These unAMERICAN snowflakes need to be FIRED -- boycott the NFL

These unAMERICAN snowflakes need to be FIRED -- boycott the NFL

...says the guy complaining

goddammit Donald, stay on twitter where it's easy to ignore you.

that's the straightest thing I've ever heard

>Implying anyone will boycott the NFL

My Granddaddy fought in World War II
But my Daddy went to Vietnam
And I ain't scared to grab my gun
And fight for my homeland
If you don't love the American flag
You can kiss my country ass

Eat shit

Not standing during the national anthem is protected under the first amendment

Fight for a Zionist Dictatorship
>Do it and die, profligate.

>Nobody I know likes NFL. Granted that's maybe seven people but still. Watching a bunch of fags get paid millions for chasing balls around (it's football right?) is pretty boring and kind of fucked up.

Boycottimg the NFL is pretty unAmerican....

So you never served. Then you have no voice here.

I am a eurocuck and I really don't understand this. Isn't this the country you live in? What are you trying to accomplish by not having a bit of respect for the fucking anthem? How can blacks be so fucking stupid? How did we let them live for so long?

That you think the First Amendment protects players from being fired because of inappropriate behavior is laughable.

I love how everyone has to ruin everything with their stupid political bullshit even in places that have no need for it

Love the pic! Saved!

Didn't say anything about them being fired, but it being in the constitution means it's must not be all that "unAMERICAN" after all

Really what if the NFL decided to fire all of the black players because well their ignorant groids would you then be OK with a Boycott?

The best part about this whole incident is that as the NFL doubles down on repulsing rednecks and right-wingers, the Left is petitioning to end football on the grounds that it causes brain damage. I honestly hope football goes the way of the dinosaur.

I don't watch football.

Can someone explain this to me? Its COVERING Sup Forums and I don't get it.

>America is oppressing modern black people

I mean we could put you niggers in chains again If you want something to complain about.

Haha! If the don't want to stand , that's fine. Just call it the Football League.

You still have no idea what or who the first amendment protects us from. My god the level of ignorance is overwhelming.

>eurocuck
>have respect for america, is such good country

something doesn't add up here

Sure thing buddy, funny how you haven't said anything relevant yet

No one said that it did. They just have the right to say it. The consequences will never be the same.

>wants me to kiss his county ass
>tells me to eat shit
do have any other fetishes you want us to know about?

First amendment protection doesn't extend to private workplace or companies.

Youd be left with 7 white guys.

I know it would seem that way, generally, but I'm not sure that's true here because it is one of only a handful of jobs where you are constantly forced to participate in an overtly political ritual as a condition of employment. That could change things.

>love the american flag

I've got $50 that this guy flies a confederate flag from his truck and burns the american flag on the weekends

> posting in chatbot.ru spam thread

I love how when the right does questionable shit its freedom of speech, but if the left does anything suss its un american. who the fuck would want to be american anyway your country is shit and would be abandoned by the rest of the world if it werent for the 50% of normal americans sitting on the left trying to eliminate trump scum.

That you think owners have the right to fire players indiscriminately despite having collectively bargained away that option is even better

when the civil war comes we will do more than just eliminate them...

they should just fall asleep on the grass instead of kneel that way they can be 100% against the united states not onely for racial reason but because of communism also or big man appreciation issues/ body issues

You fucking faggot, just watch the game, you're giving them exactly what they want you simpleton. Also nobody gives a fuck that your family was dumb enough to fight for a country that doesn't give two shits about them and their "service"

No you aren't larper.

Comparing ones knowledge of who gives a shit sports BS to the most basic understanding of the Bill of RIGHTS BWAAHAA

I love how you edgy Conservative are acting like you will do something.

This nation is a ZOG.

with your butt plugs?

Don't watch sports anymore, been about 20 yrs. Refuse to watch any sport that has ever gone on strike. Play for the game, be thankful they pay you. Plus they get paid to play. Not to show their political opinions. It may be their right, but doesn't mean I have to watch.

It's who gives a shit business BS, not specific to sports. The right to free speech isn't applicable here but contract law sure as fuck is

Niggers are totally ruining this country...and theyre like, what, a fragment of the population to boot!? Seriously, how the nigger did we get to here? What the nigger is going on? Fucking pathetic...

re-rolling

Uamerican for acting on their constitutional rights? The NFL does not seem to mind, nor should they as it does not correlate to play capability and is a non criminal act. So by American constitutional and free market standards, no one is in the wrong.

