1 BTC to whoever pinpoints it on the map

1 BTC to whoever pinpoints it on the map.

Konto

wat? It has to be in the Kanto area I know that much.

Kanto

yes, but I need the exact location

Can't post btc link

BTC is in the file name

restaurant pic related will help too. I need exact locations dude

Sorry. Can't help you.

Send me 1 btc please.

different location, also needs solving. This is the last one. Tokyo

Chingchongland

These are terrible images. Give the man his BTC and fuck off with this shit.

this is easy cmon... fucken railway tracks and all the signs.. someone solve it already

you gonna murder someone or what

it's a 'My Basket' store, no idea where

op here, found this one. first post remains to be solved along with the restaurant.

nice dubs.
i know where this is i live not too far away. i know why you posted this image and want to find out where it is so because of that i will not tell you. i am not a person who talks secrets or whatever

fuckin capcha is on to me

i think i also know where this is. i have not been there myself but my friends said it is an ok resturant

The skill is what will let you EARN the BTC.

1 BTC = $3664.20
Bullshit anyone?

5 BTC and ill only give you the exact location but the name of that woman, and the owner of 4 of the vehicles and all owners of the buildings names and addresses

No shit, sherlock. His account has a zero balance. and never did transactions.

This is the Mitsui Outlet Park in Makuhari. Behind the person taking the picture is the Klia Extension.

ha liar

come on are you gay. i bet op is a fag anyways. i think i have diabetus.

oh and the info is easy to find it is very easy. well for me atleast.

i will give all the info needed for even half a btc just if the op was not a scam and a hack and would post a adress so we could chat and give info and exchange for money

What do you need those for?

i do not get why you call me a liar but ok

youre full of shit and a pointless waste of oxygen. pleasse rethink your life and stop eating real butter.

huh why are you getting so frustrated. it really isn't that hard to find out with all of the info we get from just this picture.

but i am a person of privilege since i know alot about traffic and can track cars to a certain exctent. also the first pic is kinda old but whatever

i mean track cars with surveilance cameras and stuff like that not some faggot cringe superpower magneto stuff. but i have to go i start my job soon

no you cant.

what?
you don't understand, it isn't hard you know. get informed before you speak. you know nothing about me so you can't say that i cant ok

>real butter.
what do you mean? real butter is tasty and it isn't bad for you. tap water is kinda bad for you depending on where you live but real buuter? no

fail to see this vantage point on google

klia is what?

no. you cant.

MODS

You definitely cant.

Its not ok. /b's all about story telling but youre just a puddle of afterbirth that happened to become sentient enough to use a computer you jizzy cunt.

this guys full of shite. fucking wee bollocks on im.

Send BTC here 1Cwukm4kMz2BCYMa
NSXUfYhJnsFQaNDt3F

Honestly, whenever I see this picture, I feel a little jealous.

stockton california