Asians have the most Neanderthal DNA

nytimes.com/2015/02/20/science/a-new-theory-on-how-neanderthal-dna-spread-in-asia.html?_r=0

>"Researchers also have found a peculiar pattern in non-Africans: People in China, Japan and other East Asian countries have about 20 percent more Neanderthal DNA than do Europeans."

But I thought Neanderthal DNA was the reason white people were so advanced.

By this logic, East Asians are the superior race above all others.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qing_conquest_of_the_Ming#The_fall_of_the_Ming_and_the_Qing_takeover
veteranstoday.com/2012/03/07/china-rise-fall-and-re-emergence-as-a-global-power/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Dutch_conflicts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tunmen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Xicaowan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China–Portugal_relations#Sino-Malay_alliance_against_Portugal
vocaroo.com/i/s0YotvPP2vFG
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-03/the-15-happiest-economies-in-the-world
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=gUifwntZBZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we're cromagnons, that's what makes us masterrace

you guys can't compete at civilization

WE WUZ NEANDLTHAR MAN

>this spic island monkey
>being east asian
Kek, we might not have souls but at least we aren't savages. If there is money to be made.

ALL HAIL OUR ASIAN GODS

gas white people

Neanderthals were basically all autists who got muh dicked by the much more sexually attractive humans. That's probably why asian men have such small penises.

Souls are overrated. The machines won't have souls either when they take over the world.

But Jews have the highest IQ.

Pretty much this, no heart for innovation, just autistic perfection and production of western tech.

>be Hispanic
>part Native American
>practically an oriental

Mexican intellectual reporting.

I actually expected that from continental Asia, but not from Japan.

Assuming this is true, there would need to be another factor, or a series of them, contributing to general european success. I imagine the neanderthal dna might have been why asian, middle eastern and mediterranean civilizations initially rose up so long ago (new world natives lagged behind like what, 40k years? Do they have high amounts of neanderthal dna?)

Epigenetics is going to be an incredibly interesting field to keep tabs on.

WE

And yetthey never builta long lasting civilization, just lived like cro-magnon parasites inside western ones

There was a reason eastern asian countries couldn't close the deal even after having a running start. No spark in most and it gets snuffed out if there is one.

we wuz mongols and shiet

a full blown neanderthal was probably like a walking computer with horrible social skills

shame they didn't survive
they'd make for useful entry level engineers

Yeah, Asians never get anything going. Bunch of contented stagnationists who don't dream of anything.

Why did G-d allow the Neanderthal to die out?

Didn't neanderthals die because they were low test and couldn't make tools? Literally explains everything about asians: cucked men and a culture that discourages creativity.

the glaciers pushes them south as the drought pushed people from africa/middle east north. they were bred out most likely

Except Africans/negroids are the full cromags.

That's the point. They didn't get any neanderthal DNA.

no. they even had air instruments and pipes, kys

It looks like we were better than white people the whole time. Viva la raza.

>theory
Descarted.

If Neaderthal genes are so superior, why are African Americans, who have more white (and by extension, Neanderthal) ancestry, worse than African counterparts?

Depends on which historical period you are talking
about and which Monarch.

Up till 1400, the Chinks (Then the leading
civilisation at that time) started to lose its
technological edge to the Europeans.

Of course, they did make some effort to remedy it, along with Neo-Confucianism (See: Bo'an & Zhu Xi).

But then the Manchus came along and fucked everything over
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qing_conquest_of_the_Ming#The_fall_of_the_Ming_and_the_Qing_takeover

because of rap music

East Asian.

Not Southeast Asia.

That's like mistaking a Turk with a Dane.

chinese clothing so aesthetic , it shits on japanese and korean traditional clothes

Wrong again.

> gunpowder
> compass
> movable type
> superior economics

veteranstoday.com/2012/03/07/china-rise-fall-and-re-emergence-as-a-global-power/

>China’s dominant global position was challenged by the rise of British imperialism, which had adopted the advanced technological, navigational and market innovations of China and other Asian countries in order to bypass earlier stages in becoming a world power.

You are now aware that pretty much all the advances Britain used to conquer the world were acquired from China. They stole innovations and cheated.

Basically doing what the West now accuses Asia of doing.

Are you retarded? That is not how Descartes name is pronounced

They peaked much earlier than us, China's problem.is mostly that they lost like half their population every couple centuries, China/Korea/Japan were Greece/Egypt tier ancient civilizations that did not let “progress” get in thz way of tradition, and only exported their culture relatively peacefully.

Here peole.go muh black plague but look at the.numbers of death that happened there at the end of every dynasty

cucked by big-dicked cro magnons

>veteranstoday
Mah nigga!

Newfag.

New World natives had several thousand years where they had to populate and migrate though the continent. They are Asian (and some evidence for earlier white immigration), They do have neanderthal admixture

>superior economics
>British imperialism, which had adopted the advanced technological, navigational and market innovations of China and other Asian countries in order to bypass earlier stages in becoming a world power
[Desire To Know More Intensifies]

The chinese were drinking beer and mining and piping natural gas to their towns through bamboo when most of Europe were still living in caves. The reason the industrial revolution started in England first was because it had the easiest accessible fossil fuels, very shallow coal reserves. Places like China, India and Iran were technologically equal or ahead of Europe for centuries and they'll catch up

T-that w-was d-different.

