"Muh flag"

"Muh flag"
I'm patriotic, but how do people get so absolutely booty blasted over a song and a piece of cloth?

All around America people are booing the niggers who kneeled

Faschism

I mean, I get it. What I don't get is how severe the reactions are. People are calling for other people's jobs over a form of speech. I get that the same thing happens when someone says "nigger", but the concensus is a little different on racial slurs imo

...and I'm not trying to be edgy, but gettung butthurt about someone not fucking saluting a piece of cloth at - mind you its not even international, where there is a place for the hymns of the respective countries - a sports event can only be the product of a perversely faschistic indoctrination.

eat shit, eurotrash.

Reification.

Yeah, friendly fire sure is a horrific thing.
>America, we put the "oops" in "troops"

How do African-American multi-millionaires get booty blasted enough to claim whitey has held them back?

Everything's not about people being "booty blasted," faggot.

It's being done for the people who don't have a voice or millions of dollars, faggot

The soldier in your meme didn't serve to protect a flag, though. She served to protect an American way of life that is fundamentally incompatible with racism and police brutality. And that's where Kaepernick was coming from when all of this began.

She may also have been serving to get her college paid for too I guess.

Too many edge-lords here

i giggled a bit at this post.

>I'm patriotic
>A song and a piece of cloth

Go back to redd*t, faggot.

Oh. So, whitey's just holding certain people back? Those people simply aren't capable of achieving without other people disrespecting the country that took their people out of grass huts and picked the flies out of their eyes and created a world where they could make millions upon millions of dollars all for running around aimlessly on astroturf for 3 hours once a week?

K. Got it, faggot.

it's not a meme you faggot, it's an actual post. Most veterans would want to kick your ass.

No one is actually upset. This is just a diversion from Russia as Mueller now has proof of Russians using social media to change the outcome of the election.

The bots and shills are out in full force on this. It was coordinated to distract.

Edgy. Kindly fuck off.

It's just a flag, how many of you stand up and put your hand over your heart every time you watch a sporting event on TV?

It's a fucking piece of cloth at the end of the day, you snowflakes.

Most veterans since Vietnam were cheated by fighting in wars started under false pretenses. Of course indoctrination would lead them to believe otherwise, but that flag hasn't been a symbol of right since the 60s

>muh general apathy

>muh faux outrage

If it's being spread around the internet then it's also a meme. That doesn't mean it wasn't originally a real post. I think you're unclear on what meme means. Also I don't know why soldiers would want to kick my ass. Maybe some specific ones would but not as an entire group of people.

Make me.

You're in the minority of faggots who think soldiers today aren't fighting for our freedom and are doing it under false pretenses. Go back to your antifa group.

>muh everybody who believes in something that doesn't directly placate dark-skinned people must be a snowflake

Enough of this bullshit about dying for freedom. This soldier died for the same reason American soldiers have always died: to further the foreign policy of the current US government. Calling it "dying for freedom" is just a way of getting the stupid to blindly agree with it, because who is against freedom? Now explain to me how invading Iraq protected Americans' freedom?

Then you're as ignorant as I thought, and possibly underage.

>if it goes viral it's a meme!

underage b& get out.

When people care more about cloth than the freedom it symbolises, you have a problem.

Stop talking about fighting for fucking freedom. Out soldiers fight for foreign policy objectives. Explain to me exactly how Saddam Hussein threatened Americans' freedom.

Ah, sweet. There's no problem, then.

From foreign terrorism, you probably also think 9/11 was an inside job. Keep that tinfoil hat on.

I'm 36, and this post was not an argument. Your getting bent out of shape over my use of the word meme isn't even related to the point here. You've taken a total side track.

Something a fucking civilian would say. Join up and you'll understand.

>Muh time to get mad over 1 minute of sports that I never watched anyway because people tell me too

Go back to Sup Forums

I wonder who could be behind this post

That's not answering my question. Seriously, I would like to know how Saddam Hussein threatened Americans' freedom.

>muh thinking everyone who has a different opinion must be booty blasted

She didn't die for the American people. She died for oil

Brainwashing. We are taught from first days of school about patriotism, textbooks full of lies and rewritten history, schools designed to make people step into line not use critical thinking. So in the end the weakest minds fall for it hook line and sinker. they throw themselves into the idea and forge to question what it stands for, which these days is only money and power. Our government is fetid and corrupt so currently this flag should hold no meaning whatsover to someone who loves america. it is just imagery and cloth. the real pride SHOULD be in the people but fuck, how can we be proud with another retard in office and nazis running around being made excuses for. FUCK YOUR FLAG PATRIOT. america will belong to real americans again once we get the neocons rousted.

Alright this has gone on long enough. Good chat.

Of course 9/11 wasn't an inside job! It was done by Saudi-sponsored Wahabi-inspired terrorists working from inside Afghanistan. Now explain to me what the hell that has to do with the secular, Baathist regime of Saddam Hussein?

Good. I'm a Britain. I love America. I think she's going strong. No Apology.

Should Russian shills really be stirring the patriotism pot?

I mean, Russia has to know by now that only will they not get what they want, but the backlash is going to be costly. This whole Trump scheme was a plan to get rid of sanctions so they can launder money. That's now never going to happen and I wouldn't be surprised if we're not virtually blockading them in 5 years and literally blasting them out of Crimea.

Good plan, chucklefucks.

>Would you like to know more?

You're not answering the questions, you're just shifting the goalposts.

Are you for real rn? We owe it to our grunts and sailors not to get them recklessly killed over a some abstract that just serves as a front for a bloated DoD and retarded politicians.

>mfw

And seriously, if you're equating lunatic conspiracy theories about 9/11 with the fact that the US government uses the military to meet its foreign policy objectives, rather than to protect an abstract noun, then you should think about who's really being delusional.