Anybody know the deal on this Rob Weaver guy? Apparently he's cold as ice. Is he famous or what?

Anybody know the deal on this Rob Weaver guy? Apparently he's cold as ice. Is he famous or what?
tampa.craigslist.org/search/rnr

Other urls found in this thread:

tampa.craigslist.org/psc/rnr/d/rob-weaver/6319370316.html
cozen.com/people/bios/weaver-robert
tampa.craigslist.org/hil/rnr/d/rob-weaver-god-of-the-memes/6319535366.html
tampa.craigslist.org/hil/rnr/d/re-robbie-weaver/6319168455.html
tampa.craigslist.org/hil/rnr/d/rob-weaver/6317006788.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't look to a stranger

Help me sir!!

ROB WEAVER RAPED ME!!

sorry, i was fucking around he're the lineup my nizzles

Fuck off sperglord

Don't be a nigger

Does he own a van? Can you bang in it?

FOR REAL MAN ROB WEAVER TOOK $1200 FROM ME WHILE I DRIVE TrRUCK

Thanks for reporting this to Sup Forums sir. We will file the appropriate report.

>I was awoking last night by some shuffling in the garage. I walked outside.... and suddenly an older gentleman turns around.... there he was, I knew suddenly as we locked eyes he could see the fear in them. Its was him the man everyone has been talking about for so long it was rob weaver. He tried to grab my hand, I suddenly pull away and run as fast as I can. Grass fluttering behind me, he was on to me. I managed to escape within an inch of my life... so

That's close enough to a van for me

GOOD LIFE TRUCKING IS COMPANY ROB WEAVER SMOKE BLACK POLE

I WILL, I'M DRIVING WITH ROB WEAVER STRAIGHT TO HELL, BABY

ROB WEAVER TOOK HIS CHILD SUPPORT FOR CRACK AND TO SUCK COCK

Wait, he paid to suck cock, or get it sucked?

Marshall?

BOTH AND HE DROVE TRUCKS FULL OF STRIPPERS TO MEXICO THEN GOT CAUGHT AND SUCKED COPS
Evidence:
tampa.craigslist.org/psc/rnr/d/rob-weaver/6319370316.html

I like this guy

ROB WEAVER DiDNT PAY ME FOR A MONTH AND SPENT THE MONEY ON STRIPPERS AND CRACK

I'm sensing a theme here, there's a lot of strippers and crack

He is a mean guy rob weaver didn't pay fir a snicker bar at 711 last week

I heard he kicks children, and gets in drunken brawls with Salvation Army collectors

ROB WEAVER IS A POLESMOKER AND TOOK THE OFFERING FROM CHURCH TODAY

Be me
> saw rob weaver today. Said hi. He looked at me crazy. Tried to shake his hand. Picked up my child and ran to the truck took off. Can't get child back without 50k ransom. Can't call cops I have a pound of crack. What do?

So what's the deal with this guy really?

ROB WEAVER AT GOOD LIFE TRUCKING IS A COCKSUCKER

That's what I'm dying to know

Tl dr:
Some crazy guy posted about him for three months on Craigslist causing a meme. Whether he is real or not doesn't matter because any questions lead to the same all capital answer.

OP HERE: ROB WEAVER SUCKING MY DICK AT WILLYS WONKA

Looks about right, theft and crack seem to be the only discernible responses xD

Lulz this Craigslist section seems to be the best ads I've read though ever literal loony bin

I'd be interested to see more

Top post has the full Tampa section link
It's literally rob weaver rob weaver trump

ROB WEAVER IS A FUCKING ASS DONT DEFEND HIM

Is this shit real?

ROB WEAVER RAPED MY MOM

I FOUND HIM! cozen.com/people/bios/weaver-robert

ROB WEAVER WORKS AT GOODLIFE TRUCKING RIVERVIEW FL

Chill with the caps bro we get it he robbed you is that pic related or not in op?

He looks creepy is he related to ted bundy?

NO ROBERT WEAVER SMOKES NIGGER DICK

Fuck of inknow Rob ten years he never touched niger dick you prob mad cuz u gay

Any evidence that he did anything this dude is saying? We need a proper trial.

YOUR GIG IS UP ROBBIE

Dude rob is a real nice guy stop playing around what he ever did to you. Stop posting on Craigslist. Stop sucking dick. Go to hell.