Nah, seriously, the global norm for thousands of years has been for China to be a major center of gravity. The growth of China is simply us all returning to the norm. There's going to be a LOT of western butthurt over it though. Even right wing whites turn into SJWs and we wuzzing niggers when they talk about it.

hehe fucking gook i fucking hate chinese especially

Milk is asian kryptonite

whatchu doing there

Enjoy being irrelevant in world affairs and/or your AIDS.

>chigga stole my country

Tbh I embrace it, China doesnt give a fuck what other country do if it doesnt impact it negatively, unlike those "you didn't build that" yankees

Why the hate?

enjoy being ruled by a black men faggot

Then why can't they invent things? why do they lack the drive that white people have? Asians are beta. They are content with their own mediocrity. White people are always creating and inventing bigger, better, faster, stronger.

East asian women are superior to all others.

go back to china

>nigger

And egyptians were the same, the diffrence being that the gap has gotten so large it will not be able to be bridged given the interconnectivity and speed of tech today.

MORONS

Cro-Magnons were the superior race

Neanderthals were sub humans, even aboriginals and niggers have their blood

Cro magnons were the elites of the Paleolithic with superior art, philosophy, music, and tools

White civilization is the friuit of their work

that shit made me kek its so true

propaganda.

Niger. Your country is literally named "black". You niggers are so unimaginative, you couldn't even come up with a new name for your country. You just kept the racist name from your former colonial masters. It's awesome. It's essentially named "Nigger-land".

Yeah but ultimately when the Qing took over, it
failed to continue innovatiing in the field of
gunpowder and modernise, unlike the Song & Ming Dynasties.

The death of countless Chinese, be it Plebeians
or Intellectuals during Qing's hostile takeover
did not help at all, along with their
burning/pillaging of schools/archives/libraries of
higher learning.

The discrimination of Han Chinese (See: Qing
ethnic Hierarchy), in addition to the enforcement
of Manchu's mores and folkways (The
fuckretarded pigtail) and refocus on
fundamentalist Confucianist ideals caused
China to severely stagnate.

The Ming did win against the Portugese and the Dutch though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Dutch_conflicts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tunmen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Xicaowan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China–Portugal_relations#Sino-Malay_alliance_against_Portugal

God this is great.

They're really good at making shit originally invented by whites

If that's true, then why is Thailand an absolute shithole?

FUCKING RARE

So are you actually from Niger? Or are you a proxy? I haven't seen anyone post from Niger until now.

The qipao is hot as fuck by the way

vocaroo.com/i/s0YotvPP2vFG

kindly refer to this voicebox

Qing was so fucking shit that the imperialist faction wanted to bring back a Ming in the early 20th

The Japanese came from China/Korea. The orignal Japanese were the Ainu, who have some european characteristics.

Actually European types used to exist farther east, the tocharians

We had a massive internet development a while ago

Neanderthals men were superhuman autists at inventing and building, but they were beta as hell and totally emasculated. They basically lived in a matriarchy, If only they weren't total autists and had some actual social skills, they may have been able to mobilize against an invasion. On the other hand, it's likely thanks to their lack of social skills that they were such skilled innovators. This was likely due to being entirely self reliant.

Most 'modern' inventions came from Britain,
Germany and the rest of Europe.

The United States just 'happened' to improve
upon existing designs.

Because memes mostly.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-03/the-15-happiest-economies-in-the-world

And probably less likely to murder each other...

Can't be bothered. You can explain though. Just type it out.

why u are not sad?

All this shows is that the out of africa theory loses crediblity by the day.

>tfw it will still be taught in schools forever

Exactly, they have no drive, and the men have become too low test. Whites have the best of both worlds.

ok but u wont be hearing my voice

i say nigger is offensive slur Niger is country pronunciation also very different

We have the perfect amount of Neanderthal DNA
Asians have too much and are autistic
Africans have none and are the opposite of autistic, they just like to fuck and dance and do nothing to advance themselves

American behavior is more black than white

In Asia, it is literally survival of the 'fittest',
everyday it is a struggle.

The Whites on the hand have a more balanced
Work life. So here in Asia, many Asians
secretly envy how Whites lead more 'carefree'
but not to the extent of Niggerdom.

So how is Chad?

we dont talk of them

> Per capita US$16,097[9] (75th)

topkek

Nobody memes Thailand. Thailand is just a shithole on its own.

He's in Nigger, not Chad.

I know that Niger is pronounced differently than nigger, but etymologically, they both mean the same thing - black. So essentially, the colonialists named it Nigger-land. I love it. You should have changed it upon decolonization.

Whats this from again? Need to put it in my queue.

out of africa theory is so fucking retarded lmao

Serious question, what was the last coup d'état like for you?

They are too dumb/lazy to change their borders so the name of their country...

Yes, east asians are based.

It's less work for us to be better than you.

Gravel Empirec capo

Empire of Dust, I'm still planning on watching it sometime soon. Although, I've seen a bit of it.

it was in 2009

i was on the good muslim side i didnt feel anything we are very peaceful muslims now

Watch it. It's great, start to finish. Not a single dull moment.

Heard that Botswana, Seychelles, Mauritius and Tanzania are pretty good though

'Better'?
As in how?
In what way?

Here is a Youtube link:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

How did you find Sup Forums?

Do you get cucked by Chad?

Pretty cool video, donno how true the shit is though

Yes, but did that effect you, or your family during the happening?

Also, says here you're a certified rare flag, you must be proud :^)

Nah it's memes.