You have 10 SECONDS to name a better fast food restaurant than Five Guys Burgers

You have 10 SECONDS to name a better fast food restaurant than Five Guys Burgers.

Portillos

Get the fuck out

wnedys

Peadens

hugh baby's

panda express

OP a real nigga

Killen's burger. look it up.

Whataburger is the best god damned burger I have had. Five guys is overpriced and the burgers are tiny.

also whataburger

these niggas get it.
whataburger 4 lyfe.

In and out

love the wendy's burgers

>wnedys

>armband on right

I get it every time I'm in Texas. Missouri doesn't have it up here, but it's the best thing I've ever had. Whataburger gang for life

Dorsia

Toilet Bowl Grill in Shitshead Bay, Crooklyn

Literally anything...

B-Bops

Had Five Guys for the second time yesterday to confirm how I felt about it. While it is a good sized burger the patties themselves have no flavor. What's the point of paying that much if all you can taste are the toppings?

In-N-Out Burger.

A&W

+You ever heard that song Sunset Grill?

my nigga
also checked

no blacks around

Best fucking onion rings on the planet

P. Terry's

grilled onion burger from a hole in the wall

I'll show you a hole

It is creepy... it's better being a douche and treating them like things, but it's still wrong nonetheless

I fractured my ball, any advice?

Please, I'm dying here

Jesus

obvious newfag is obvious

Anything close at the moment. Can there be a favorite?

Well, thanks, that made me feel a little better tbh

Haha lol I was jujst messing I can do it see?

In and out

Burger King.

That is all.

Kill yourself.

STFU Killeen is ghetto af

Five guys fries are legit AF and their toppings are decent but the patties are just plain old ground beef on a flat top. Weak flavor on the beef itself.

Taco bell. Check and mate.

rallys

IMO the issue is the price. It is like $10 for a burger. You can go to a better local burger joint for $10

Someone mentioned In and Out, whose burger isn't as good, but cost like a third of the cost.