JUST

>a player headbutts a referee
>gets only 8 games of suspension
>referees decide that they won't participate in any game until the federation gives the player at least 1 year of suspension
>the league is cancelled

How can the federation fuck up so fucking hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=me6SCkHqg00
youtube.com/watch?v=jdOQNjL0wAE
youtube.com/watch?v=DNE4cvpw3_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based chelis on sportcenter

>Not using scab refs
Why isn't our southern neighbor like our southern states

Is Mexico the league where a ref sent off like 3 players yesterday?

putos arbitros pendejos, no sirven para nada

Yes, one of those reds (the guy that pushed the ref on the elbow) also got only 8 games, the referees are fucking pissed

>and nothing of value was lost

just heard about this, is it really cancelled or just until the refs are paid off?

were these legit aggressions or simply a bit of contact?

Went for the headbutt and missed, confetti dropped the ref was crowned champion

anyone watching futbol picante?

>Jorge Pietrasanta

wtf when did he join ESPN?

Only the games for this weekend have been oficially canceled for now

The headbutt
youtube.com/watch?v=me6SCkHqg00

The elbow push (at :54)
youtube.com/watch?v=jdOQNjL0wAE

Even if it seems like small things even little kids know that you don't fucking touch the referee.

Televisa is almost dead and it releasing a lot of people. Expect Toño de Valdez and Enrique Burack in TV Azteca soon

>Expect Toño de Valdez and Enrique Burack in TV Azteca soon
Nah nigga I'm cool, the lineup is good the way It Is keep em

>7-0 last year
>acapulco open was just a chance for a murrican to ruin nadal's run
>get cucked in baseball choking a 4-run lead
>civil war in pirata fuente, lol 1 week ban
>refs get pushed and threatened, lol 8 week bans
I just wanna stop getting btfo please, not even brasil got hit this much, it was only once.

I dunno but I like his commentary so it's fine, Accion is comfy as fuck, dunno how are they gonna use him now.

Why not just fire them all and hire new people?

thanks la

tbqh I expected a bit more when they are asking for one year ban, specially the elbow one is ridiculous

>Replacement refs episode 2
I would hate it, my sides would love it tho.

basically the refs are tired to be treated like shit week after week and the recent aggressions have them pissed off

>watch Los Protagonistas for the first time in years
>Carlos Santos
>Gerardo Vazquez
>Chiquimarco
What the fucking kind of lineup is this?

>puebla's assistant coach died of a heart attack
F

That game was going to be cancelled one way or another.

>F

>supporting the refs
You're a fucking disgrace, Brayan. I hate FMF and most of their decisions are bullshit, but 8 games is more than enough. Our referees are some of the worst in the world. You must be an amierdicanista or a gayado if you're actually supporting these bastards. Fuck them, and fuck you.

Also, probably the referee's decision to abandon the match enraged Maño Ruiz so much that he had a heart attack. We still don't know what actually killed him, so I wouldn't rule that out as a probable cause.

>empty stadium
>referees refuse to participate
>old dude just dies in the field

is this some kind of bad augury?

fuck you, there are rules for a fucking reason

Laying your hands on the ref is unacceptable

Outright attacking the ref is way more than an 8 game ban anywhere else in the world. If you don't protect refs you get worse reffing

You are right, fucking sudacas, they came and want to do their shit here. They should get a 1 year ban at least. Tribeiro maybe a little less as he wasn't so violent.

I'd understand more than 8 games if he had pushed the referee down to the ground like Di Canio did in the nineties, but Triverio's little push was fucking nothing in comparison. I could possibly agree with Aguilar, but even then, I don't know if he had the actual intention of headbutting the ref there. He walks in too fast. If that's the case, then he fucked up and 8 games is fine too.
The refs are all fucking pussies, nevertheless.

the thing is you don´t touch the referee, is that concept too hard to understand?

Touching the referee != punching/pushing/kicking/insulting the referee.

you know what I ment.

or are you really that autistic?

>He walks in too fast
he is clearly trying to physically intimidate the ref. Its one thing to yell and cuss but to butt heads and look down on while forcing him to walk backwards to avoid contact is completely unacceptable.

The penalty given should be proportional, and the penalty given in this case was proportional. The refs are being pussies.

I agree it's unacceptable. He fucked up badly. He deserves the ban. I'm just saying that 8 games is enough.
Also, I said "I don't know" and "If that's the case." He could very well have intended to smash the ref's head, we don't know.

>Tuca manhandles a "police officer" and nothing happens
You got to laugh at this shit man, is so fucking unbelievable, just like real life if you have money you can do what ever you want.

Why wasn't Jesús Dueñas suspended 3 years because he pushed an officer when he celebrated his goal vs. América?

STFU with your >muh refball shit faggot, rules are rules and most football players think they are delicate prima donnas that can and do whatever the fuck they want and the one time they´re given a slap on the wrist they cry and moan like bitches. Refs are awful but if the players didn´t dive all the time, complained about every single fucking call, and generally tried breaking the rules constantly, maybe things wouldn´t be as shit. Aguilar and Triverio should get an actual punishment instead of a two month vacation, and I think their respective clubs should too.

>8 games is enough
>Things americanistas say

>americanistas

for those faggots rules are optional

>implying i'm a sucio amierdicanista

can someone tell me what happened in Argentina and why their league was stopped?

F

Refs are corrupt as hell. They get paid loads by clubs so they get the results they want.

So who was really in the wrong here?

