Loli Thread

Loli Thread

delicious muratabutt

Nice.

smells so fresh

Fuck off fucking pedos

found the normie

Made me lol

Finally, there should always be at least 2 loli threads on the first page of b/. It is the purest art form there is, God wills it. There is nothing wrong with loli, if anything it isn't a fetish but pure and natural. Only real men love loli. The rest are CUCKED by Jewish subversive propaganda.

>be buthurt normie
>go to loli tread
>piss in a sea of piss

Lol pal you have no say here just let us jerk in peace.

Aren't normies now pro-pedophilia ever since pedos have become some new protected group like fags?

Kys

>protected group like fags?
as far as I know, they're still prosecuting pedos

>pedos
>protected
What? Say your a pedo any whe're but the internet and you will get lynched people don't take well to our kind pal.

No lol

Whe're do you get these from pal? Thank fuck the'res a loli tread up now it seems loli is becoming more rare on/b/

Post loli taking cocks like the whore they are. Lolis love dick get over it they love dick as much as we love tight wet hot untouched pussy. Lolis literally love getting fucked by rock hard cock, they get dripping wet as soon as they see cock, trust me.

>Being this assmad about some faggots jerking to cartoons.
You have nothing better to do pal?

no post deep throat lolis

I get these from loli threads over a couple of days I've been browsing Sup Forums for a couple months so still newfag

best sadpanda links?
Anyone here like oppai lolis?
pic unrelated

What about vampire lolis? They will suck you dry in more ways than one lol.

any public lolis

Only a couple of months and already on the loli?
Welcome to the cesspool then heh.
>Oppai
Patrician taste pal

hah

Protip: Don't reveal that. Other anons will actually care.

So help me out with some sadpanda links bud

damn, vampy, stop being so cutehot

I'm phone posting right now but i have 2 terrabytes of loli on my computer ill post some in the next loli tread but i'm going to jerk of first.
You drew that?

I'm phone posting so yeah shit.._

Shut your fucking mouth, you fucking child, literally no one gives an actual shit, and if you care that someone else's does neck yourself Kys fucking faggot.

just because Sup Forums is always right doesn't mean anything they've said is actually true

>uncut jew penis

Upviral sweep: upvir(dot)al/ref/c9436245
3 Winners World Wide until 9/30/2017
> 1st, 1 Bitcoin
> 2nd, 5 Ethereum
> 3rd, 10 Litecoin

Yes, i am whoring out my Ref number, do you know how much crack i could buy for 1btc. Just need your email to signup Upviral is legit when it comes to sweeps, not as good as gleam but still good.

I would care to differ when i was a newfagg i got ripped to shreds for newfaggotry.
>Sup Forums
god i hate those faggots at Sup Forums

>trying this hard
(You)

More lolis pissing

ou have any lolis with lewd Expression while the're getting railed in the ass?

You mean on a train?

Nyes

LMAO i mispelled when the're getting fucked i mean.

Blessed thread

Yeah it's a good tread.

more

2d jp loli only

sauce?

Shit your mouth fagvot

Can't wait until the day that animated loli and 3d loli become the same in terms of realism.

2d jp loli only please.

dont recognize the filename? it has pixiv id in it

Shut* faggot*

i am more upset that people are posting western style drawings, they look nasty.

Yeah loli only looks good if it has the anime style western loli looks uncanny.

no i agree, western shit needs to gtfo

Stfu you fucking Cuck, and?? So what if it looks real, what are you a faggot? Pffff. Fucking beta ass nigga.

lolicons don't have much right to be picky and shame others for liking different styles. you should be happy it hasn't all been wiped off the face of the earth with all the sjwism in the air these days.

You have any gifs?

wtf who doesn't like western lolis
>get it? cuz of the hat?

Uncanny ≠ Realistic

Watch it motherfucker, tread lightly if you know what's good for you faggot.

It looks wierd uncanny it's stylized and 3d at the same time.
It's better to just pick 3d if You wan't realism Lol

you can't do anything worse to me than deprive me of a loli thread, so try your hardest

That's literally what I said, which makes you a faggot, realistic is better, making this thread jp anime only to make you feel better about yourself makes you a beta faggot, all or nothing mother fucker. You think that by posting anime only non western loli somehow justifies your degenerate fetish makes it better. When it's all the same, own it faggot, be a man.

Lmfao you would do me a favour if you wiped my out pal i living i secret of being culled and stigmatized by the morralfaggots is worse than death thats one thing i can agree on with the cretins from Sup Forums

Thanks pal.

You ave any ako?

>Degenerate
Back to faggot.

i take back what i said, reading this post was much worse than going a night without a loli thread

Once a girl has her period she's good to go, my philosophy is tried and true and God approved, 12 and over, bend them over.

firstly i really only prefer drawn 2d loli, jp girls are not that special. Also, in drawings only, as long as they show some relatively noticeable feminine features such as curves and feminine facial features, its a go for me.

Phone posting is hard mate when your jerking with one hand and typing in the other.
Also in my shithole country i can get trown i jail for jerking to loli i have to use a vpn to be safe..

You know in the old days, fucking lolis was A, Ok. Fathers would even marry off there lolis, then came the Jew and fucked everything up.

haha that's fine, but trying to figure out what you said made my brain hurt you owe me an aspirin.

i legitimately wish everyone like you would die on the spot