I was about to have sex with a girl last night, but when she saw my penis she called it a clit...

I was about to have sex with a girl last night, but when she saw my penis she called it a clit. What is she talking about?

Whenever I'm insecure about my size and I see a penis like this, I'm so glad i'm a little bit above average.

What's so bad about my penis? And why'd she call it a clit?

wait, you stopped?

Yeah, she didn't want to do it anymore

Yo dick tiny as hell boy

was she lesbian
how much do you look like a girl

Lol dude does my body look like a girl's body ??

Bait 4 sure

I promise you this is me. i'm asking an honest question here.

Another user here, honestly yes, your body has a rather feminine shape.

She knew I was not a girl, and instead of sex she just kissed my forehead and wanted to cuddle for a while. I still don't understand it.

Please tell me you didn't go with that and told her to leave.
She probably said that to hurt your feelings, it seems to have worked.

We just cuddled for a little bit and talked, and I gave her a foot rub. She completely wanted to have sex until she saw my penis :/

So she walked all over you, hurt your feelings and you gave her a foot rub?
The appropriate response would be to tell her to fuck off if she didn't like what she was seeing.
You were basically telling her that you were okay with being mocked and rewarded her for it by tending to her platonic needs.
Who the hell raised you as a doormat?

I'm not a doormat, I just get nervous sometimes and I really want to make people happy. She's really nice besides when she said I had a clit. I just didn't know what else to do.

she is used to big cock and was affraid that it wouldnt be as good with your little dick.

My dick's not that small, and It's definetely not a clit.

You are a doormat, bro. Stob being such a beta cuck.

Don't worry user, there are plenty of guys like me willing to fuck you

In biological sense in the womb the penis starts out as a clit, and when the right hormones come into play, the clit turns into a penis... now that being said, she said your dicks so small it might as well be a clit

I love fucking smooth little bottoms with cocks like that. They tend to be big shooters too.

Stop trying to live out your fetish here you degenerate.

If pic is you, you'd make a better sissy. Post more dick and butt.

Checked.
And post ass pls.

Dude I'm only sounding mad at you because you're defending a woman emasculating you and even rewarded her for it.
If people treat you like shit, they don't deserve you making them happy. Also rethink this, you basically just said she's really nice to you except when she is abusive.
What you do is you fucking tell her she hurt your feelings and let her know not to darken your door ever again.

Yes and if your face is as effeminate I want to make sweet sweet love to your butt.

I know I messed up, but I thought giving a girl a foot massage was a good thing? I enjoyed it at least.

> another user here

lol who else would you be?

Foot massages are for people who treat you right.
What's gonna be next, she takes a running kick at your balls and you buy her a car?

yes, actually thought this was a twink thread. you should consider transitioning, very nice feminine waist

That is a way to say, not the guy you were originally asking.

Dude my body isn't girly.

ok ok you're right, i was just happy i scored a girl taller than me :(

dude stop being a beta fag and tell that bitch to gtfo

Well, you have a bit of hair on the butt but nothing a good waxing can't solve. Now get on all four in front of a mirror and show it to us big guy.

OP, you are a doormat, you are a cuck. If you want to be uncucked, then fuck her brains out. After the sex say her vag was looser than a paper bag.

>my body isn't girl

Prove it, faggot.

Well that score became invalid at the point where she decided to be cunt to you.
Most decent women would not have commented on it and went through with the sex on the chance that you'd surprise them positively in bed.
Then if it didn't work for them, they'd make some emotionally based excuse and let you off easy.
This one might as well have pointed and laughed with the tact of a 4 year old.

id fuck you in the ass tbh

I think she thought she was able to say anything because she was bigger than me or something. I mean she was like 5'10 and i'm 5'3.

It's not about her size, it's her personality, she's an insensitive asshole.

Whole thread getting baited by this OP.
Well done, nice fishing.

kek

Post more pics of your body

my dick aint much bigger by the looks of it but im fat as fuck, how long is your dick op? Mines 6'' but if i lose weight itll go to 7-8 idk im fat as fuck

girls generally don't like being taller. short + short = vagina power down

that being said, if she calls your dick a clit you should have at least asked for her to suck on your nipples, or finger your pussy a bit. fair is fair.

She just acted like the one in charge the whole night, like leading me by the hand or throwing me on the bed. I was afraid of seeming vulnerable.

but that's literally the only thing you had going for you . . . .

This.

If she was dominating you like that, she already considered you vulnerable.

>my ex's dick was too big
>it hurt baby, i didn't like it
>yours is the perfect size and it's so cute too

"Cute" isn't a good word to describe a penis. I wanna be manly :(

Then start acting like a man.

Jeez! That girls arm is short...

You can feel like a man after you feel like the little bitch you are. Still waiting on that pic on all four.

It is though