So is being a fucking jew

Get over it.

Where did I say that america is a good country?
I just don't understand how people have 0 respect for the fucking country they live in. READING COMPREHENSION, is it that fucking hard.
You demand to be called an african and/or""""american"""" but you don't even stand up for the anthem. That's what I am pissed about.

(OP) #
Not standing during the national anthem is protected under the first amendment

You can't even remember what your original argument was.... Stop being so fucking stupid!

We aren't eurocucks. We don't salute jews.

And I'm white.

>and/or

Performing a political protest with taxpayers monies is ILLEGAL & UNCONSTITUTIONAL. We the People funded those stadiums.

>owners have the right to fire players

uh, yes, yes they do. that's why they are called OWNERS.

damn, im not the guy you were talking to to begin with, but you are dumb af

>hurr durr
>knee down! fuck national anthem

>back in the time hitler was leader of germany, and guess what happened in the Olympics games ? nothing like this

now, NFL can go fuck themself FUCKING FAGS

Your admitting it is a public space by that logic... which is exactly where protests ought to be held. I do not mind people being vocal against them (booing, boycott, etc) but they have the rights guaranteed by the Constitution (unless NFL policy changes as they are their employees) to peacefully protest however they see fit

>Time fly
>We get our right crushed for PROFIT

if they did like 1% of what they're doing now 50 years ago they would have been in jail or gulags

but i guess i'm wrong, because i say the truth, and the truth hurt

Fuck off Trump Bot. I like football more than genuflecting.

All Stadiums are FEE SIMPLE Estates.

Waaaaaaaaa someone didn't salute a piece of coloured cloth during a song before a game of human chess waaaaaa

Are all Americans this hypersensitive about muh flag?

>1489
so close

Not unless the player violates their CONTRACT. See I can use CAPSLOCK too.

>they get paid to play
Yes, they get paid to do a thing they worked, studied, and practiced very hard to do professionally. Just like I studied and worked to be in my chosen profession. I think they are ridiculously overpaid, but they weren't just handed high paying jobs for no reason.

Jerry Jones, acting in the best interest of his business, i.e. The Dallas Cowboys, will fire their ass if they disrespect the Anthem/Flag. As it should be when you aren't a cuck-owner.

Is Sup Forums actually going to pretend it gives a shit about this?

So you currently aren't serving?
Get off your lazy country ass and go get shot for your leader's shekels

Anti peaceful protest is anti american, you're confused.

yesterday this was
why dont people watch nfl any more
just fuckign attention fake for fucking shit ball

as members of the public in attendance we have he right to sit, stand, kneel or hop on one leg while we are at the stadium. it's somewhat disrespectful to not do it. players are certainly free to do the same, but they aren't free of consequence.the public can hate them for it, it's our right. while on that field they are not exactly just members of the public, they are employees,contracted, paid to be there. the kneegros have an owner, who can tell them exactly what to do to get paid. the nfl as an organization can set and enforce whatever rules they want and could say fine and suspend players for whatever fancy reason they make up. the networks that air the games can choose to show or censor kneeling players.

tldr; the players have "rights", but also face consequences. they are free to speak on their own time and should really do so.

no just poltards trying to whip up a frenzy

>These unAMERICAN snowflakes need to be FIRED -- boycott the NFL

I'd like to see them fired.

OK give me 100's of billions of tax payer dollars to buildings then watch me do things that you're politically opposed to. In fact I'll use them to spread Christianity.

To build buildings

>boycott a corporate freeloader sucking the USA's dick
I already was and will continue to do so, Sup Forums.

They should become an hero instead. That'll whip up a frenzy of jubilation from over here, and triply so if only the corporate Democrats would do the same.

>public spaces shouldnt be used to practice constitutional rights

I don't think they need to be fired. I just think they need to be called out on their hypocrisy.

Literally every one of those six football players would be sitting in a grass hut with flies in their eyes trying to figure out how to kill a wildebeest with a stick if it weren't for white people. Blacks are treated fairly in this country.

The unfortunate thing is that these guys are literally millionaires and they still have that old slave mentality. They can't seem to shake it. The only thing hold blacks back in the United States is their own attitude.