4 (FOUR) TERMS

4 (FOUR) TERMS

#betterthantrump

Only if you're a refugee...

Unless she sets up Death Camps(tm) for the shitskin "refugee" invaders she'll be hated forever for letting them contaminate Germany.

Ferociously fought for four fantastic family four for Frank fizzle for four forth forty for fore for forelong

You are even German, was zur holle?

Apparently not, since... You know. She won. Again.

Congrats on ruling the free world wienerschnitzels

Fucking German morons.

KOMMT REIN LIEBE FLÜCHTLINGE

Amerika juden schwuctel. If America had stopped the bombing them and paying mercenary forces, this wouldn't happen.

Angela Merkel has destroyed Europe. I hope she goes in to cardiac arrest and has to feel her body shut down slowly.

And you are not a native German. Was zur holle ist das ficken scheiße? Why is our elections your concerns? Don't you have your own election problems with Russian untermenschen? Get your houses in order first.

Fam Kys

good bye Germany
hello Islamic State of Germanistan
I'm sorry my grandpa helped destroy you

Are you some sort of mongoloid?

German cucks. have fun watching your family being plowed by 5 or more refugees, all because of cunt face Merkel.

Soooo turks came to germany and then syrian rapists... what comes next?

me in your mom

People still claim that she is a conservative. What constitutes "conservatism" in Germany, if she is one? Clearly, Merkel does not appear to be conserving her people from the onslaught of the migrants and their descendants, waiting to happen.

ITT: American's thinking they know more about German politics and the climate in Germany more than German's who've had 4 chances to remove Merkal and still wont.

>inb4 "nooooo the right wing media has no agenda it's the Germans who are wrong