk.

There it is again! XD You're just the most perfect, adorable kitty ever. I wanna have you submissively bow your little head and pet you all day~

>Kitten
I still prefer to call you princess

hello~
i got highlights :3

you're cute as hell~
love the collar

Server is retard. They hate sissies, crossdressers, fembois etc. Don't contribute to this bullshit.

got no dick, got no interest from me

Trans are fucking disgusting, I wish I could unsee them

pics or it didnt habben, i been lurkan, havent seen this

Hello cutie what nice hourglass figure, hips, and legs you have.

I want to playfully bite at your neck while whispering sweet nothings in your ear.

Lmfao yeah, my stupidity, and some potentially vindictive person gave me the confidence to post more, and I haven't had this much fun, and felt this happy with myself in ages x)
Aaaaa, thank you! I'm really glad you guys like me, was originally so afraid of posting here, thought you'd all tear me to shreds :D
That's fine with me :>
Thanks! You look nice too :)

Cute af

Lmao

Next time it happens I'll be sure to screencap it sir white knight.

such sexy

SquatchworX.etsy.com

>white knight
i just wanna know whos who before i jump in

I like small men

Fuck off dumbass, the server is surprisngly chill. If you don't like the place, you are probably the asshole, not us.

more photos pls

Cute girl, used to post in these threads sometimes. Looked a bit like my ex-girlfriend which kept my dick hard for her.

you have great legs babe

thats pretty gay but really cute and kind of hot at teh same time

I hope you visit more often! I love how racy your pics are.

My love has returned to me

thanks~
i wish my boobs would grow tho...

i have returned! :D

Wow, that's some extreme stuff D:
Only have reposts now (unless you haven't seen them)
Lol, thanks, I think?
I've been coming here pretty much regularly for the past few weeks, and as long as you guys are okay with me posting and stuff, I wanna stay :D

You came home and immediately stripped didn't you?

>boobs
me too, i like boobs

We all adore you sweet Kitten, but be carefull not to neglect your real life in favour of us. This place can be addictive AF, even on a bad day when all you get is trolls.

Are you gonna slowly get more and more sexy~?

Personally, i think your chest looks delicious

Why don't show us what's under that skirt? ~

no, shes cute, not lewd, stop ruining everything faggot

Can't wait to see more of you when you take some more pictures

do small men like you though

Captain, OC is original content, but what the fuck is a CD?

gwah!
m-maybe...
>are you watching me

boobs for everyone~

mmm, why thank you ;3

Ya I'm the asshole for pointing out that excluding sissies, crossdressers, and fembois is kind of a dick move.

>Ko/Eli: Trap server only if you're anything else fuck off.

I'm here to bring light to the issue and force them to address this grievance the reason why I don't do it on the server is because most are sycophants for Eli and Ko and if I focus instead on countering their recruitment it will have more of an impact.

cross dresser
or cat diddler
take your pic

Cross Dresser, a man who gets erotic enjoyment from wearing womens clothing

Ko and Eli are cliquish assholes, that's all you need to know. Their server is basically them playing high school drama.

Sexycute is the best though. She takes pics with things in her butt~

You do realise that there are femboys in the server that even get to have the trap title, correct?

the boobs got scared with ur guyish face

I could tell by the pile of clothes by the arm rest lol. You must feel especially exhibitionous today ;)

So have you've given thoughts on becoming a trophy wife or girlfriend?

Lmao, I don't have any explicit pics I'm afraid, I may or may not take some in the future, but even then I don't know if I'd ever post them here. Risque stuff is fine in my book though
Thanks for caring, I'll try not to :)
Another skirt :^)
:D

Like that little faggot from Sup Forums who wants to put his 11 yo sister panties while jacking off. Yeah, that's a thing now.
boards.Sup Forums.org/b/thread/746125313/your-most-perverted-secretfantasy
second comment

Femboy :3 Kik awwcutiee

love the tail so much, do you have ears too?