Okay here's the situation. Donald Trump has been found guilty for the crimes of corruption and treason...

Okay here's the situation. Donald Trump has been found guilty for the crimes of corruption and treason. He has been impeached from his presidency and locked into a heavily defended military prison. He has been sentenced to death and you are appointed to be the executioner. You have complete freedom to decide how he will die. You have a budget of $500 000 to purchase tools, and will be paid $100 000 once the deed is done. You step into the execution chamber and see Trump blindfolded and restrained into a flimsy wooden chair. He appears to be beaten and starved. There is only one door into and out of the room. There is a single air vent behind trump but it is too small to fit a person. You glance over your left shoulder and see the tools you purchased neatly organized on a large folding table. To your right are a variety of medical tools to measure heart rate, reflexes, and other measurement tools. There is a sink next to the medical devices. The latch of the air-tight reinforced steel door locks behind you, and will not open until Trump is confirmed dead.
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

upvir.al/ref/c9436245
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Okay here's the situation
OP is a FAGGOT

every minute
of every day,
someone,
somewhere,
is
crying
about
Donald
Trump

Okay here's the situation, OP is a faggot and needs to leave Sup Forums forever with his leftest cuck fantasies

Spend 150 on a revolver, shoot him in the head with 6 rounds, claim the other 499k went on really nice bullets or some shit, walk away 599k richer.

Never change, stay mad forever Trump cuckbois

oy vey goys looks like we got jews posting on the 4chans again!

Blow Me

I'm not mad, we won.

why would we be mad nibba, we weren't the ones crying at the election results

>Guilty of crime, corruption and treason
Every political figure ever.
Also
You're petty and pathetic person, OP.

I never posted about the election results, but it's interesting you think I did. You must be the best of your kind, a REAL autist! Not one of those fake ones but a real authentic retard!

>buy a $1 knife
carve him up into neat 10cm cubes
just saved you $149 yw

Damn this thread is faggoty

Dude, get a fucking life. I don't give a fuck about politics because it doesnt matter who you vote for, the govt is always going to side with war and money while fucking over the citizens. Go virtue signal circle jerk on twitter or face book.

Im guessing your boyfriend voted for trump Lil goy.

because you voted for him because of muh wall and a load of other bullshit and he hasn't kept any of his promises, and any of the promises he at least tried to keep have been shut down by federal judges and the like.
his only accomplishment was shutting down obamacare, which is dumb as fuck seeing as 90% of the people who voted for him are probably retarded or unemployed and will now die out due to the lack of healthcare available to them when they all get aids from fucking animals and close relatives.

Upviral sweep: upvir.al/ref/c9436245
3 Winners World Wide until 9/30/2017
> 1st, 1 Bitcoin
> 2nd, 5 Ethereum
> 3rd, 10 Litecoin

Yes, i am whoring out my Ref number, do you know how much crack i could buy for 1btc. Just need your email to signup Upviral is legit when it comes to sweeps, not as good as gleam but still good.

Lets go

>buy tools to break out of room
>break out of room
>set god emperor free

FUCK