HE STOLE $1,200 FROM ME ASSWIPE

MELTDOWN CONTINUES... FUCK OFF SNOWFLAKE

Let me guess; STRIPPERS, CRACK, POLESMOKER, CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS, STOLE MONEY.. etcetera... so forth...

HE SUCKS NIGGER DICK. I KNOW CAUSE HE BoUGHT ME A DRINK 3 MONTHS AGO AFTER HE FUCKED MY DAD

Go to this truck place in river view and an hero in front of the building. That will really teach him. Make sure to live stream.

thanks I just read the link and closed tab but ur right these r great bbl

>this is the water

>this the well

>drink full and descend

>the horse is the white of the eyes

>and the dark within

Just remember sleep with your mouth closed there's some nasty bugs out in the desert

Is there no moderator on Craigslist? These people should be baker acted. Every bad thing that happened is either related to politics or rob weaver

LETS SEE HOW YOU aCT WHEN WEAVER ROBS YOU. IF YOU LIKE WORKING FOR FREE GO AHEAD

WARNED YOu FUCKERS ROB WEAVER iS A POLESMOKER

Fuck rob weaver and fuck you

ROB WEAVER DID NOTHING WRONG

Lulz he's a polesmoker

A few of you need psychiatric help

#CANTSTUMPROBWEAVER

Somebody needs to smoke the poles

ROB WEAVER TOOK MY WAGES TO A GAY BAR

Rob weaver takes showers without water

ROB WEAVER DID 911

ROB WEAVER EATS SANDWICHES WITHOUT BREAD

Rob weaver ain't fuckin gay you jerk

God damn lady why you gotta stalk this man to the ends of the earth he paid his alimony fuck of cunt

Can someone tell me what the real deal with this guy is? Did he actually do anything or are these people just retarded. I saw posts from months ago on Craigslist link provided.

YAH HE DIDNT PAY ME FOR MONTH OF DRIVING A TRUCK HE SPENT MY WAGES AT A NIGGER GAY CLUB

Rob weaver exposed
tampa.craigslist.org/hil/rnr/d/re-robbie-weaver/6319168455.html

I saw hitler and rob weaver in the car last week

You don't believe what Sup Forums and Craigslist are telling you? What kind of loser are you?

He's on that Atkins low carb diet.

ROB WEAVER IS INNOCENT HIM AND OJ WERE FRAMED

CAN YOU BACON WITH ATKINK

Nigga the words you be saying don't be making sense in the way you be saying them

tampa.craigslist.org/hil/rnr/d/rob-weaver/6317006788.html

Rob weaver exposed ^

ITS TIME TO STOP

CAN YOU HAVE BACON ON A DIET I SAWROB EAT THAT ONE TIME

Plot twist you're the real gay nigger lover rob fired you for being gay

Funny post. He's dating the girl I used to date from HS through college. We broke up after 7 years. He seems alright to me. Professional. They'll prob get married soon if she fixed her spending habits.

IS HERION LEGAL? I SAW ROB DO THAT!

Rob weaver?? This is a small world. You still stay on west coast fl?

ROB WEAVER RAPED ME ASSHOLE

That's comical. How did those looney toons get so focused on him lol

Wow post pics please

No, MN now.
She was and prob still is a good girl. I assume he's changed his ways. Her family is loaded as fuck that might have something to do with it.

Rob weaver exposed:

Wow that's too funny. I wonder if he even knows that guy is posting about him on Craigslist every day. I guess it prob happens to a lot of people without them knowing.

I still talk to her parents... it was a very peaceful breakup. What's up with this guy? Something recent?

Idk apparently he thinks he got ripped off while driving a truck for him. Past three months he posts on craigslist at least twice a week all caps making him sound like a robber rapist and faggot simultaneously

I assume not lol cus my ex gf would prob have assumed it was me and asked me cus she knows I used to go to Sup Forums. Shit, we used to set up stings on chat roulette and she'd say she was 17 and when the creeps got weird I'd wave my d across the screen.

When a link to tampa

>tfw you live near this ad
>tfw when you know this guy
>tfw your friend has been scammed by him

Scroll down on this link his name pops up like 15 times at least

Oh jeez... idk if to let her know to tell him or not. Bet it would be easily traced to that dude as I'm sure he made some sort of grievance known. Not really my business at this point I guess. I'm pretty far removed from that situation.

I'd like to see his face if he ever does look at it. I'd lose my damn mind

Too funny I don't know him but it is unnerving since I live near Tampa as well

You're right probably best to let the situation play out. The psycho will lose steam eventually I'm sure.