F

>a player unironically wearing the number of three hundred and ten

also, does this mean Chivas win the league?

Didn't chelis hate this guy?

It's started already again.

Players union was on strike over the break because some clubs had financial crisis and had not paid people for up to 5 months, basically AFA being incompetent. AFA got government money and was going to distribute it to clubs so the season could start March 3rd, but because of a bank strike (kek Argentina) they couldn't wire the money and last weekend got canceled. Money got wired at the last minute but the union was still angry and post-postponed the matches anyway. But things should be okay now.

>not playing the games without refs

what would be actual punishment? Both Toluca and America have complained about the sanctions. I think 8 and 10 games are fine, respectively. Both players practically miss the rest of the season and it gives other teams a fair warning of what happens when a player confronts a referee.

would watch/10

I don't see why you don't understand the simple concept of;

DON'T PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE FUCKING REFEREE.

Do you know why they want him to be suspended got that? Because if they don't use him as a fucking example, then the other players will be able to basically bully the referee and he won't have the same respect and authority. So yes, he should get atleast a year's suspension. Use him as an example.

If they only suspend him for 8 games, then the coaches will just send their shittiest player to go get violent with the referee and use them as the scapegoat knowing they won't play anyway, so there is nothing lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNE4cvpw3_c

the league is canceled? you mean the entire season? forever?

no,just this weeks round by far

>you will never have your own gel brand after becoming an accomplished soccer referee

why live ;_;

Lmao by the 3rd red nobody wants to even touch the ref.

it's funny seeing fucking hacks like Rizo who were shit refs criticizing the current shit refs. Marco got a lot of shit over his career but he knew how to get control of a game. I say fire the fucking refs, not because of the strike but because they're crap anyway. Later on you can re hire some of them but they need to fix the shit reffing

liga mx is a fucking joke

I agree with this guy Liga MX refs are fucking divas, on top of that they're fucking horrible, I call better plays sitting at home watching from a 360p stream so fuck em get gud or die

>only 8 games of suspension
That's pretty fair to me. Why would someone want to ruin someone's career because a player touched you?

Fuck man, learn english.

young fags everywhere, in my days if you hit a referee you got a year of suspension

>if you hit a referee
yes but these two cases are very mild, the second one is ridiculous

Yes those were mild but the referees association consider both cases as "aggressions" and not as "intent of aggression" and the problem is some of us consider agression some kind of thing and other people consider agression different kind of things. So what's an agression? is it hiting hard, barely touching, making the movement to hit but not really hitting?

if you are willing to ask for someone to lose his ability to work for a year then the 'aggression' must be something serious, otherwise nobody is going to side with you

i disagree, despite the (lack of) seriousness of the aggression the disciplinary comision needs to gave harsh penalties in order to discourage this behaviour to be repeated and escalating in future games.

10 games is not a harsh penalty? He will not play the rest of the tournament.

Do you really think that players will be encouraged to touch the referee knowing that they will miss at least 2 months?

i think if the norm was 1 year and then they change it to an amount of games it will be bad in the long run and the violence against referees will escalate.
I'm not saying that 8 or 10 games is not harsh
I'm not saying referees are inmaculate persons, i'm not deffending referees.

>pochos y mojados hablando inglés en una discusión llena de mejicanos y españoles

No impresionan a nadie, perras

Fair point. I guess the problem here is how do you define agression and who decides when it is agression.

si uno escribe en español viene el gringo que no entiende ni madre a decir que aquí no es Sup Forums y si uno escribe en inglés viene el mexinaco acomplejado a quejarse.

alv tú y el gringo jajaja

>mexicanos hablan en el idioma de sus colonizadores

los cuckos

Lol chingon compa

How many games did Sambueza get when he hit a ref?

Can we just deport Sambueza?

At least our league isn't this full of chimps

US has a league?

I referee soccer and this is great news

Especially for this Mexican league. I'm in California and I swear whenever I am refereeing a game and see a team full of Mexicans I get really nervous. The games are terrible

In fact if I see a team name from a city that is mostly Mexican, or the name is "los ___" or some other spanish shit, I actively avoid the game..

Good, gib it back if you don't want him anymore (with Malcorra)

So wtf i'm watching today? Good thing there's some boxing on TV tonight.

Read a book nigger

All our chimps play Apesketball and Handegg

>all these fags siding with the refs

>mfw I'm winning no shekels because no matches this weekend

Who /bet&sad/ here?

>not betting on ascenso mx
This is how we all know that you are a pleb

too bad he didnt knock him out.

anyways, who cares? the refs are shit themselves. they call any little contact a foul and fuck up the flow of the games.

>muh obscure leagues

Fuck off, you bloody wanker.

>mexicans
>hurr durrr refs are corrupt hurr durr
>our refs are the most corrupt
man everyone think that of their referees in the fucking entire world. 6-1 Barça, Real Madrid regulary, fucking everyone, Argentina, Brazil are countries that are always crying, hell, watch Libertadores. OH GOD BUT MEX REFEREES ARE CORRUPT.
1 year of suspension is just FINE.

the players didn't get one year of suspension tho

yes and the refs are in all their right to cry and whatnot

>this one faggot who doesn't understand the concept that "touching a referee" referees to any and all physical contact

caliente fag here, what bout you?

Refs can be cunts, sure, but that doesn't give them the right to push and threathen them, no matter how retarded he is. Shit was getting out of control.
Nice trips tho.

>How can the federation fuck up so fucking hard?
Because the federation is not a separate entity. Literally the owners tell the federation what to do.